Anyone else of you guys thought he was a hardgainer until you checked how much calories you actually consume...

Anyone else of you guys thought he was a hardgainer until you checked how much calories you actually consume? Did it in the last few days and it turns out I only eat like 1300 cals a day. Thought I was at a caloric surplus the whole time because I felt so full.

This also makes me wonder how the fuck people struggle losing weight or cutting

I think you underestimate how much fat people eat, for you and I we just stop eating when we are full but the fatties they are not limited by that

I can eat two large pizzas and drink 2 liters of soda in one sitting, and still eat later in the day.

You guys are just genetic dead ends, incapable of bulking up.

As a former fatty i have mastered the art of hunger, i can at will eat buttloads of food, or fast for multiple days. I am finally in control of these impulses.

It's not a genetic advantage to need to eat loads and be capable of putting on stupid amounts of weight you pleb.

Humans are primarily cardiovascular oriented hunters. We run our prey down and work in teams for bigger prey.

We don't send out one swole fat dude to wrestle a mammoth.

In Ancient Greece the lean athlete would be considered more beautiful than the most modern bodybuilders.

>We don't send out one swole fat dude to wrestle a mammoth.
They would actually wait for him and trap him in a few seconds using explosive strength.
"Humans are endurance athletes" is a meme. Too much running is one of the worst thing for health, even worse than smoking or doing no sports at all

the ascended fatty

>Humans are primarily cardiovascular oriented hunters. We run our prey down and work in teams for bigger prey.
doing lots of cardio takes a TON of energy, a lot more than weightlifting actually. have you ever taken a look at the insane amounts of food that competitive endurance runners or swimmers eat?

also you arent skinny because youre doing tons of cardio every day. youre just a lazy fuck sitting in front of your computer and have adapted to miniscule levels of activity and food intake.

>Anyone else of you guys thought he was a hardgainer until you checked how much calories you actually consume?
The term "hardgainer" just means someone with a small appetite. Peoples base metabolic rates are only marginally different if you control for sex, weight, and bf%. Its just an excuse for spooky skeletons not to eat more.

>Too much running is one of the worst thing for health, even worse than smoking or doing no sports at all

[citation needed]

I made that pic in OP a few years ago

Why do people keep reposting it? Its so bad lmao, it was my attempt at making image for Veeky Forums and it actually got saved

I feel an odd sense of some kind of tiny accomplishment

The very definition of the phrase "too much"

As for it being worse then smoking it depends how much too much is.

Also counting calories changed my life. I was never eating enough when I thought I was

Being able to put eat and put on weight demonstrates genetic supperriority. In ancient times you had to work for your food all day and sometimes if you fuck up on a hunt you don't get to eat so the ability to hold on to mass would be advantageous. However with all of the sugar and processed foods it's easier than ever to get calories which is why you are a fucktard if you are a hard gainer...

I fucking hate you faggots who eat like 1000 kcal a day and feel full.
I don't feel full even if I eat 1000 kcal in a single meal.

It literally destroys your endocrine system

Prob coz you're a fat cunt

On a scale of 1 to 10. 1 being clinically obese and 10 being workmen will need to remove the roof of your house to get your dead body out. How fat are you?

Overweight but not obese by BMI.
Basically I have a small gut but I'm not a fat fuck; about average for a westerner in the west

>lardass calling others genetic dead ends

>Been auschwitz mode entire life.
>Start lifting, counting cals ect.
>Make huge meals to bulk but feel so full I cant finish it.

How the fuck so I increase stomach capacity.

I'm not skinny. Yeah cardio takes energy but humans are still one of the most efficient mammals at moving around effectively. No anthropologist questions human hunting methodology, it was chasing down and projectile oriented. Both of which require cardiovascular and freedom of movement in the body. A bodybuilder would be a shit hunter.

>they would wait for him and trap him in a few seconds using explosive strength

No they wouldn't, humans have never been strength oriented hunters. Strength is only necessary for some combat with other humans and even then it wasn't the biggest factor.

>being able to put eat and put on weight demonstrates genetic superriority

No it doesn't.

When you first start, you need to cheat a bit. It's very hard to get all your calories from healthy food when you begin. What I used to do was drink a doubleshot of olive oil before bed. That shit is liquid fat, packed with calories

yes when I was a young lad, 16-23 or so. super self conscious about being so skinny. never wore shorts , almost always long sleeves.

read into the whole hard gainer thing and lifting stuff but didn't do anything other than body weight exercises and 25db curls.

couldn't understand it even trying to SS at a gym until a buddy gave be a 5 day split lifting plan and advice to juice on creatines & protons. when I wasn't injecting those into my throbbing body, I'd eat spoons of pb and trail mix all day.

so I don't get all mad when someone's an idiot, has bad ideas, afraid of gym, afraid of big lifts, etc. if it wasn't for my friend I'd probably still be out there buying into all the bullshit marketing people put out.

>n worse than smoking or doing no sports at all
The absolute state of americans

>However with all of the sugar and processed foods it's easier than ever to get calories which is why you are a fucktard if you are a hard gainer...
Yeah because eating chocolate bars with 350 calories a piece is our goal. You don't even have to be at a caloric surplus to gain muscle, it just makes it alot easier. If you only consume 2000 cals but they include all the macros you need, you're good.

No I have never been retarded.

kek I need 1500 kcal meals to feel satiated
pic relates not cut but not exactly lardass either

i just eat 2 meals a day so i can pig out when i need to

Holy fuck some people are retarded. Why do americans think if they somehow break the magic number of caloric surplus they will gain big muscle. Your muscle doesn't need a shot of olive oil to build muscle, it needs protein far more than it needs the extra calories.

Eat every 3 hours. Don't miss a meal. You have to eat at least 6 times a day. Take creatine as well.

How dumb do you have to be to post this, your body adjusts to your eating.

It takes like a week or two of feeling sickly full after eating to get used to a bulk and it takes like a week of feeling hungry as fuck to get used to a cut.

How the fuck do you skellies do it

I'm like two weeks of fasting away from finally having an underweight BMI but I've been absolutely stalled and out of control the last few weeks

Send help