Life tips

>life tips

buy one of these things (~15$ on aliexpress), use it every day when you're bored. 1 minute a day and you're already halfway to aesthetic abs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5I3LgiumTJM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do you hold at the botto, before coming up?

got mine yesterday, I fucking suck at it. I don't feel it working the abs at all, only arms and back. wat do?

just imagine the girl's reaction when she sees your sculpted abs

it's not a lack of motivation, I just want to know how to do these properly

Fuck, if only I'd have some sort of video instruction

watch some youtube videos. most people's ab wheel form sucks until they fix it. what helped me at first is to start with a rounded back (like an angry cat) and point your head down. after like 3 days I got the hang of it, while (in retrospect) I never did it correctly while at the gym. it's just one of these things that you experiment with a little to figure out.

I watched some videos but I still haven't got the hang of it, only tried got it yesterday so I guess it'll come with practice. took me a while with deadlifts too

Try doing the negative phase slowly and in the bottom position, instead of focusing on getting back up, just flex your abs and see how far that takes you. Then repeat. Eventually you will learn. If you have reason to suspect your abs are weak you might want to increase weight in another lift first or lose some yourself.

thanks for the tips

That's a good tip. There are a bunch of QUALITY exercises you can do at home.

>pull ups bar for pull ups AND hanging leg raises
>roller for sick abs
>dumbell for curls
And now you can work a pretty decent set of muscles at any time! Not bad.

>life tip
learn how to do one arm pushup, literally everyone in the world will mire you if you do this and its also amazing for your triceps and chest

I have that exact same one, I got it at goodwill

>~15$ on aliexpress

theres one on amazon for $9. free 2 day shipping vs waiting 2 weeks to get it from china. MOGed

I'll add it to the pile of deals I've missed for living in Europe

I found one for 8€ on amazon ger, no excuses.

The one I got from Aliexpress came with a mat to rest your knees on. Poorfags btfo.

Bought mine like 6 months ago and it works wonder for my The Core™

If you feel it in your back it is because you're using your back rather than your abs to draw yourself back in.

Contract your abs and arch over when you're in the starting position and maintain tightness throughout the whole movement.

The motion should be the same as the OHP almost.

>(~15$ on aliexpress)
thats overpriced I got one for $5 at a dollar store

>calls other purchases overpriced
>pays $5 at a dollar store

>everything should cost $1

if I go to wallgreens, I don't trade walls painted green for my meds

You don't have one already for your home workout routine? Top zozzle

I can't do one clean rep even when on my knees.. what do?
120kg squat 145 diddly.

There's one at my gym
I have no idea how to use it

youtube.com/watch?v=5I3LgiumTJM

Just watch how he does it.

Is the ab wheel working if it feels like Mike Tyson just punched my stomach when fully reaching 90%?

Do these actually work?

Despite of the numerous ab videos, it's Jeffs weakest point. you can go lower with the toe roll-outs.

>FUCKING 3PL8 BARBELL ROLLOUT
AHAAHAHAHA, I never got that part of that SIR NY comic till now

Contract your abs as hard as you can at the top and descend slowly until you don't feel that any more and then come up, no lower. That will teach you the movement properly and without your back rounding like 95% of folks who try to use the ab wheel.

Yes. Watch the video the other user posted. All I do is hanging leg raises, planks, and an rollouts. Works like a charm.

all in one workout or spread out during the week?

>~15$ for ab wheel
damn nigga you overpaying as fuck

At first they didnt do shit for me. Just hurt my elbows and lower back.

Then I changed how I performed them. I crunch down really hard and tighten my entire core as much as possible then do the rollouts. Holy fuck the first time I did them that way my abs were sore for a week

Eat cum.

first time i used an ab wheel I had glorious ab DOMS for like 3 days

is it bad to work out abs every day

nope, that's how you should work on them.

and should i just ditch normal sit ups and just do the ab wheel and the leg raise and the plank

>tfw that exactly all I'm doing and I'm about to cut

fuck yeah this summer I'll finally have abs.

yeah and don't forget side planks, extremely important for healthy spine.

alright thanks

I only do leg raises with ankle weights, but I noticed fast abs gains. Only takes 2 minutes

I do sit ups from a decline position while holding 25kg plates behind my head, I'm about 86kg
I also do leg and knee raises while hanging

Is it even worth buying one of these?

You can also do dips with two chairs, dragon flags with any post, pistols quats etc
I squat and deadlift 200kg+ but I still benefit from some basic free shit at home

Is it actually good? I've got one that I've barely ever used

These are a1, best an workout if you can do it correctly

You bought the wrong color one you dunce.

>tfw can't do dragon flags with shitposts

what if i have a super hairy stomach, do i have to shave for the rest of my life like a female?

Can I do it every day?

>the tennis elbow workout

Some of you fuckers will only learn the hard way

Literally the single best abdominal exercise and absolutely essential for proper postural development.

agreed, i was skeptical until I tried it

I got mine at Goodwill too. All sorts of fitness equipment at Goodwill.

Well it's Walgreens* for one.

underrated.

Not that guy, but I do all those as well. Every workout, unless you are too sore to finish, in which case rest until not sore.

cool that'll also be useful for when you're sucking your boyfriends dick then

Standing ab wheel master race reporting in.

Has also helped immensly with my lower back problems i think.

Dont want him to get sore knees AND cum in his hair do you?

la cretura...

8 bollars on ebay

This exact wheel is $7 at Walmart, branded by Gold's Gym. They also have weighted jump ropes for $5. These two things plus a chin up bar, push-ups and running are all that you really need for improved aesthetics at home.

I'm pretty damn white actually, just high test

I heard it can actually fuck up your back if you use your back instead of your abs by accident

background?

i'm a hairy fucking frenchman i say dont shave it just trim it slightly so it doesnt get super long. bitches love the hair bro

wow this thread is still up, I'm this guy I did the wheel again and I just woke up with BRUTAL ab doms, holy shit this thing is amazing. I'm gonna fucking make it brahs

i puke when i use those

I have a French girlfriend who barely speak any English. I see her in two months and she has never let my body hair grow. Do you think I should let it all out for the next two months or do they prefer somewhat trimmed. I am werewolf mode with no trimming

Done this twice in the last two weeks. First attempt I had to recover for the full week to go again. 4x15 was enough with no other accessories on leg day. So glad I found this

Abs wheel is great for the upper abs, not so much for the lower abs.
You need to add TRX or so, and some planks as well.

This, once maybe twice a week is more than enough, especially if you pause bench, curl, dip, etc

I feel this in my elbows a lot also I can’t fucking progress the standing variation.

a) You are doing it wrong
b) Standing variation is only a neat trick, progressing with added weight is much simpler and IMO better.