Ask a girl if she wants to go for a coffee on Friday or Saturday

>ask a girl if she wants to go for a coffee on Friday or Saturday
>"I'll think about it", she says

What does it mean? We get along fine, but I doubt she has a crush on me or anything. Today was the third time we've talked. How possible is it that she'll say yes?

Inb4 banned, I don't care.

75% chance its a no, 20% seeing if something else better comes up, 5% not wanting to look desperate for the date

It means

NO.

Pick yourself up and keep trying champ, rejection is part of the game, Chad takes way more rejections than the virgin

it means she’s interested but you’re a last resort. If chad and mark blow her off she’ll change the maybe to a yes

But why not just say no, if that's what she means?

I doubt this is her way of thinking. She's a very wholesome girl.

Bumbing an important thread.

Why did you ask her for coffee though? Coffee is boring af and she knows that. Invite her out for drinks at least

ME: i like you
She:i dont want compromises (i did not propose anything)
Me:Well if you need something i will be there
She: i will take that on count
What should i do?
pic no related

We don't drink.

>But why not just say no, if that's what she means?

welcome to women. she cares more about not being too off putting than being straightforward.

Ghost her user dont be her orbiter

i ghost her for over a year trying to forgot her but i was not able, actually, "i like you" was my first message after a year with no communication. Pretty autistic i know user but i was desperate.

Do something fun then, coffee is dry dude

>not answering "Well you aren't going to have to think about it anymore" and making other plans.

You blew your chance to fuck her right there by not standing your ground and waiting for her answer.

Stop talking to her completely, wait a week and ask her out for a walk or something, if she curves you once or twice more then let it go. You shouldn’t give up on a girl at the first sign of bullshit. If a girl is giving you something to work with then persist *a little bit* at least.

Lol acting salty makes women dryer than a desert.

>I'll think about it
Is an incomplete sentence.

The REST of it is
>when I need a good laugh.

if she has to "think about" just casually grabbing a coffee with a mate then I wouldn't get my hopes up

True, but seriously, "wanna get some coffee on some indeterminate day several days from today?" is pretty lame anyways.

Trying something like
>I'm gonna go get some coffee now. You coming?
or maybe
>I'm gonna be over at __ on __ night. You should be there, it's great.
with the optional
>I can swing by and pick you up.

I agree. Personally I would have said “We should grab a coffee. When are you free?” Acting too alpha or dominant can’t backfire. With a lot of women, I try and find some middle ground, act assertive but also respectful of the woman’s life. Going for a walk around the park is a great date idea but obviously not ideal in the winter.

you haven't had sex with her, and yet you think you can be in her head and know whats going on?

chances are there are guys that can get her pussy horny AF

and chances are she'll do things you can't imagine her doing, but she'll do it with any other guy OTHER than YOU

sorry bro. but you ain't living in something could REALITY.

Girl will literally kill other girls in order to date you if she actually likes you. It's the same when she says ''im busy lmao can't'' and at the same time doesn't ask if next monday is better for coffee. You get the picture.

no tHAT'S NOT TRUE SHUT UP I'M THE ONE THERE INST ANYONE ELSR

not fitness related

she don't!!! wants your D
thats what it means