People still denying that it's all about the face

>People still denying that it's all about the face
youtube.com/watch?v=2U-m-iV_FBA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A8Oy9N8LDRo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nobody is denying it nigger.

i have 9/10 face and my hobby is to act as autistic as possible with girls to see if i can still get her. legit text like a complete retard and i still make it. feelsgoodmane

>giving himself too much credit
The state of modern man

Everybody knows ottermode is where it's at.

Do people actually think this looks good?

Is this video supposed to prove something? Bodies like this look unaesthetic as Fuck to literally 99.9% of women out there. They’re attracted to bodies like this, not roid monsters:

why wouldnt i? i have multiple mental disorders, depression and zero education on the side so there u have ur credit m8

>walks around by himself
>flexing constantly because he has no social skills
>one roastie comes up to him
>spaghetti fills the pool
>orbits a 5.5/10 while two brown guys talk to the girl
>eats a burger by himself

its a very sad video, user

DELET THIS NOW

Post face or girls. I'm tired of my 5/10 friends bragging about fucking 2/10 girls

PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD STILL DONT UNDERSTAND THAT THERE IS SUCH THING AS TOO BIG. ONCE YOU PASS A CERTAIN SIZE, USAULLY THE NATTY LIMIT (UNLESS YOU ARE 6'4+), YOU ENTER A NICHE CATEGORY AND YOUR LEVEL OF BROAD ATTRACTIVENESS GOES DOWN. DONT BECOME A FUCKING MUTANT YOU ABSOLUTE GODAMN RETARDS

>I'm so special and unique guys XDDDD like I'm so totally fucked up in the head and I'm so unique, like I just don't care you know hahaha XDDDDD
kys

t. hideous gargoyle looking manlet trying out a new role play on Veeky Forums

Not really, the guy would be getting attention from girls if he was aesthetic. But he isn't. Nobody likes a gut.

Classic Vid. Too good. Here's the deal boys, that guy could be swimming in pussy at that pool party if he weren't creeping around like a pathetic starving wolf begging for prey.

It's all about game and playing your cards right.

wht is this proving? that he is a loser faggot and no women are interested in him so he goes and eats a cheeseburger to feel better?

surpassing natty limit isn't considered too big by most girls. You know how I know you're DYEL?

Women see any type of exaggeration as a type of compensation. Hence why you can get "too big". If you're a beast like him, they'll instantly assume that you're insecure and have a small penis. Same goes if you have a huge car. Not a nice car, mind you, but a huge one.

The best way to get chicks is to be healthy and lean, dress nicely, smell nice, and carry yourself like a proper man.

And this is what women mean when they say don't want men with muscles. Stupid men just don't realize that you don't count as having muscles until you're an unnatural monstrosity.

>It's all about game and playing your cards right.
This.

if you reach the natty limit and still dont look good, you have terrible genetics or major body dismorphia.

this

>The best way to get chicks is to be healthy and lean, dress nicely, smell nice, and carry yourself like a proper man.

OMG you're such a gay beta cuckboy. I'd fuck you're girlfriend right in front of you and you would probably find some way to justify liking it, pathetic. That's not the best way to get chicks, and honestly, if I have to explain the best way to get chicks, i'm wasting my time.

I mean, a lot of guys who exaggerate classical masculinity traits are really insecure. Not all, but a lot definitely have some severe insecurities

his bones are so fucking good

If you don't have major body dismorphia, you don't lift.

The best way to get women, not sperm banks*

Pardon my rectification.

its literally all about face, confidence, and game. Watch my main man Josh show you how its done.

youtube.com/watch?v=A8Oy9N8LDRo

>I have a 9/10 face
Yeah like that ugly sandnigger who made a thread about how handsome he was

Totally doesn’t look staged. At all.

NEWS FLASH KID-all women are filthy sperm banks.

Nah, man. Girls react totally different when I talk to them in person compared to online without pics.

Different guy, btw.

cope

The most pathetic thing about this is the jealous dyels/fatties in the comments trying to justify their own horrific bodies because of it.

I’ve stopped arguing with lookismfags. They are on a level of autism that the basic social cues are beyond their understanding.

>Utterly sperg out without a hint of irony in public
>Women NOPE away
>Grr! Sluts only want 10/10 male models

what a fucking chad, can literally get any girl he wants

whomever the exception to that rule is, the one you're thinking of, is probably a whore. That being said if she isn't, then she is the exception that proves the rule.

