There are people out there who literally believe Bugenhagen is natty

>there are people out there who literally believe Bugenhagen is natty

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gMFLF6nD6_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=vdHEMLaMrgI
youtube.com/watch?v=atcJyMVb0S8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You gotta have a really shitty generics.

You are just a dyel

put the strap on him Vince...hes ready

jesus christ the absolute state of Veeky Forums
I can't even fathom how new to lifting you are

>t. dyel who is supposed to be little twink trying to get le swole
Quit it already.

So how do you guys define natty? Already using external weights is being a fraud.

I used to be on the fence about him desu, but seeing this pic, and with him being in the WWE it's painfully obvious that he's on something now.
Also the guy actually named the vid "natty gains" lmao.
Sure Eric, gotta do what you gotta do right?

Post body. For all we know you can't even lift a middle school child over your head

Fuck, you’re right.

2 pl8 OHP and 5+pl8 dead, how bout you newfriend? :)
also I couldn't care less about being "swole". Bugenhagen just isn't natty, at least nowadays. It's so painfully obvious, I don't even see the need to discuss it t b h.
The fact that some people believe he's natty just baffles me

>strength=size
kek
pic related is stronger than 99% of Veeky Forums and would be considered dyel even by dyel standards.

>literally who?
Seriously did I miss a new /fit who is this guy?

There are several cases:
1. You're bullshitting me.
2. Your numbers are just b/a/d/form.
3. You look pretty good if you're not a total lanklet and are lean, but then you why would you make a thread like this. Although it's strange that you haven't mentioned bench and squat.
4. You're juiced. But not everyone need this to look good.
In any of those cases your point isn't clear or you're retarded.

Mindset>>>>>>>>roids

Dairyland Strength. Check his QAs and non-exercise vids. He gives some advice, talks about his lifting style, some funny stuff, etc.

JJ from Dairyland Strength
He's just some redditor who trained with Eric for a while and tries to build his channel based on that.
He does even goofier lifts. He is pretty strong though, he did a 225 snatch grip btn press, and a 660 hack lift iirc

also he looks dyel as fuck, and he seems pretty insecure about it, but tries to cover it up by pretending he doesn't care.

meant 225 for 2*

Just found him on YT. He looks like he hasn't touched a weight in his life. Bizarre.

>IT'S A MIIIINDSET xDDD

That's the first thing people notice about him. It's just so intriguing, the guy looks like your average skinnyfat 30yo.

This whole board is terrible. It's obvious that nearly all of these youtubers are on gear but the dyel virgins here think they'll make it one day by following their routines.

>t. Generic trash

nothing wrong with being genuinely retarded but you shouldn't express your opinions on the internet

Stay small natty cuck. Today was my last pin of my cycle

u r just jelly lmao any1 can look like that with hard work, sorry u have shit gentics :) :) :)

XD!

>not being Naturally Enhanced™

I'll get on gear when I hit my limit, but I'm nowhere as near. If you don't look like op pic and take roids you should go to your local eugenics center and ask them to remove your testicles so that there won't be any unfortunate people like you in the world.

Dyel confirmed

>i'll take roids when I "hit" muh "natty limit"
you're so fucking new.
>unironically stating that pic in the OP is bottom tier genetics
how are people like you even allowed to post on here? jesus christ, now I remember why I left.

Where are you from? Is it legal to be that retarded in your country?

Oh shit I didn't recognize him. I watched a few of his videos a long while back. Never realized that he was this small. Still using him as an argument is retarded because he is oviously a genetic outlier. Most high school lifters are bigger than him

I've seen roiders who looked smaller than Eric.
He looks upper/average for a roider and unbelievable for a natty. not unbelievable as in "good", unbelievable as in, there is a 0% chance that he's natty.

but then again, I actually lift, so I know a thing or two you might not know.

Pic related is not very impressive looking, so........

its gotten to the point where i don't know who is trolling and who is serious

Eric is amazing but there is 0 chance he is natty..

This is a good natty limit photo

If you lift like eric you don't build much visible muscle mass. I got up to 1.5/2.5/3.5/5 bulgarian over 2yrs from 45/65/65/95 and I still looked like a skeleton. It wasn't until I got on a program that did a shitton of volume, high rep shit that my physique exploded and all of my maxes actually went down when I went back to test them months later. At least I look like I lift now.

>ive been lifting for 18 months and have a pretty good grasp on what's natty and this guy who has been training for 20 years is not natty

you don't want to wake up do you

Guys natty bodybuilding doesnt exist. You can look good natty but only if you have amazing genes. What im saying is you cant change drasticly without gear.

