You...

You, recently I decided to actually look more into how much im eating and im slightly confused as to how protein vs carbs work.

Atm im sticky at 67kg and im 6"2 but im still pretty fit, from what I calculated tho it seems like what im meant to be eating in order to gain seems like not much at all.

for eg it said I should eat 250g of protein per day but im already eating almost 1.5kg of chicken per day and that is 400 apparently?

Also does protein overlap with caloric intake? or do you need to eat more ontop of the protein you consume?

I find it strange that acording to what I caculated eating 1.5kg of chicken is all you need for calories and protein every day but that seems like nothing?

lmao who the fuck wears shoes in the fucking pool
what a retard

Yes protein counts for calories

You should eat around .8g/lb of bodyweight

So uh I didnt caculate anything incorrectly? So im good with eating 1.5kg of chicken and dont need to eat anything extra? (I already eat more then that, vegies and snacks and shit)

>This is Veeky Forums‘s definition of “““““““hot”””””””

I legit just chose the first cleb that I know who is somewhat attractive imo for attention lol

You eat 1.5kg of chicken per day? Is that an entire chicken daily?

Yeah, I just asked a grill and she said its not that crazy and I agree with her

But daddario has no ass...

That can always be fixed

water distortion? Also bump anyone?

Her perfect pair of tits more than make up for it.

At least there isn't a pool lining that those shoes could rip

>You should eat around .8g/lb of bodyweight

welp, I failed at that

wtf thoght it was like 2g

~2g per kilogram or ~1g per pound
going a bit above or below wont make a huge difference but it should be in that general range

so if i weight 83 kg, and i need 2,2 g of prot, i need 182 g proteins right

get anywhere between like 160g and 200g per day, and you're good.

if you get significantly less than that then you will not get maximum gains. but getting significantly more than that wont get you any extra gains either, at that point youre just forcing yourself to eat an uncomfortable amount of food for no benefit.

Why did you post the shopped image?

if you are really eating 1.5kg of chicken per day you would be consuming over 3k calories per day and you would not be skinny so either stop lying on the internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or fix your math

he might have a fast metabolism, idiot

>he might have a fast metabolism

christ i did it wrong the past month then. according to myfitnesspal i should eat 146 g

reeeeeee

>i did it wrong
no big deal
the exact optimal protein intake depends on a ton of shit like
>height
>weight
>age
>body fat %
>lean body mass
>testosterone levels
>growth hormone levels
>training program

the 2g per kg rule is just general advice, you cant really go wrong with it. but you wont suddenly turn into a skeleton because you went with 1.7g per kg for a month either.

alright, thanks a lot man. here is a barbs picture for you

you should eat 1g of protein per kg of body weight to maintain and 1.2-1.5g per kilogram to gain weight

they are flotation shoes to help learn swimming

I've never wanted to bang any retard so much as this one.