How do I resist the urge to eat high carb/ bad/ junk food? How do you deal with destructive temptations user?

How do I resist the urge to eat high carb/ bad/ junk food? How do you deal with destructive temptations user?

Eat fruit and meat you cuck.

If you have the discipline to work out, you have the discipline to not be a fat ass.

Only eat things you made at home.

Only buy the things on your grocery list.

Same rules as nofap and quitting smoking or drinking. Abandon your social life for a while as you conquer your urge to eat pork rinds.

i mean unironically go do strenuous cardio you seriously wont feel like it after if you worked hard enough, all you want is water.

Theres no bs fix, theres only one thing that you will stop you from indulging in those types of food.

You need to find your motivation and focus, whats the reason you want to lose weight? Meet girls? Some other fat person you know lost the weight and now you think you can too? What ever your motivation is, really, and i mean really focus on it, obsess over it, and eventually you wont want any of those foods because your goals are worth far more than the quick satisfaction of eating junk food.

>Only eat things you made at home
Level 999 lifehack here. You will save mountains of money, always hit your macros, and make chef gains. Gotta do it. I'm...80% of the way there

Not OP, and ill sound like a fucking pussy, but im so bloody tired of any kind of diet, tried so many of them, for long too, but they had little effect and caused me to go more impatient and mad.

Diets dont work my friend, most people never stick to them, just count how many calories you eat in a day, if you eat no more than 1500 calories a day (and the food can literally be anything it doesnt matter) you will lose weight, i used to be 126 kg now im just under 90 kg from just doing this

Be self aware of your eating habits before you begin eating.
Premeditate dropping whatever you were going to eat, then follow through.

I know mate, but it isnt the weight i worry about, my weight is 76 kg, i was 96 kg but i got tired of beign a fatass, so i ate 1000 calories a day, my big stomach still remains, that's the problem. doing 250 sit-ups daily, dont know if that'll be enough

Whats wrong with carbs now?

He's still learning how to eat, don't rush him.

Try fasting, it worked for me. After 30 days of not eating my stomach shrunk to the size of a normal person's and I began to appreciate the duller foods more. Also lost about 50lbs so that was cool.

Situps don't do shit. If you want to burn fat, burn more calories (situps burn fuckall calories).
Swimming is the GOAT fat burner, but you should be doing a mix of lifting and cardio tbqh,

walking the same road, wish me luck

nothing tastes as good as skinny feels

imagine yourself eating it, and watch how you change

I dont, for about a week every so often. I completely give in to every food and drink temptation and then some.
I feel so shit by the end of the week i wont do it for a few months afterwards.

No matter what pain you might go through, no matter how strong the cravings might get, just remember this my fellow man: the light at the end of the tunnel will make up for all of it. I guarantee it.

I know its gay and looked down upon but what stops me from eating junk food is vaping. Tastes good + nicotine buzz