How can i lose weight but only in the stomach area?

I wanna lose body fat but only in specific areas, is this possible or if i lose weight i will lose it proportionally no matter what i do?

i dont wanna lose this

Do squats to keep that and cardio for the rest.

but i dont rly wanna do ecercise :(

fucking faggot, I can smell the dude on you a mile a way, no matter how many fucking pills you take and how tight you wrap your dick up behind your ass cheeks, faggo

Yup, spot reduction isn‘t possible.

What you CAN do is train your core and do kegels. It works a bit like a corsage.
Speaking of those, get one and use it. It really helps with that „waist dip“.
Body wraps also work surprisingly good at (atleast temporarily) tighten the stomach area.
Make sure to take good care of the skin. The firmer it is, the better. Use hyaluronic acid with a derma roller and pinch massage it daily to ensure perfect blood flow.

Good luck!

>>/trash/

fuck off you dumb nigger cunt go larp some where else this is my board

Kill yourself you fucking faggot

Iift to keep boobs and ass and lower bf% to get tight belly. Simple but not easy. You have to work for everything worth having.

pls heb benis

If your ass is made of muscle, you won’t lose it by losing fat. If your ass is made of fat, eat less and do some squats. Either way you’re a fucking thot and will probably end up as a single mother in less than 5 years. Did your father not love you? Or did your mother keep him out of your life?

Then gtfo Veeky Forums

Ehm what

It is not
Im asking about diet

whatever you do don't eat bread

post bare ass bent over for daddy, baby

is this a man?

subtle attempt at hiding your bulge

Nope

Go back to tumblr tripslut.

Read the sticky you whore

L O N D O N (ontario)

You’re going to lose weight everyone no such thing as spot reduction and whoever tells you that is stupid. If anything you can have a high protein low carb diet so you can still have that nice ass of yours and lose your belly fat.

FAGGOT

show the dick already so we can cum you filthy whore

>shoulders wider than hips
>scraggly hair
>manly face
This is a man no doubt. Avoid bait thread at all costs

You fucking don’t, just do squats with cardio if you want to keep your ass or whatever

I can't tell the difference anymore. My dick doesn't get hard anymore because I'm scared it's just some faggot in girl clothes.

time stamp or sage. that’s an album of pictures filed with numbers.

Tough shit dude

The only thing you need to work out is your brain since it's fucking diseased. Couldn't hurt to do 5x10 Hail Marys and 1x50 pages of the bible a day

The shoulders are the same as the hips you blind faggot

The bible? i dont like autistic fiction thx

and I don't like weak sissy boys playing dress up but we can't all get what we want kid

I would fuck it if it was a trap, but I would avoid it at all costs if it was a woman. I can handle mentally unstable attention whore traps because they worship my cock and take it in the ass. The female version act like they gave you the Crown Jewels of England by giving you the chance to eat their pussy.

If you don't like autistic fiction you should probably stop dressing up as a girl

First the questions, then the facts that may help you...

Why are you using a trip?
Why are you showing us your ass? We usually only look at guys glutes (no homo)

Spot reduction isn't possible. So you can't lose fat "in specific areas" but it also doesn't come off completely proportionately... It's genetically pre-determined where it will come off "first"

Usually the first area your body uses to store fat is the last area your body will use as energy/burn. So if when you gain weight, you first notice it in your ass/thighs (common) and then you gain more and you end up seeing it in your shoulders/face/wherever... those are the places you will likely lose weight first when you start dieting... So I'm guessing if you just lose weight you will probably be happy with the results.

>b-but I don't wanna lose this
Your ass doesn't look great. I'ts average for a non obese person and will progressively get saggier as you age (once you hit 25+ you'll be posting no more of these pictures online for attention).

Whether or not you want to exercise... a 'thicc' ass shaped by muscle is always better than a 'thicc' ass full of fat but held in some kind of shape by temporarily tight, young skin.

Hope this helps and sorry everybody for replying to the likely bait... But how can I not? She might give me the SUCC for no reason. Riiight?

