I love my gf, but she has no ass. What kind of routine could she do to fix that?

I love my gf, but she has no ass. What kind of routine could she do to fix that?

she should ride a bike for at least 150 miles a week. trust me her ass will be a peach.

Wouldn’t that grow her quads and not her ass?

Yes the guy is stupid
Make her do squats

I was thinking squats 3x a week
Weighted hip thrusts
Kettle bell swings superseted with
Romanian deadlifts

Variations of Squats, Weighted Hip Thrusts, Weighted Bridges.

if shes has no glutes shes properly walking/running wrong or never walking/running. Glute amnesia is a real thing

hip thrusts, squats, sprints, running, jumps,. everything that involves hip movements

my sister has no ass as well, but she doesnt listen, shes 18 and starting to break apart because is a lazy whore

A lot of booty is genetics. There are plenty of chicks who legit will never have a nice booty, just like there's guys who will never have a big dick

wrong, booty is always able to grow

Wrong, no it isn't. People's fat and muscle insertions are genetic. Thats like saying you can grow big beautiful tits if you try hard enough. Now stfu unless you have some actual information to add instead of repeating yourself like a broken record with nothing of value to add

Any where where I can get a list of all possible glute exercises?

I've had and fixed this problem. Lowbar squats for a while until she's strong enough to start doing one-legged squats. The shift in weight onto one leg activates the gluteus medius and minimus as well as maximus. If she can do ten or twenty single-leg squats down to parallel, she's got an ass you should be quite satisfied with.

Butts can be improved even though there's a genetic limit.

It's worth doing.

>tits
fat and mammaries. Hard to change through exercise.

>ass
Made of several powerful muscles. Can be grown through exercise.

>Wrong, no it isn't. People's fat and muscle insertions are genetic. Thats like saying you can grow big beautiful tits if you try hard enough.

Seriously this. It worked.

But the routine isn't the hard part. The hard part is going to be getting her to stick to it without pushing her too hard and making her resent it.

I got lucky. She was complaining about her own butt and was actually receptive when I said that I agreed and loved her but was totally unsatisfied with her butt. Good luck.

I'll tell my gf to do this for ass results. Cheers boys

My gf is jealous of my ass. She tried a lot of exercises and while she saw some improvement, her butt just isn't a bubble butt and will never look nice and round.

Girl in my school thought she had an ugly looking ass so she did 30 squats every day, everybody found out and teased her so bad she had to transfer schools

They teased her for trying to improve herself? That's pretty low.

Tell her to eat more

>amnesia
Running without glutes fucking destroyed my leg. The real question is how to counter glute amnesia. Squats are the same way -- if you don't have glutes, you're going to compensate probably with quads.

So how do you reteach your glutes to fire when standing and walking? Just glute bridges or what? It doesn't feel like it's enough.

Not him but as far as i know and from my own experiences, this is due to anterior pelvic tilt. Your posture literally won't activate your glutes unless your force them. Fix your postural apt, and you should be good to go

I agree with that 100%. The problems are absolutely interconnected.

I'm still looking for specifics on how to fix it though.

Barbell glute bridges on a bench

Wow. No these two things are absolutely not alike.

You're an idiot.

The ass is comprised of muscle. It can be grown, although how it grows and ultimately looks is genetic, somebody who has a completely untrained ass will be able to train it into a better one. Now, in you're own words, stfu unless you have some actual information.

fat distribution on a woman's ass is genetic, and shape + size is predetermined by hip width. Whenever you see women who 'built up' their asses, it usually results in more length but never in more width. It's why there's fat chicks whose asses become instantly riddled with cellulite, and fat girls whose asses are rounder and not just squares. Yes, there's muscles, but growing muscle there will improve definition, not actually make your ass big.

It's like saying a dude with narrow shoulders will get 'wider' by doing more deltoid work. Regardless of how much mass they'd put on, the width is still determined by skeletal structure. Leg workouts for women are recommended if they already have some ass but need more definition (particularly hamstrings), but they will never 'grow' an ass. Muscly asses aren't nice either. Grabbing an ass with some fat on it > grabbing a muscular, prodtruding ass.

Squats don't really do much either. All you do is add muscle and that's not exactly the feminine shape people like in a female ass. Take a look at powerlifter ass- it's not that assthetic.

Fat distribution genetics x F

They can be improved a bit, but take a look at a bunch of nice asses- it's fat that makes it look good.

Also look at the shape of the underlying muscle. It's not a great shape, so unless you have fat rounding out that bulk, you're gonna look weird.

Stop dating white women

5x10 anal sex

running

Russian ass routine

/thread

>I love my gf, but she has no ass. What kind of routine could she do to fix that?
Ass shape is mostly genetics.
You can make it a little better but she wont lift her ass to megalordossis instathot.

She’s SE Asian tbqhwymf

Why are cat people always such mega faggots?

Guaranteed 0 ass

As some one who wants a nice juicy rump

How the hell do you do weighted bridges without crushing your junk? The bar either sits on my stuff or on my lower abdomen, both being uncomfortable

squidward Status

It's their inherent genetic weakness.
Asians:Pro: Good skin, slender, qtpi, low STD Con: No ass, bad teeth, short
Whites:Pro: height. Mid-tier- most stuff Con: Skin, chubby

Mexicans:Pro: decent tits/ass Con: Very chub, short

Jews: Pro: Big ol' titties Con: Jewnose, chubby

Blacks: Pro: Max Ass Con: Max obese, max thug, max STD

Use a pad that wraps around the barbell.

ROAST

She should get new genetics, because no exercise is gonna give her one, despite what all the broscience faggots on this board are gonna tell you.

pussy pad

The pussy pad is fine for hip thrusts and glute bridges.

Increase in calories, increase in lifting.
Squats and doughnuts.
One legged Squats, dead lifts, lunges, but also caloric increase for muscle growth.
Ultimately shape is genetics but I know plenty of people, myself included, who have grown or are growing a nicer ass as silly as my sentence sounds

Squats, hip thrusts, Romanian deadlifts, sprints

Unfortunately the best asses are always genetics based on hips, muscle insertions and where fat is stored but a trained ass is still better than untrained. Good luck

Tfw choosing between a qt3.14 pure Azn but with the body of a prepubescent boy and a thicc white girl

I make mine eat more than she'd like and when we work out we finish our hour of running by doing stair masters side by side. She hates it but it's one of the few things she's slightly better at, and I've recently caught her doing them on her own, so while we're still working on getting her to do squats, every little bit helps

barbell hip thrust, gaining weight

braphogs are made in the kitchen as well as in the gym

bad cap OP