How many of you are NEETS

I'm just curious.

>Raises hand

Mfw i can sleep for 12 hours straight for maximum recovery

I’d like to think Veeky Forums isn’t filled with retards but then again most people here assume that all women are archeologists for some strange reason

i dont have a job but at least i go to college

idk if that counts as a neet since i dont do many subjets as i should do, lets say i do career in a slow peace

I'd guess this board is mostly a mixture between /r9k/ NEETs and college students. 21+ on Veeky Forums seems like the minority.

>*raises paw*

I went to a top college and graduated a semester early but I’m atill looking for a job. Too bad my expensive education didn’t prepare me at all to get a fucking job. Nothing but a bunch of fucking liars in higher education

Did you forget to attend alumni meetings and networking events while in school?

>tfw women can be neets their entire lives.

Not anymore thanks to feminism

I have one semester left until my bachelor's, but am currently taking a break this semester. I was going to graduate early and have no idea what I was going to do after school anyway.

on and off neet for 4 years here (working seasonal part times when the pay is too good to pass)
going for basics and then infantry training this summer so I enjoy it while it lasts

You are almost literally me. I’m going for mobile support operator, and for the CAF

sweet, I'm too dumb for even leaf air force but they let me pic combat sapper on my application so there's that

i'll be 30 next month and i live with my dad.

work full time though and kinda try at school.

Yes i autistically took extra credit hours and did internships. I never participated in anything on campus other than student government. I’ve started going to alumni events now so i can try and meet more people.

I work as an accountant but it's my dream to save up enough money to live the neet fitness lifestyle, very sad dream but I just want to be comfy

Neet here, can't find a job so using the time to work on myself and get Veeky Forums so I can feel like at least one thing in my life is going well.

I was a NEET for two years after high school but last year I started uni.

Same. Had no friends. No job. Just played WoW and went in the woods with my doggo for 2 years. Now I make 3500 a month working from home and have a wife and two kids. Ch-ch-changes

>I make 3500 a month working from home
How?

you are the literal opposite of a NEET

He clicked on those ads.

Digital marketing, my dude.

I work in a warehouse making ok money while living with parents to save. I fell on some rough luck and am getting back on feet. Im only 20 so itll be ok i think. Gym and physical labor is killer though since im still skinnyfat and weak.

I'm a freeter.

Practically NEET. I just walk dogs for 5 hours on the weekend for supplement money. PPL during the week, cardio on the weekend.

WHY AREN’T YOU TRAINING TO BE A RESPIRATORY THERAPIST Veeky Forums?!?!?
>specialized field
>learn valuable skills
>make decent money
>jobs LITERALLY anywhere you want
>satisfaction of saving lives
>relatively minimal education

Find a program near you and enroll NOW!!

I'm not a NEET anymore because I got assigned to a training program that's like a daycare center for people who have been unemployed for too long.

I own my own company making software but it's basically the NEET lifestyle some days.