Daily reminder to drink more water

Daily reminder to drink more water BUDDEH

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volvic_(mineral_water)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how much water is enough

thanks OP. Gonna get some now

when your pee is completely clear you've hydrated sufficiently.

got my glass of water right in front of my
thanks mate

Don't go chasing waterfalls.
Please stick to the rivers and the lakes that you're used to.

Convenient this thread was up when I was just thinking about this. WHERE THE FUCK do I drink water from in SoCal? Bottled water and tap are bad, but my refrigerator water is just tap through a filter. Would a sink filter be good or the same? Is there some fancy brand I can buy or should I just put up with it?

Not very familiar with water in the states, in northern europe we have very nice water in the spring. One surefire way to go about getting good water is to boil tap water then cooling it down. Will kill all bad germs at least.

Yeah, water here tends to vary, but in places like Los Angeles it's fucking shit. I was thinking about boiling water so maybe I should just do a bunch of it at once for a whole days worth.

that sucks mate. you could also look into some "straw" filters, that can filter out bad shit by drinking through it.

Reverse Osmosis is where it's at bois

bless you

does milk count towards my daily water goals?

Tanks buddeh

drank a whole gallon yesterday and only one cup of diet soda

am i gonna make it?

sorry mate, it doesn't

I'm not sure what a gallon is, but what you drank yesterday does not count today. Have to get enough every day mate. And diet soda does the opposite of help.

cheers

a gallon is 3.8 litres and milk contains water, so it does count your daily

>crossed the GOWAD barrier once again today
If you aren't getting at least a gallon of water daily (that's four liters) then you are never gonna make it.

me blader hurting

Yes, get a sink filter. Changing fridge filters can be a pain in the ass.

>milk contains water

How many shakers of water should I be drinking? I'm thinking 5, that will put me at a little over a gallon

I've decided to stop being a fat as fatass, and my first step was cutting out any and all drinks that were not water. And to 'flush' out what I can, I'm on my 5th litre of volvic. I'm pissing like a race horse.

Gallon a day, spread well throughout the day, is the way to go

Godspeed, keep up the good work

at least, I'd get closer to two gallons for you americans

whats volvic though? And good on you, I have done the same. Maybe a glass of orange juice for C vitamins

I live near a fresh produce shop and a real butcher, so I can get everything pretty fresh each day.

Volvic is a mineral water: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volvic_(mineral_water)