Guys who look good natty looked good before working out, you can put on like 10kg of muscle natty everything beyond that is a very slow grind and even after 15 years you wont look like eric.

Another good natty refrence

He follows "Wisconsin Method" which is the meme term he uses for what he and Eric do.
Low volume, high intensity, super high frequency.
Eric already looked fucking huge back when he was doing that, JJ swore that back when they trained together Eric was natty but I even have a hard time believing that.

I mean, delts like those while doing virtually no pressing, much less overhead? yeah sure.

arms like that because of one cheat curl a day two weeks a year? come on.

plus let's not forget Eric is in the WWE.

>in b4 "he looks like that because he's so strong"

look at virtually any strong guy from before the steroid era (so strong men we know for a fact were natty), there is not one that looks nearly as big as that.

biggest I can think of is hackenschmidt who was stronger and much shorter (btw Eric has always claimed 6'1 but *surprise*, since he's entered the WWE he's suddenly 6'2" b-but he wouldn't l-lie r-right) and would still look smaller than eric. Even his shoulders are less impressive regardless of the fact that he focused on overhead and Eric literally can't OHP because of an injury.

Veeky Forums as been swarmed by normies because of the Instagram (((influencers))) boom and the /pol/ (((masterrace))) mentality

Btw all those youtubers are not natty.. Omer isuf is on gear. Alex is on gear.. Buff dudes of course on gear.

Here is another pic of a reasonable natty transformation.

yeah sure, keep on kidding yourself.
NO ONE looks like that natty, I mean it's so fucking obvious, I don't even know how anyone can debate this. Especially when you take into account the fact that the guy spent his whole life basically doing 1 rep a day on fucking DEADLIFT variants (and deadlifts have never been considered a good "mass builder" by anyone)

see And I say all this as an avid Bugenhagen fan. He's just not natty boys, I honestly don't see how anyone can believe he is.

his forearms are shit, especially for an ex-wrestler, not to mention that he mostly does lifts that work grip.

Nah, this fag is on gear too, how do you know?

Dude may not be natty but he looks handsome as fuck in this pic

in every pic t b h.
literal male 10/10, he mogs every single hollywood A-lister/leading man I can think of.
still not natty tho.

with straps*
not that there's anything wrong with that, mixed grip is shit and you'd have to be insanely strong to double overhand 600+lbs

I know you're shitposting but alex unironically is on gear though. Buff dudes as well. Omar obviously isn't.

I find the alex thing particularly amusing because the guy had a sudden surge in size and strength after 8 years or so training, has backne like you wouldn't believe, and most importantly, is known to constantly lie about everything (his measurments, "sipping on my cool glass of lemonade", being 5'8" instead of 5'5", etc.); yet people still believe he is natty. Part of it is, I think, because he repeats it so much it's become his main sales argument, so people think, if he weren't natty, he wouldn't draw so much attention to the natty/non natty debate.

He's hiding in plain sight. That's also what he does with his program. Basically he says himself that he doesn't look natty, but that it's because he has "cracked the code to being jacked" (he literally said that) and that you too can do so if you buy his book.

He's quite the crafty manlet.

is this a genuine example?

fuck no, are you unable to recognize shitposting?

He is natty tho.
Sorry to spoil your DYEL cope party.

You want to believe don't you?

not him but he isn't that shredded or vascular, and if he was on gear he'd look a lot better than that

Think of it this way, friendo.
The very best natty on earth, whoever he is, is doubtlessly accused of roids constantly. It's not like your skin turns blue and your grow horns the moment you use roids. How can you know Eric isn't simply that peak natty? Occams Razor? That doesn't solve the issue of the prime natty, wherever he may roam. He can't not exist. Somebody IS him. I say that somebody is Eric.

its getting really hard to tell on this board, almost everything is "trolling" or disinfo

it's time to stop posting

>why am I even replying?

youtube.com/watch?v=gMFLF6nD6_Q

>good lighting
>probably posing with a pump
>not very vascular
>not super lean
>delts aren't mega capped
>former collegiate wrestler (good genetics)
>trains harder than 99% of people

Go look at videos of him when he doesn't have a pump and he's just being filmed normally. He definitely has a good physique, but even in that cherrypicked photo where he's trying to look as jacked as possible, he doesn't exactly scream roids.

This guy isn't even that strong. All of these guys inspired by Bugenhagen are pure cringe. Bugenhagen used pretty good form even on his 'cheat' lifts, but these guys just swing weights around like retards.

why are you even replying?

