Know a girl that goes to my gym, nameless for Veeky Forums

>know a girl that goes to my gym, nameless for Veeky Forums
>talks to me a lot there & always feel like she’s mirin but until tonight i thought i was imagining it
>texts me ~12:00 that she’s into me & wants to hang out tomorrow at my house
>change snapchat settings so that only she can view my story
>post picture of me shirtless
>she screenshots it
>badabing
>texts me again about five minutes after
>complaining that her boyfriend is basically a twink manlet who’s skinnier and soy-er than she is & she doesn’f like it
>boyfriend?
>bada...boom?

What do I do? Do I take a step towards putting soyboys in their place or respect the dude’s position? Kid looks like he can’t move the bar. How do girls like him get girlfriends? What is it that females see in such feminine men? Am I weird for yearning to project dominance over all of them? I’ve watched too many gorilla documentaries, man, it’s rubbed off on me. Pic related, I’m pretty sure that’s the dude, but I couldn’t find his face.

Dude looks like a QT twink, fug both of them to establish complete dominance over both sexes

If she cheats on him with you then she'll cheat on you. Tell her if she's not happy she should end it but if she just wants the D then turn her down.

he’s a ginger bro
i’m not touching it

You're not weird for wanting to make her yours because you can. But acting on it would make you a piece of shit, no different than the normal thot.

Nailed it.

this girl probably isnt even looking to jump ship she just wants a real man to fuck her. that real man is you. don't over think it just give her the rod and figure the rest out later.

mm, that’s a good point. I think I’ll pass up on this. But seriously, what the fuck? She dates a dyke, complains that he’s too dykey and tries to fuck a UUUU-inspired big guy. Where’s the logic? What happened to girls?

If you're only interested in getting box, go for it. If you're interested in bettering yourself and finding a woman worthy of making a worthwhile connection with, drop that bitch like a bad habit.

she looks fat

Ginger twinks were MADE to be bred by big Chad cock

a little, she’s chub
But I’m not exactly all that cut myself, I’ve spent a long ass time trying to build myself like a mini hafthor & I don’t think I have room to complain.

I think this sums up what I wanted reaffirmed in this thread pretty well. I think I’ll just sit on it tonight and wait to see which head decides for me first.

>being this much of a degenerate
I’ll find a picture of his face, I’m curious now

Even though you may want to, imagine if a bigger guy came and stole your girl. You'd feel like shit right? Human decency > all, don't be a thot.

I'll allow you to dick her once, more if you want to, but never get too intimate or fall for her.

Once a cheater, always a cheater, she will just break your heart if you love her more thant she loves you.

>one chance at life
>

Please don't contribute to the degenerate behavior of people like this user. You have it in you to be a good man.

Stop being a retard and tell her you refuse to rain on a another man's parade. If shes dtf, she has to break up with the twink.

Easy you fag

Yeah, you guys are right. I hate her fag boyfriend’s ugly mug & I would certainly do it if she were single, but I think I’d open myself to some sort of slippery slope of similarly degenerate behaviour if I did something like that. Thanks for steering me right, Veeky Forums.

>mfw atleast 2 chicks told me they were breaking up with their boyfriend just to realize later that I had sex with them without them actually breaking with their boyfriends

LIYING CUNTS

Atta boy. Now go find a good woman to breed.

guy fromI hope you realize I'm not saying don't fuck her. Just make sure you tell her beforehand that she has to break up with him. After that its out of your hands, if you fuck you fuck if you dont you dont.

Don't let the opportunity slip by either

I've never felt right fucking a girl who has a bf, it's usually the drunk sluts at house parties, pull up their social media their bf is plastered all over it.

The poor sap loves a hoe and I just never had that type of ego where banging other guys chicks like makes me feel manly. I dunno, single girls are less of a hassle, i've banged girls with bfs but I never knew about it till after, feelsbadman.

If you wanna fuck her. Fuck her. If you want a gf tell her to break up with him first. I feel bad for that guy, but eventually she was going to cheat on him. You get to be his wakeup call

Get her naked then take pics and send them to her bf and her dad

Yeah, I’m probably gonna tell her she has to leave him & I’m expecting her to say “okay” and not do it or outright decline. I am after all just looking for some ass, not years of backlash from some curse Ronald Wheatboy would lay on me.

id just fuck her then tell the soyboy that shes a slut and cheated on him hopefully this will show him the error of his soyboy ways i mean if shes going to cheat on him with you shes just going to cheat with someone else if you dont do it id just enjoy the moment

smash n dash

THAT’s an idea.

its 2018 user monogamy's only going to get worse