Remember: you can save some money and go through two simple procedures, be happy the rest of your days

Remember: you can save some money and go through two simple procedures, be happy the rest of your days.

Or ... you can be a sperg who talks about "natural beauty" and "genetics", spend the rest of your days indoors sharing and accumulating insecurities with other virgins online, dreading your nature and going slowly insane.

Other urls found in this thread:

innerbody.com/anatomy/muscular/head-neck
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
youtu.be/oQI8L5Sxa6w
reddit.com/r/Braincels/comments/7sa7ma/i_got_a_rhinoplasty_chin_implant_here_are_the/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3137002/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is that bimax?

COPE

This is what women actually wants.

Which surgeries did he get?

/Thread

Post the other 9 procedures that didn't make much difference.

chin jaw nose

Rhinoplasty and chin implant

ugly shoes?

Don't know if correct but I think rhinoplasty for nose. Lefort 1 for maxilla. Chin implant. And not sure of the name but surgery on the bottom jaw to make it longer. Also almost definitely braces. Maybe palate expansion too

He took a coupla mewpills

What's wrong with you idiots, he just got a mediocre nose job and a run of the mill chimplant

Which surgery will give me black guy confidence

you will still be a beta soyboy, now only with less money.

If only I had the fucking money I would do this in a heartbeat

Calling me the idiot when you're wrong. Believe me I am well read on the subject, I'm getting a double jaw surgery for a underbite, so I've done my research.

Take a look at pic 1 to pic 2 what's different? His nose is smaller and his jaw has moved forward. Then look at pic 2 to pic 3 what's different? He now has a chin and the lower part of his maxilla has been moved forward which you can tell my looking at his upper lip and the area above.

this picture fucking triggers me everytime, i could be fucking perfect with a little more jaw and if my nose were a little thiner

am i the only one who thinks niggers and white women deserve each other? this girl isnt hot at all

Working on that is very important.

Right teeth position can alter the structure of your face, the ensuing correct chewing can change the muscles recruited and give your entire face (particularly masseter) a more defined look, and the proper breathing, which is very hard to achieve with fucked up teeth, also affects facial musculature and a lot of cognitive functions. I've seen adults change get braces and suddenly lose seemingly unrelated traits like droopy eyelids, the way it's all connected is very interesting.

BUT, that guy in the pic you posted must have been like, in his early teens when the treatment started. His face grew and developed correctly. Adults will see difference still, but nothing crazy like that.

Also he had a nose job

yeah but your personality

>beta soyboy
oooohhh nooo not a soyboy!

No one will care about dumb societal categorizations that only have currency in Red Pill forums if they become attractive and and enjoy life as an attractive person, you fucking idiot. You'll stop caring about all those theories you picked up online in a month.

How do I fix a long face user?

>Also he had a nose job
possibly, but the hooked nose on white people(as opposed to like arabs who have it by default) seems to be linked to a retruded maxilla, which makes sense because the bump is where the nose bone is and then from there it curves towards the retruded maxilla

Is this an underbite ?

I cant see all my teeths when is mile neither

Those are overbites. This is an underbite.

does not matter what you call it, point is you will still be a loser with mental issues

Yeah bro I agree it's not too bad aesthetics wise but eating/chewing/talking is a bit awkward, so functionally it sucks. My mandible is also assymetric which makes it even worse.

But it doesn't look too bad, we're still better off than those guys with overbites or even average guys, at least we have a jaw line. And I'm like 12/13% at the moment but cutting so we have the same idea. And as for smiling I do the same I just keep my mouth closed and smile, never with teeth.

If that's you in the pic you're v good looking no homo. You gonna get surgery?

better than being a grotesquely ugly loser with mental (and dental) issues

>getting a rhino and sliding genio instead of just fixing your midfacial hypoplasia with MMA
lmao at your life

and women can literally smell inceldom so surgeryceling does not work, unless your goal is to impress other virgins on psl lmao

I am So what i have ? Underbite or overbite ?

Is it normal ? Could it affect my health on the future if i get overweight for example ?

You have overbite. It is a little bit worse than normal but you can probably fix it with braces in like 6 months.