Veeky Forums is so fucking retarded holy shit. op pls commit suicide for making such a shit thread

a primal need to let someone know he's fucking retarded, in case the post was serious

the problem isn't his size, is simply his inhuman strength, he is stronger than many dudes on gear

Most of the dues in my bjj gym are jacked and only one old dude is on trt, the rest are natty

what a bunch of goddamned DYEL neckbeards itt jesus

I mean he definitely is strong, much stronger than most of Veeky Forums, but he isn't bugenhagen/inhuman tier.
I can't think of any other "bugenhagen inspired guy" so idk what you mean.
the bloatmaster is fucking strong, twisting nether did mostly rack pulls and shrugs so it's hard to know, but he was strong on those (i don't care about, the ROM, he was still moving a shit ton of weight)

bjj guys aren't jacked. visible abs =/= jacked. also I can strict OHP 2 pl8 and Deadlift 5+pl8, which is still more than 95% of Veeky Forums which itself isn't saying much given how shit this board has gotten.
eh, I don't think that factors in.roids don't help strength all that much. I'm not even kidding, look up studies on that.

Twisting Nether is back with a new channel now.

youtube.com/watch?v=vdHEMLaMrgI

Guy is a complete loon. Literally worse than Blaha except he actually looks good and is strong. He claims to be a professional athlete but gets mad when anyone asks in what sport.

>using genetics argument
So a thing only works because one has great genetics, else you are genetic trash and must do THIS ONE SINGLE AND SIMPLE THING and stay mediocre.

>He follows "Wisconsin Method" which is the meme term he uses for what he and Eric do.
According to JJ he has implemented this method for a long time for his clients. Not enough 5s and hip drahves?

So everybody big/strong is on gear? :D

>eh, I don't think that factors in.roids don't help strength all that much. I'm not even kidding, look up studies on that.
you don't know much about roids my friend, i'm a fraud myself, i'm doing 500mg of test e. per week and 40mg of anavar everyday, i'm on a 400 cal deficit, gaining muscle, losing fat and my lifts are still going up fast as fuck, roids do make you crazy strong even weaker drugs like anavar.
i'm now on week three of anavar+test and my lifts went from 225 bench for 3 to 255lbs for 3, that in three weeks, now imagine a guy that already has good genetics and a good muscular base doing testosterone and other shit

but also he's just not a genetic outlier.
that how bulgarian/bulgarian lite/wisconsin work. you can't expect to look good doing that. you're just honing CNS efficiency. you body/muscle mass obviously isn't going to be correlated with your strength gains. that's why most old time strongmen & weightlifters looked pretty dyel despite being strong as fuck.

the study actually included surprising results about the placebo effect and strength gains. people who thought they were getting steroids actually a significant amount of strength, and though I don't have the exact number it wasn't some small percentage.

look it up, I believe it was on that redditor Nuckols' website

>bjj guys aren't jacked
yeah OK friend - I'll concede that you're probably envisioning rener gracie, but not every gym is one of those "technique beats strength every time guize I swear" joints - I train in an mma gym full of killers and those boys are no joke

And pic related look like roiders too ?
Is it that hard to believe someone invested a lot of time into something and got good results out of it ?
If you fail do we all have to fail ?

Maybe I missed something on /fit and is normal to call out any1 bigger then you cheat.

Also both guys on pic are over 6'6"

I already stated that you can get strong as fuck without roids, it does little, surprisingly.
But yeah, unironically pretty much everyone who's big and kinda lean is on something.
Also I don't get what you meant. I literally never said anything about rip and I think he's both a bad coach and an all around dumb fuck. btw I haven't squatted in months.
I never said "wisconsin method" didn't work, in fact it's probably the best thing to make rapid strength gains on one particular lift, I just said it's a meme term since it's only slightly different from bulgarian lite.

It's amazing how much damage retards like Blaha have done. It's literally mainstream opinion now that anyone that doesn't look like a estrogen ridden soyboy is on roids.

>inhuman strength

Only video I can find of him doing a non-meme deadlift is a 700lbs sumo deadlift slightly hitched with straps. Considering he weighs like 230lbs, that's not beyond the realms of possibility for a natty. Plus his upperbody strength isn't all that impressive for somebody pulling as much as he is.

>Is it that hard to believe someone invested a lot of time into something and got good results out of it ?
jesus christ we /yt comment section/ now?
>ur just a hater if u put in the work u reap the rewards
lmao. also I never said roiders don't work hard.

