Convince me not to go crawling back to my ex after she dumped me

Convince me not to go crawling back to my ex after she dumped me.

We ended over her thinking I cheated on her (I didn’t). She knows the truth now, and wants me back.

Also, will sumo deadlifts only build legs or will they work back just as effectively as conventional deadlifts?

what does she look like?

actually, fuck it. Don't get back with her. People who accuse you of cheating are ALWAYS cheaters themselves.

>be me
>have gf
>she always accuses me of talking to other girls
>insists on checking my phone
>I was never once even close to talking to other girls (I was a khv before dating her)
>she cheats on me after 2 years of dating
>with her ex bf
>says she will never talk to him again and we get back together
>she breaks up with me on Valentine's Day 2 more years later
>find out she was texting her ex bf the whole time we were dating

besides, unless a woman is a 10/10, I wouldn't gf her
single is best always

>tfw I have a gf who is getting fatter

ur a retard. i accused my ex gf of cheating on me and it turns out she was and I wasnt cheating on her with anybody so please kill urself

>staying with a girl after they cheat

She’s 5’3”, auburn hair, cute 7/10, 8/10 with makeup. Very pure, innocent and sweet, only 17 (I’m 19). I took her virginity. Always had her head in books, used to read me her favourite passages from Lolita and Dubliners and all this shit you’d normally only see in those 80s high school romance films that John Hughes directed. Really the perfect girl.

Relationship kind of broke down like this

>get together Valentines Day of last year
>those early relationship jitters you sometimes get are nowhere to be seen
>the entire relationship feels like a dream
>she finds out about some of my past girlfriends about a month or two in
>make the mistake of talking to one of them at the gym and going out for a coffee (as friends, we finished the relationship on good terms and were just catching up)
>gf gets suspicious
>block coffee-ex on all social media as a show of devotion to gf (wasn’t really bothered as I don’t use social media anyway)
>she continues growing more suspicious anyway
>go out one night at end of school with entire year
>dance with coffee-ex
>don’t kiss or do anything else
>forget about it
>months go by
>I leave for university
>two weeks in get a phone call from gf saying she knows about me dancing
>I don’t know what she’s talking about and she has to explain to me that she’s heard from a friend about me dancing with coffee-ex
>next time I’m back home we have an argument about it all and she says it shows massive disrespect yada yada
>long story short, we finish

Skip two months

>she learns that the ‘friend’ who told her about the dancing is actually an orbiter trying to get into her pants
>realised that the story was entirely embellished and that I really had been faithful to her the entire time
>texts me out of the blue and says she sorry, tells me that she’s thinking of me constantly
>rings me in tears while I’m in bed with a girl I’d met at uni saying she wants to talk about getting back together

>john Hugh's 80s high school romance
I feel like you can forgive her, girls are naturally insecure and at least she knows how much she fucked up. but I'm terribly biased because I'd kill myself for that kind of cliched romance.

dont crawl, you have the cards.

>Some little faget hurt your relationship.
Go beat up that cuck.

was it logical though?
this is true, once dated a guy who was super shady and didn't give a fuck
he would leave at random times of the night, when I asked where he went he said dont worry about it, randomly bring up other girls for no reason, was the type to drink with friends every week or so, etc
anywho, I had to walk on eggshells so he didn't get suspicious of me, sending him pictures of who im with and where I went everytime I left my house, I canceled important events before because he got suspicious, anything out of the ordinary I would do he would accuse me of cheating, I could literally buy new shoes and he would accuse me of cheating but never outright say it's because of that when the pattern was super obvious by now

When u say dancing do u mean grinding? It’s not full cheating but I wouldn’t do that shit with a different girl if you’re dating someone. If it was literally just dancing like as friends then fuck the orbiter.

>Lolita
Come on man how was that not a massive death flag?

A man can forgive a woman.
But
A woman will never forgive a man.

I feel like I should, but I’m worried that her paranoia will just creep back in once everything goes back to normal. If it wasn’t for the amazing romance we had, I wouldn’t think twice about telling her to fuck off, which makes me think I should take the loss of the romance and just deal with it.

Been there user, threatened him when I saw him on a night out and he told my gf. Imagine Golum turning Frodo against Sam from Lord of the Rings and you get close to an idea of how smarmy and manipulative the guy was.

Dancing as friends. I think that’s where most of the confusion lay with her, and now that’s cleared up she’s remorseful. I can understand why she would have been paranoid though - if I had been told my girl had been dancing with her ex I’d be angry, I suppose.

I’m going to invite her out for a coffee and just catch up and test the water. If there’s a spark then I’ll judge it at the time, and if there isn’t, or something doesn’t feel right, I’ll let her down gently.

She started reading it for the prose to be honest, but you’re right hahah

I believed it until I read lolita then she just came off at one of those pretentious hoes who tell everyone they're pure little book virgins and shit

You can take her back, but she's demoted now.

Just alert her to the guys sleaziness, explaining to her why guys generally dislike orbiters and betas, etc.

Other than that, she sounds like a great girl, but she's just that, a girl. Either move on quick or be a firm bastard when you get back together - she caused both of you a lot of shit.