Not him but I don't think you need to worry. It looks normal, maybe a slight overbite hard to tell from pic. Don't worry

negroplasty

Never a dentist noticed of this and my jaw looks normal

What are the causes of overbites ?

Since this is basically less shitty face: the thread

Since I won't be able to have plastic surgery until at least the end of the year (money, braces, time issues) I've been editing my face on photoshop with that liquify tool and then checking which muscle I'm changing when I look better

Then I see that muscle's functions here:
innerbody.com/anatomy/muscular/head-neck

And try to apply some progressive overload to those functions, or just increase overall activation there.

A good tool is to go on websites like ncbi.nlm.nih.gov and search for things like "masseter activation" or "masseter hypertrophy" for example. You'll get a bunch of studies trying different things and using technology to see if they work, instead of wasting your time with placebo exercises.

I'm still going to go through surgery, but a combinaton of surgery and a facial routine will probably make the result better.

His jaws are still as stunted as ever you brainlet, he just somehow fooled you with a genio+rhino, forward head posture and head tilt. If you put him in frankfurt its well and truly banger for him

Dentist usually don't mention it unless it affects occlusion significantly. Biggest cause of overbite is mouth breathing. It doesn't really affect you other than aesthetics and may affect breathing slightly (sleep apnea etc.).

more proof that dentists just like to torment people

Protip: dentists don't give a shit about you

Do your research online and pressure them into doing the right procedure. If they have the option, they'd always rather just give you braces and get a lot of money and little work, unless your case is severe.

I never mouth breath, never had sleep apnea and besides having a somewhat wide jaw it helped me the fact my teeths dont touch each other when i played rugby and would get hit

>may affect breathing slightly
>sleep apnea
>slightly
It's unironically one of the worst conditions you can have outside of total systemic collapse tier shit like metastatic cancers, AIDS or MS.

>tfw gonna start looking into if I have sleep apnea tomorrow

That girl is very hot, but her body is built like a fridge

>tfw deformed

I was in the same boat as you user, you look around the same age as me too? (19) I spent months deciding if I wanted it or not. I know I look pretty good even without it so it was more a matter of becoming "normal". Like sometimes I get quite self self-conscious about it. And the function like I mentioned in the other post. I looked up a lot of YouTube videos of people who've had similar experiences and looked at a lot of before and after pics. I asked myself what me in the future would think if I turned it down. Or how much happier I'd be with a normal bite. I'd rather just risk it than regret it later desu.

All depends on you bro, ask yourself what would make you happy

im 18 user, the thing you gotta remember is that a surgery always comes with risks and since its a facial one if anything goes not according to plan it can fuk u up big time me thinks. just make sure to choose a top tier clinic incase you decide to do it, me personally i dont yet user. wish u the best and good luck. believe me that cutting down to 9-10% might make that much of a difference that you say fuk it im fine af. its day and night user i can confirm

Interesting how some jew always manages to get an interracial post in the first 10 comments or so... Either you just made 5 cents or you're a degenerate. Either way: get fucked.

if he has a kid poor thing will wonder why he turned out el goblino

Does it trigger you into saving money for the surgeries? Because you can HAVE that extra jaw and slimmer nose.

>tfw people can fix their jaws but you will never have a proper head shape

That's right, any post you don't like is because of Jews

Thanks user you take your time too, I was definitely"no" at first but then I came around. And that's true, I leave that in God's hands. And I'm from the UK so I don't have much choice about my surgeon but he's done 100s of the same surgery so I have decent confidence in him. And will do still have like 3-4% to drop but I can't wait till I get there. Godspeed user

Maybe american women. The rest of them aren't that sick. Though you will try, won't you, Shekelbergstein?

>implying a retreat chin and weak jaw are genetically determined
Study after study shows that the biggest factor here are teeth, breathing, hormones and nutrition, all while growing up. People with shitty jaw/chin were not born like that, that's poor skeletal development.

pretty sure these are developmental issues
we know you can heavily alter the skull by applying or not applying forces, like with braces or mouthbreathing
you might have a genetic inclination for them, but that also depends on your environment and habits, which may very well seem normal but are actually really unhealthy

That's because most people have an ever so slight overbite at best. You'd be complaining just as much if they tried to slap braces on you the moment your teeth weren't unnaturally perfect.

