Fruit juice is unhealthy because it's just sugar water since you strip it of its fiber and other nutritional properties

>fruit juice is unhealthy because it's just sugar water since you strip it of its fiber and other nutritional properties

solution: blend it instead

discuss

We all know this

when it fits your diet, eat it. it's that simple.

>eating fruit

Same amount of sugar, though. Is fruit sugar better for you than refined sugar?

blending veggies is better

Yes, the more complicated a sugar is the better it is for you

nigger i drink plain sugar water and honey during my workouts anyways. compared to that, fruit juice is very healthy

>I'm not like the other sugars
>I'm complicated

its the same sugar,but taking it with fibers limits the amount you can eat and makes it so it inst absorbed as fast

I appreciated this post

Nah blending ruins the fiber too, enjoy your diabetes sugar shit

Don't care, i eat and drink anything i want, it worked out good so far

Fruit is sugar. It should be eaten as a treat. Fruits and vegetables doesn’t mean all fruit and no vegetables. It means lots of vegetables and one piece of fruit.

mix it in the protein shake. and throw bunch of spinach and onions in it

desu i find that sugar has its place when cutting

it almost instantly satisfies you when youre hungry, unlike complex carbs or fat while you have to wait 60 minutes for it to kick in

Does blending fruits for example a banana destroy its fiber?

way to be arrogant
hmm true
lol explain
yep
very, very true

although it tastes like absolute dirt
this
lol damn what kind of diet are you on why are you drinking so much fucking sugar

also aren't you worried about diabetes with that?
topkek I laughed at this irl
this
same
so all fruits and sugar in general is just diabetes in your view?
so you mean "yeah but too much of it isn't balanced, have to balance it out with more vegetables"?
>spinach and onions
literally I would vomit
this is very true

sugar's like cane though and we're all addicted to it

''its good for you, its natural sugarS''

good question but I don't think so because you're just taking what's already there and essentially just mushing it up, I feel like maybe blending things with fiber might just make it easier to digest and help our stomach's digest it faster but I'm not sure

ITS VAYTIMENS

why the quotes tho
*scoff*

I'm pretty shurr it's "vititties"

get it right kid

>I'm 20 years old and my shit diet hasn't caught up with me, obviously I'm doing something right.

the entire world could explode them moment your eyes finish reading the last letter of this sentence
fucking normie

Blended fruit smoothies are okay, just don't drink as a meal replacement and have with some chia seeds or protein. The phytonutrients are good for you. It's not just all about the macronutrients and sugar. the fiber, water, nutrients are good.

Also like the other user said, throw some leafy greens in there. You won't taste spinach at all.

>xD ! kek your le puns are le funny!

i don't remember this being reddit