She started reading it more because I’m doing an English degree and she wanted to be able to talk about books with me more than for any vapid reasons.

I think you’re right user, just be firm but fair with her. She is a great girl, and she has learned her lesson. I’ll give it a shot.

Really?
also, nice dubs

Take her back bro. It seems completely logical that she would be suspicious of you from those stories

I suppose you’re right too user, looking at it as if the roles had been reversed, I’d be equally suspicious.

>"bby, don't worry about coffee-ex, it's not like that"
>block her on all social media
>told you, hun, no sweat
>end up dancing with coffee-ex instead of telling her to buzz off
>someone else tell your current gf what you did
>"see bby, coffe-ex isn't an issue"

If you don't crawl back to her, she'll want you even more. Give it a few weeks, and see how you feel.

go away roastie toastie

>i accused my ex gf of cheating on me and it turns out she was
>and it turns out she was

The fact that you want to "go crawling back" to her makes you a pathetic beta cuck lord.

nah

In this rare occasion I would definitely say take her back. She thought she knew for sure you were cheating so she ended the relationship, as anyone should. Good luck my man

No.
as the first poster said people who accuse of cheating are cheaters themselves

why didn't she just ask you ?

why do you have to make this post on /tv/ ? do you not have friends?

this relationship is borderline toxic by the way

the way you type about her with rose tinted glasses and you didn't even post her picture leads me to belive that you have little experience with girls

pack it in lad the trust isn't there

there is no sixteen candles in this relationship

your fucking asking Veeky Forums ; you MUST be at your wit's end

Theres a saying on my country that goes "those who accuse of thievery are thieves themselves, they know from experience"

It means that they see otherwise normal behavior as malicious because in that situation they would be malicious themselves.

>>Also, will sumo deadlifts only build legs or will they work back just as effectively as conventional deadlifts?

Will do both but not as much in the back. Do both over time. Also dump the broad.

>cohabiting before marriage

Good luck finding a husband who respects you, damaged goods used up whore.

Put your god damn foot down and don't do it for fucks sake, move on and LIFT FAGGOT

there was never a problem

well yes, but I can see how it can be twisted around for miles and miles, IMO unless the person is mentally ill if they're irrationally accusing one of cheating they're most likely doing it themselves

like, shes crawling back to you, it seems like
so lay out fucking terms and dont get super attached. you have all the power here

I find conventionals hard to do as I have long legs

I was asking more because my friends are 19 ands there’s a better chance of finding people a little more experienced here, especially on Veeky Forums. Also I did genuinely want to know about the sumo question aha.

And perhaps you’re right about the relationship, who knows.

>instantly block coffee-ex
that's where you fucked up user. Nothing sends greater red flags than that, since it looks like you're covering it up. Also taking it seriously makes her think that there could still be something between you and your exes. Ultimately you fucked up, but it wasn't made better by her either. Getting back is completely up to you, but it sound slike you both could use some growing up, emotionally.

>Teehee I’m a grilll payyyy attention to
Meeeeeee!
At least post tits you idiot

>Getting back is completely up to you, but it sound slike you both could use some growing up, emotionally.
I think that's the truth of it all user

Mother fucker listen up:

If you are having serious reservations about getting back with this woman now, while you still have a chance of fucking her....RUN AWAY. A year from now, in retrospect, you'll look back to how crazy that bitch was. You are overlooking her major character flaws due to the blinders of hormone driven infatuation. She will dump you again. Do not subject yourself to this emotional roller coaster. You can, and will do better than her. Healthy relationships are defined by trust, not baseless accusations of infidelity

beat the shit out of the “friend” and get back with her, and stop being so fuckinh suspicious

>having coffee with your ex while in a relationship
>dancing with your ex while in a relationship
This hurts your current partner no matter what, are you fucking RETARDED or just autistic?
Imagine your sweet little girl having conversations with exes, meeting with them for coffee, going out and dancing with them, soon having drinks with them... You see, this is stupid as fuck

I hope you learn this and if you do get back with her, explain to her that you understand now how this was a bad move, say you're sorry and go on, don't ruin another girl teaching her this is an acceptable behavior

Imagine if you posted this from her perspective

>my girlfriend got a coffee with her ex
>she dances with that ex

Every single person in here would tell you she's cheating on you and if she isn't then she's extremely disrespectful. That's you right now, you're extremely disrespectful. Take her back, you legitimately fucked up

True user, think I might text her in a bit

>We ended over her thinking I cheated on her
If she thought this of you, and broke up with you for thinking it, it means she cheated on you.
Trust me on this

Sorry I only read OP post didn't read She was right OP, you're a fucktard

lmfao she wanted an excuse to go fuck someone else without having the guilt of cheating on you. Move on, brother, you don't deserve this shit.

OP you're a tard, fucking take her back Holy shit

I think talking to her somewhere public and casual and thinking on it overnight would be better than brainstorming on four chan. If you were my friend i would want you to get together with her if its wholly a good choice and not because an ex tends to be safe and familiar and a much easier option. Dont settle for safe.

>getting coffee two on two like friends
>dancing as friends
So is it ok for you if your gf did this with other guys

Thankyou user, I went out with her today and we cleared everything up and we fucked, she’s in the bathroom as I type