How about sage anyway because the thread is bait

Im not playing dress up lol, in all pics im wearing neutral clothes retard

Veeky Forums is a Christian website
back to r/atheism pls

>neutral clothes
Hope your sissy faggot shit brings you comfort when you're roasting in eternal hellfire you fucking freak

go fap to your lolis, virgin

>Why are you using a trip?
Because he's an attention hungry faggot.

>Why are you showing us your ass?
Because he's an attention hungry faggot.

You're more annoying than OP, faggot. Just leave.

How small is your dick?

haha

I'm hungry for his glute spread (no homo)

Holy shit we got a fag defender here boys. Do you dress up like a chick too fag?

If that's a dude, call me gay and let me jerk him off (no homo) (braaaap)

Braaaaap (no homo)

Post a pic and we all judge how masculine you look, fat virgin

>oh no, better attempt ad hominems and attempt to waste the dudes time
you're a faggot because you support faggots, you faggot

even with lots of hormone therapy sometimes there are useful signs like large feet or a masculine nose/jaw

/sage

haha virgins like you are only brave being anonymous and without their ugly face showing

You keep wanting pictures of me but I'm not posting a fucking picture for a faggot to look at, you'd probably get off to it you sick fuck. Your kind should be put down. Hillary lost kiddo, get over it

>wasting nothing but his own time being a bitter virgin fag
Just die kek

No, i just want to laugh a bit to a fat virgin that acts as a crusader in Veeky Forums haahha.
Your fat grandma is burning in hell

>being this mad about a failed attempt to attention whore
Proof that estrogen is fucking dumb and traps are mentally unstable

>fidf detected
nigger you literally dress up like a fucking girl and take pictures of yourself. Your kind is diseased, you're sick. Seek help you fucking faggot, better yet, get a dad to beat some fucking masculinity in to you

read the sticky

He got a point you faggot. Literally kys. I mean it. Rid yourself of this earth.

Fat neckbeards spotted

It's a blue board. You wont get to see her pussy with that tactic here.
Or you're just actually this fucking sad.

holy shit I didn't realize this board was so fucking gay. You guys make me sick Veeky Forums

>Refusing to post his pic because he knows he's a pathetic sack of shit, looks horrible and is only brave on the internet

I'm not even taking the traps side, I just see how fucking sad you are and that's even worse.
Btw here's a pic of the traps face so everyone can see.

People who insult other people sexualities in such patologic way use to be repressed homosexuals

I can't imagine what it must be like for the father
>if I don't like gays I must be gay
solid marxist horseshit queer

>mfw thinking of you hurting

in all seriousness, reduce caloric intake, get a gym membership and do squats. You may not want to exercise but unfortunately for your goals you'll need to.

Yes

Read the sticky, cunt

I hope so

would bang (no homo)

It's a confused little boy, tormented by years of childhood sexual abuse and fueled by liberal media. It feeds off of attention so best to ignore it

Exactly this you fk attention whore

Silly user, Hell is where all the fun is

wrong board attention whore roastie

you don't get to cry about ad hominems when you're shitposting about traps

That theory is debunked when there are transexuals in iran and its legal there.

>being this new

You didn't read the sticky

>roastie
clearly a guy

It's obvious you don't have tits faggot

What's with traps and editing the shit out of their face? Putting a blur filter and warping your face will not completely hide the clear tell tale signs of being a man.

doesn't have a father in his life either

I eat ass

You’re cute. Where do you live?

your problem is that you think looking like girl will pass you as such.
there are plenty of cute fem guys ther but one thing big difference aside the looks is the attitude, there's no way we would be begging this hard for male attention on a random forum online. fem guys and traps do

reminder to sage, report and hide attention whore threads like this

just imagine this one but with a feminine peepee

No, fuck off. We're having a thread

And this is why you're a faggot. It has nothing to do with taking dick and everything to do with being a lazy bum.

I know who you are

See only beauty in life

And I will find you