This. Women like masculine guys but when you start acting like a parody of masculinity it produces an uncanny valley effect. Like a creature trying to convince you it’s a human.

Or maybe you're just insecure and claim that all women are whores to make up for your previous failures with women.

>oh that girl in high school didn't want to date me. psh, she was a whore anyway!

Your*

Literally nobody has to worry about having this problem if they don't abuse 10 different anabolics.

It's my conquests with women that have lead me to believe that faggot

Sure buddy.

>It's all about game and playing your cards right.
Just be confident bro.

The fact that he’s only with one other person (prob a dude) and filming him is what turns people off. If the guy was showing up with a group of buddies, he instantly have higher social status and become the center of attention. Probably should just wear a loose fitting tank tho to hide the gut

Have you conquered ALL the women then? Like, literally every women you have set your eyes on you've gotten with?

He’s not wrong. Confidence is literally an indicator of high social status. Women love that. I don’t understand why white guys cant wrap their heads around this.

Just shut up.

>white guys

Nigger spotted

Did I hurt your fragile ego, Mr. Musclebeast?

No you're wrong and you continue to prod with stupid fucking questions KYS

I prod with inquisitive questions to test your claims, to which you answer "shut up" and "you're wrong".

Do I really need to state who's truly in the wrong here?

>whiteguys
Because white guys understand there's a monumental difference between confidence and cockiness, thus why niggers are still the lowest valued men in society. Saying "ayy shawty u lukin faaayne" isn't confidence.

This, holy shit.

I never claimed 100% succses in my conquests tool. So you didn't "test my claims" you moved the goal post, standard operating procedure for a soyboy such as yourself.

>all women are whores
>all women want my dick because I'm a musclebeast
>I don't have a 100% success rate

One or more of these statements are false.

>Whit--
>REEE REEE NIGGER
Lmao

I've never said all women want my dick cause i'm a muscle beast. I'm strong and everything, definitely stronger than you, but that's not why they want the D, they want the D because of how I communicate with them

He left humanity behind after all. Such is the life of a mutant.

No shit, Sherlock
Nah. That would be asians and poos. Black guys seriously don’t give a shit what bitches think about us and that’s why we get so much ass. Dealing with black women is like Game on DANTE MUST DIE mode. Once you’ve mastered them, all other women are just cute in comparison.

I mean look at how you guys walk. Zero confidence, zero swag, overthinking every little thing you do. It’s tragic. Brothers don’t do that shit. The world is our oyster. We don’t sit around agonizing over text messages from some bitch we ain’t even fucked yet. You could learn something.

>definitely stronger than you
I highly doubt that.

But let's leave it at this.

What a well thought out rebuttal.
"Not giving a shit what bitches think" is the reason why you don't get women.
>Hur dur look at me I look like shit but I don't give a shit what women think also why am I single

if you hit 1/2/3/4 go ahead and add +1 that's all it does. Hell, just get .75/1.75/2.75/3.75 and you're a god in everyone's eyes

>"You could learn something"

Dude, I'm honestly interested. I definitely suffer from analysis paralysis and it doesn't help my autism. Black guys' nonchalance is beautiful to behold.

I’m pretty long term with my girlfriend and I’m messing with a girl from work too right now. White boys are overly self conscious.

I’m on Veeky Forums, by default that makes me a least semi-autismo. But I had older brothers and the culture is sociable by default so it stopped being a publically noticeable problem by middle school.

Bitches love niggas who just don’t give a fuck. Not giving a fuck means: not caring about consequences, not caring about other people, and not caring about physical or emotional pain. It means being bold & reckless. Whenever girls try to give you shit you just steamroll right through it cuz you didn’t even notice she put a roadblock there.

>”I have a boyfriend”
Oh cool, what’s his name?
>”U-Uh, Keeshawn”
He sound weak af, let’s go listen to music.

When you’re dealing with women you’re just talking to interchangeable holes. It doesn’t reflect on your self esteem. When you’re opening bags of chips do you cry and whine when you can’t get some open?

Didn't that guy get sexually assaulted by a twink and did nothing? Bahaha bl*ck boiis are pathetic.

post a pic then, u wont thou cause ur an ugly fuck larping on Veeky Forums

For your information it was a perverted Hollywood Jew. Nobody is safe from their lust.