How are you so sure that he didn't have surgery on his lower or lefrort 1? I can't see him going from pic 1 to pic 3 with just genio. Look at his bite from pic one to pic 3. Are you saying it's the same?

I have a 1 cm vertical overbite and nobody has ever said a word to me about it. I can't see my lower incisors when biting together.

I need neither a rhinoplasty nor a chin implant. Maybe I'd benefit from a vertically shorter nose as it makes my midface too long, but the shape is fine.

Kys nu cuck m'soy

>tfw your left side is Chad and the right side is beta

It is, rotate his head to frankfurt and you can see that the alignment of the jaws are exactly equal to image 2.

Hell, it might not even be a genio but rather an implant as a genio would probably actually have improved his bite.

>tfw your left side is Chad and the right side is beta
What is the cause of this?

yes, and a fucked up ugly nose comes from sniffing too much shit

>look up frankfurt
>align my head to it
>the line from my eye socket to my chin is angled inwards as fuck, probably above 15 degrees
and I don't have a receding chin either, my jaw is just that receded
wew lad

Why do retarded people still feel the need to pretend that they're right?

Do you actually know what you're talking about or are you just spreading misinformation? How would genioplasty do anything to change his bit?

From pic one to pic two he actually brings his head forward if you look at his ears so his jaw should look even worse if unchanged but in fact actually looks better. He probably had something like this video.

youtu.be/oQI8L5Sxa6w

What kind of surgery should i get for chin width? I have decent height and good projection, but it's pretty narrow. Makes my jaw look wider/more angular but less masculine. Pls help.

Dude you have to think in terms of harmony, not just width = good, small nose = good, etc etc.

Get photoshop, sort your face out with that Liquify tool, show that to a plastic surgeon and he'll give you the options.

He'll probably recommend a silicone implant.

Why don't you tell us?

Of course. It's because you are retarded.

A celebrity?

>I have his nose
It's also crooked, but a nose job costs a fuckton.

You realize she isn't American... They're British

His nose is crooked because his upper jaw is receded, which pulls back the soft tissue.

Literally in what situation is more chin width going to make somebody look worse? I get what you're saying, but this is the one bit of bone augmentation that can ONLY make you look better, which is why i want it.

T-This works? People have done this?

Writes the one with the retarded face development.

rather monstre in fronto than monstre in animo

This is dishonest as fuck lol

They're gonna have some fucked up kids.

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND DEVELOPMENTAL PHYSIOLOGY FUCKING CHRIST GODDAMN SHUT THE FUCK UP

grills don't care about that, if they did they would leave guys that beat them lol

No, mine is crooked, as in bent to the side because I have tom cruse mouth, and the bottom bulb of my nose aligns with my top front teeth.

So explain.

lol because Bruce Willis' daughters look the way they do because of nurture, not genetics

Your kids are gonna look ugly and need plastic surgery too I hope you're already saving up you dishonest fuck

Same user and I am a brainlet. I don't know why I didn't just reverse image search.

reddit.com/r/Braincels/comments/7sa7ma/i_got_a_rhinoplasty_chin_implant_here_are_the/

This is him from the front

Kike detected. You can get all the plastic surgery you want Abraham but we will still find you on the day of the rope.

gross bestiality

Your bones are constantly growing during childhood, and any forces exerted onto them (including gravity, which is why space will fuck you up as a child) will guide that growth. Your face has two sets of very powerful muscles intimately attached to it, tongue and jaw muscles, and normally they're always pressing up on the roof of the mouth. This kid got a hamster that he was allergic to, which gave him a blocked nose, which forced him to start breathing out of his mouth, which forced it to hang slack. This fucks your face up. There were indians who liked to tie board around the head of their children so they got a fucked up cone head, or the chinese foot binding which gave the women fucked up feet, for other demonstrations of this principle.

>if you are fat your kids will be fat
the absolute state of you

What does this have to do with you getting surgery? Your kids wont get your surgerycel jaw.

>if your parents are black you are black
>if your parents are white you are white

how do retards come up with stuff like this, right?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3137002/

His kids could keep the correct posture which means they have a healthy face, brainlet

head is tilted backwards in 3rd pic

Tfw His eye area is actually p good for a recessed cuck

That has nothing to do with him getting surgery.