In the middle of my squat set, a wild trainer appears

>in the middle of my squat set, a wild trainer appears
>I rack and take my headphones out, oh boy this is gonna be fun
>"hey brah, you're squatting too deep there man! this is the squat let me show you"
>proceeds to half squat with a pussy pad
>"deep squats will destroy your knees brah!"
>tell him I've been squatting for months and I've yet to feel my knees
>also tell him powerlifters squat deep pretty much everyday
>"yeah but they got much more musculature than you brah"
>decide it's pointless to argue, besides he's right on that last point so I ignore him and continue with my set so I can get bigger and stronger
>he's still feeling useless in his corner so he comes to me again
>"btw man you gotta wear this", hands me the pussy pad, "it'll protect your vertebrae"
>I already decided that it'll be pointless to tell him I'm squatting low-bar and the bar is resting on my delts
>I say thanks for the advice, but I'll continue doing it my way
>trainer goes full passive-aggressive
>"yeah ok there brah you'll come back when your vertebrae are all fucked up, and btw that's too much weight for you"

How do you deal with retarded trainers, Veeky Forums? I can't wait to get swole so they'll stop bothering me.

yea im sure that happened

Fuck off

What's so unbelievable about it? So I can make better fake stories.

What a little bitch you don't use the pussy pad? Let me guess, you also don't squat on the smith machine?
Please kill your self faggot.

Low bar and squating atg one way ticket to snap valhalla

Well... I am actually a doctor so I just pull that card.

Classic Reddit story

You guessed right.

I have literally never had a trainer even talk to me and I have even gone out of my way doing extra stupid shit on purpose just to try and get a reaction out of them.

thats prolly bcuz ur a manlet faggit

I guess it depends on the country.

In the USA there's more of a culture where you can just walk in the gym and do your own thing. Back here in most every gym you're supposed to coordinate with a trainer and they'll give you a routine, you'll get weird looks and random "form corrections" if you're lifting alone assuming you don't already look like a bodybuilder. That's what I observed, anyway.

>Have you even read starting strength you broscience autist shitfuck?
Done.

kek

where the fuck do you live?

>treating trainers like human beings
>actually attaining a good physique
Do you truly believe these two actions aren't mutually exclusive user?

>squatting such small weight that the trainer can work in with you
never gonna make it

Trainers in my gym are nearly all weaker than me, and I have been going for 6 months total. One of the bigger ones benches 75kg for 6 reps...

Tell the manager he's bein a faggot. Theyll deal with him.

Just print and give him this rippletits excerpt.

>A partial squat done with an upright torso and vertical back angle is typical of most people’s attempts to squat, because we have all been told that the back must be vertical to reduce shear , the sliding forces that occur along a segment in rotation. Shear between the vertebral segments is supposed to somehow disarticulate your
spine, despite the fact that this cannot and has not ever occurred. But in a misinformed effort to protect the back, this advice results in a lot of unnecessary stress on the knees. As we’ve already discussed, however, the vertical back angle fails to fully load the hamstrings. Therefore, they cannot exert the posterior force needed to oppose and balance the anterior force exerted by the quadriceps and their attachments to the front of the tibia, below the knee. (In other words, there’s no force pulling backwards to balance the forces that are pulling the knees and tibias forward.) The result is an actual anterior shear on the knee. And like a front squat, the partial squat also forces the knees quite forward of the mid-foot – much more so than the low-bar squat form we will be using, which keeps the knees back and uses the hips as the primary mover of the load. This lack of posterior support produces an anterior-dominant force distribution on the knee: the further back the hips are, the more hip muscle you use, and the further forward the knees, the more quad you use. Many cases of patellar tendinitis have been
caused by this incorrect squat technique. Even when partial squats are done with the correct back angle, they fail to work the full range of motion and therefore fail to perform to their potential as an exercise.

I-I'm working on it...

are you one of the DYELs in uni gyms that """"squat"""" 3 plates with shit form and jots everything down in a notebook despite weighing less than 150lbs, but thinks that he knows more than anyone else because they read an infographic about starting strength or SL?

Trainers in my gym only help teenaged girls get big asses by giving them meme routines, glute bridges and deadlifts.

What's wrong with that, faggot?

while dumbasses fuck up their shoulders and back with horrible form?
Nah, gotta get muh dick hard.

He has been training for MONTHS!!

WHY
ARE YOU HERE

>deshi deshi basara basara