Okay so how do i make my forearms and biceps bigger? I only did bodyweight exercises so far...

Okay so how do i make my forearms and biceps bigger? I only did bodyweight exercises so far, should i invest in dumbbells?

RATTLE RATTLE EAT MORE CATTLE
go to a gym and use their dumbbells. If you want a muscle bigger then isolate it

Read the sticky. Do Reddit bodyweight routine or go to the gym and do Greyskull LP. If your gonna buy dumbells, buy a lot of different weights (10 - 75 kg ) and do greyskull LP but replace exercises with dumbbell alternatives. Squats-Bulgarian split squats, Bench-dumbell bench(you can do it on the floor and don't need a spotter), OHP-dumbell OHP. Idk what you can replace diddly with, situps maybe?

>I only did bodyweight exercises so far
Jfc have you ever done a motherfucking chin-up?

quit doing retarded living-room callisthenics pretending to be a bōzu ninja and hit a fucking gym.

I can do 13 in one set but it doesn’t seem like it’s working

then do 10x10 4 times a week

Is that you in the OP? Bullshit you can do 13 chin-ups with full ROM with those stick arms.

i can, im just skinny

Hammer curls for forearms, barbell curls for biceps. Ez.

>lanklet genetics

>read the sticky
>last updated 2007

/thread

do tutorials about basic arithmetic need updating constantly like some shitty twitter or instagram? no

sticky is perfectly fine as a source of information for beginners

'invest' in dumbbells lmao
just buy some second hand off craigslist or some shit. make sure they're cast iron tho, none of that inflated sand shite.
you don't even need that much weight for dumbbells, max 20kg each one.
and you'll prob find a way to fuck up a simple bicep curl. make sure form is correct.

just work your triceps

bull fucking shit, you're dyel as fuck

nah I can see him being able to do that, has a pretty wide back but not much weight anywhere else

>wide back
or you know a thing called genetics

>implying people read the sticky

Get a wrist roller like pic related and do curls to build biceps

First of all, pull your trousers up. Second, read the sticky.

Can I eat your ass? Also, try single arm dumbell rows.

For forearms, simply lift heavy shit. Grip it like you mean it and never use straps.

Bonus points for shit that's harder to hold onto such as thick bars or towels.

Don't expect much to happen over night.

fix your posture dude, you see how your hip is raised on one side?

>squats and oats
>SS + GOMAD

Pick both

Because 10 years ago bodybuilders didn't know shit about gaining muscle... Right?

Try lifting weights, I heard it can help

amino acids weren't even discovered until 2011

Wow, that was 10 years ago. How time flies.

You should tell that to my biochemistry teacher, he seems to be under the ridiculous notion that they were discovered over 200 years ago.

Fucking amino acids were discovered in 2011. These are the people giving you fitness advice.

Skinny guys can bang out pull ups for days if they work them. It's not even slightly shocking that op would be able to do 13

>(you can do it on the floor and don't need a spotter)
well thats just fucking wrong.

Holy fucking shit dude...

The first few amino acids were discovered in the early 19th century. In 1806, French chemists Louis-Nicolas Vauquelin and Pierre Jean Robiquet isolated a compound in asparagus that was subsequently named asparagine, the first amino acid to be discovered

You can't do dumbell press on the floor you fucking brainlet, full ROM puts your elbows below your chest

...Sit-ups? Dumbbell deadlifts or dumbbell good mornings would be the call

>girl

What do we have here

kek i look the same from the back and i can rep out 20+ easy with perfect form. it's not hard if you do them often and you don't weight a lot