Nobody.

desu most people think black guys are clowns when they show up in those retarded shoes thinking they are the hottest shit

yes, it's about mogging humanity fucking twink

>When you’re dealing with women you’re just talking to interchangeable holes. It doesn’t reflect on your self esteem. When you’re opening bags of chips do you cry and whine when you can’t get some open?

I mean, I just brute force it, or I'll get a pair of scissors. What is the equivalent action for girls?

>Bitches love niggas who just don’t give a fuck. Not giving a fuck means: not caring about consequences, not caring about other people, and not caring about physical or emotional pain. It means being bold & reckless. Whenever girls try to give you shit you just steamroll right through it cuz you didn’t even notice she put a roadblock there.

Women really are subhumans.

Brute force would equal to rape, but why change the scissors? If there ain't enough holes, make some.

>:(

If y'all don't give a fuck, why do you get so booty blasted everytime a white guy calls you niggers? Also if your anecdotal evidence is true then why do most attractive black women chose white partners?

Maybe? Who knows? I notice more non-blacks emulating blacks than vice versa.
Squeeze and pop? lol
Why do white boys get so mad over women acting like women? Like, they are what they are. Stop judging them like you’d judge a man. It’s ignorant.
Tribal identity. Same reason whites spazz out when Jews call you racists.

>Attractive black Women
>White partners

Women are always looking to trade up socially. A girl might enjoy banging some hot tatted up goon with felonies for fun, but she’s never in 1,000 years gonna marry one unless it’s the best she can do.

One of my girlfriend’s friends is a brown Latina chick. Easily 8/10. Dead serious, people have asked her to model. Head turner in public. Her ex is your typical 2nd striker warehouse working cholo. She caught the attention of a tall, well off, aryan poster boy white dude and cucked the shit out of Mr. Cholo. I mean it was brutal. She literally just ghosted him after her first date with the white dude. Her family was so excited. Kek.

>I notice more non-blacks emulating blacks than vice versa.
you mean those retarded kids that nobody takes seriously

How would you open a girl over text, like "hey bby want sum fuq" just feels so alien to me, I feel like I'd be jailed as a rapist or something.

Also, women are attracted to me, but I miss out a lot of lays because my game is shit :/

Fuck off you Reddit negro-fellating cuck

>I notice more non-blacks emulating blacks than vice versa.

Well actually you're emulating the white man by living in a civilized country considering you'd still be throwing spears in Africa if we didn't bring you over here. That's the real cultural appropriation right there.

Don’t waste time texting a girl if you aren’t planning out where or when you intend to fuck her. She’s texting 100 other niggas. Don’t be that fag who serves the role as her dancing monkey.

Keep it light hearted but don’t try too hard to “be funny”. Texting as a substitute for long-form conversation is kinda feminine. You risk lowering your value by playing a “girl’s game”; and make no mistake, typing hundreds of witty replies back and forth sight unseen, your dick nowhere near her pussy, is playing by a girl’s rules. Don’t be too eager, and keep things to the point.

>”I’m doing X on Y, you can go too”

For example. Keep it short and sweet. And ALWAYS make sure she texts last.

If you are still building a sexual tension then shoot out non-sequitors. Send her cute cat pictures after you said something mildly offensive just to piss her off. As if you don’t give a shit. Be like

>”OK, this can work”
What can work?
>”Wrong person, baka”

Now she’s pondering “Oh shit, who was he texting and why?”.

But generally speaking, you aren’t getting it in unless you’re face to face with her.

Blah blah blah.

And you’d be in huts chucking spears if you didn’t learn from the brown man.

I doubt 99% of the people in this board could get as big as him. LOL

What a stupid little faggot probably thinks he's the shit because of his huge muscles. When in reality girls don't want bulky fat looking gymbros. This video's proof not even 3/10's like roidheads.

>failing to open some bags of chips

not the greatest metaphor

I have a REALLY aesthetic body. Great genetics.
At the gym I heard a girl tell her friend "wow he has a really nice body", out of all the guys there, she said that about me. Then said "too bad about his face".

>the defendant submits a plea of not guilty on the grounds that he is like rubber and the prosecution is like glue, any accusation of my client breaking the law bounces off him, and sticks onto you.
Try this one next time you're in court for aggravated robbery, nigger.

That's fucked up :(

>roid acne
>bald
>turtle gut
>average face at best
>sandpaper skin
>zero aesthetics

this guy has mass and that's it. and he looks like shit even for his size. not to mention he walks around like a pathetic retard.

This guy just looks like a deformed, autistic freak.

But the girls that like them REALLY like them