>If you fail do we all have to fail ?
you know what, you're right, I'm probably just a "jelly hater" who's "projecting" crab bucket mentality and all that, damn internet philosophers/shrinks got me again
now you go and try to look like that naturally, go get'em ;)

promise I'm not trolling or being otherwise insincere...

I am a big fan of bugenhagen and while I ultimately don't care if he isn't natty I do care if he's a liar

I'm not a remarkable lifter: I can only squat 2 plates / deadlift 3 plates for reps; I can't even bench 2 plates but I was hoping that if I keep pushing my numbers up in the pursuit of strength, that muscle will slowly but surely follow

all I'm asking is: how sure can all you guys be that he is not natty?

the guy is undeniably strong. he wrestled for wisconsin; displays high levels of athleticism; he moves heavy weight for high reps; he eats like crazy; his body/frame isn't small; he does unilateral/unconventional lifts

the dude deadlifts with ONE ARM what most people on this board can't do with both. he zercher squats more than most people can squat conventionally (and zercher squats are really fucking taxing)

are you all telling me it's not possible for a guy with his demonstrable strength and athletic prowess to look like this?

There are people on this board, who think Klokov could be natty. Don't argue with retards.

natty or not, that body is very much achievable

what do you mean "non meme"?
he pulled 400kg from the floor. how does the fact that it was a hack lift make it a meme, I genuinely don't get it.

It's literally harder, and EVEN if it were easier as most blahatards claim (even though most people who train both get less behind the back) then why not make it a main lift? :)

remember, "good lifts are the one that allow for the greatest weights to be moved throughout the greatest range of motion". :)

checkmate, dumb conventionalists. :)

>world class athlete
>not on gear
Pick one

he has chad genetics, that's all

>from the floor

He does them off of mats, look at how the bar bounces around when he puts it down. The bar is like an inch below his knee when he starts the pull.

I think this is /fit type of bait
>find someone large
>tell he is not natty
>enjoy the shitfest

>now you go and try to look like that naturally, go get'em ;)
I can't.
To look like that I would need to spend over 28 hours/week in a gym; and i spend 3h/w

>To look like that I would need to spend over 28 hours/week in a gym; and i spend 3h/w
fucking kek, what the hell happened to Veeky Forums?
are you baiting? if so, appropriate pic, well done, but for the love of god, please tell me you're baiting, even if that means I fell for it.

ok yea I thought it might be bait but I was feeling extra soft/gullible today - thanks 4 the clarification

I don't go on Veeky Forums as much as I did a couple years ago and I guess this is why.... DO SOMETHING USEFUL OP

what the fuck, I don't think we're talking about the same vid
youtube.com/watch?v=atcJyMVb0S8

>mfw these are the people I'm arguing with
oh. all right, I get it now.

Which number russtled your jimmies ?
Seemingly high number of hours for pro athletes, or laughably small number that is mine ?
How many hours do you spend lifting and what is your daily job ?

Same vid. Iron plates don't bounce around like they're made of rubber when you drop them on concrete.

I'm not the guy you're arguing with, but your body needs rest you retard, spending 28 hrs a week would be pointless
never take Veeky Forums seriously, it's full of delusional 1st year lifters and normies that gobble e-celeb cock

your reasoning is weak. you're claiming that he can't be on roids because he's stronger than he looks, but plenty of athletes use roids to enhance performance. muscle size isn't directly correlated with strength, it's more a factor of nutrition, training and genetics. (and specific kinds of roids)

yeah he probably uses 1/2" mat which gets compressed and adds 0.1" height, or maybe cardboard. I'm guessing he does since otherwise that would absolutely destroy the floor and the plates. however the bounce doesn't look like something a mat would do. Olympic bars bend so I guess it's possible that with that kind of weight you'd get that bounce.
if he does use mats, maybe the pl8s are nonstandard diameter and he factors in the height of the mats? idk. regardless, the bar definitely doesn't look much higher than 9" which is "comp" height for regular deadlifts.

so at least height-wise, I'd say it's a pull from the floor. now maybe he uses mats to bounce the weight off the floor, idk.

He's been lifting for like 16 years, not hard to believe he is that big and cut. He always lifts at least twice a day, too.

How many hours do boxers like Klicko train/week ?
The training varies between weight classes but i don't think they had mandatory attendance lower then stated in my post.

Hes an mma fighter he goes by something caveman or some shit but he’s really protective of his actual life bc he knows what he’s saying is insane