This meme is incorrect in that soy actually *does* have an play a role in hormone chemistry in humans in that it seems...

This meme is incorrect in that soy actually *does* have an play a role in hormone chemistry in humans in that it seems to be protective against certain kinds of cancers. Also "affect", not "effect" (or just fucking say "impact" ffs).

But whatever dairy advertising executive started the rumor that soy made men grow tits deserves some sort of Awful Brilliance in Marketing award, and all of you fucks that actually bought that "soyboy" shit deserve to hang yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(09)00966-2/abstract
livestrong.com/article/264891-does-soy-protein-increase-estrogen-levels/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14729019
livestrong.com/article/554285-does-milk-raise-estrogen-in-men/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224
fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(10)00368-7/abstract?
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(09)00966-2/abstract

Big if true.

t. soyboy

wow time to eat some soy !

I look at everyone who eats soy.

Then everyone who drinks milk.

Guess whos more swole.

Sounds like soyboy talk. Your kind aint welcome here

Team soy is definitely not as big, considering most dairysuckers are like 300 lbs. Kek.

>dairysuckers

Are you that autistic.

ITT tumblr feminists memeing
Everyone knows soy doesn't affect testosterone. The meme is dead scrubs. Vegans thinks it's funny and flattering.

Doesn't know the difference between
AFFECT AND EFFECT.

Why are you so fucking retarded?

I'm OP and personally prefer the term "cheese-breathers."

Come to r/vegancirclejerk on Reddit for more making fun of omnicunts and pussy-vegetarians.

I love how empty and joyless most of them actually look, none of them really appear to be very happy

Nah brah. Veeky Forums vegan discord is GOAT.

Why do vegans like to eat so much fiber, do they love pushing long hard things out of their asses?

Mr. Armchair Facial-Expression Expert over here. But hey, if hating on Tumblerinas is what makes you feel less miserable, go ahead.

quit shitposting, you look stupid.

Hey OP, post body.

It damages male and female mice reproductive organs
Idgaf I don't eat soy, I domy care, vegans are trash, I'll never change, fuck off op no one likes you, your mom hates you

it's actually the exact opposite. ingesting estrogen from meat or milk does literally nothing, that's not how it works. phytoestrogen can actually be broken down and affect hormonal balance.
also
>"effect"
didn't expect less from a S O I B O I I

It is weird. They're the equivalent of girls that are "soooo random :3"

I'm at work rn and have no pics of me. I'm definitely in great shape , take my word for it.

Can you support this claim with research?

Massive brainlet detected.

/Thread

No

"men eating soy protein with most of the isoflavones removed had significantly higher estrogen levels than men eating milk protein."

livestrong.com/article/264891-does-soy-protein-increase-estrogen-levels/

the power of soy

404: No chest found

Someone post the copypasta

>posting a green ayy

>that sickly skin colour

>it's actually the exact opposite. ingesting estrogen from meat or milk does literally nothing, that's not how it works. phytoestrogen can actually be broken down and affect hormonal balance.
I'm surprised no one else noticed that.

>soyboys telling flat out lies to try and feminize western society

>I take pride in spending half an hour pushing little round shits out of my ass, so hard that i get hemorrhoids on a regular basis, but such is the price of being a real man, not some soyboy

I voted for Trump... yet I almost wish we had 4 more years of Obama just so we never had an election and retards like you stayed in reddit.

Did you hear this on Joe Schmo?

did he say that? idk, he wouldn't be the only one, it's a pretty well known fact.

I want to punch each one of them in the face.

>that neck

I hate that I can perfectly imagine his voice

How often do people eat soy protein with isoflavones removed? Why or how is that even a thing

To control isoflavones and see if it was soy or isoflavones affecting test (which neither do). Look at meta-analyses, not single studies.

Checked

I love that movie

Such a fag. What, have you never had to pose for an on-the-spot photo where you're holding an uncomfortable facial expression? No shit they look dumb and uncomfortable. Lmao

If soyshit weren’t aimed at sedentary numales, then explain their retarded delivery drone roaming around my school

That's the thing, don't soy isoflavones bind to the estrogen receptors, basically acting as estrogen blockers?

is this what happens when the Leader finds a way to merge with She-Hulk?

GIMME THAT LINK RIGHT NOW

Memes aside it's so much more satisfying than taking tiny poops.

lmfao please be real

Seconded.

Look at this low T circlejerk

>Reddit
Clockwork

1, "Western diet (characterized by milk/dairy products and meat) causes a trend of increasing levels of estrogens" Cow milk estrogen is suspect for some cancers.
Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14729019
2, "dairy products account for 60 to 80 percent of the estrogen consumed in the typical American diet."
Source: livestrong.com/article/554285-does-milk-raise-estrogen-in-men/
3, "Sexual maturation of prepubertal children could be affected by the ordinary intake of cow milk."
Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
4, here are some studies that show soy products do not raise estrogen in men nor have feminizing effects.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224 and fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(10)00368-7/abstract?

If what you say is true then why is every single vegan an unbearable cunt that looks like a faggot?

Every single literature review finds that there is no negative to eating soy products, the studies that are usually don't reach significance.

I get the meme soyboy, but it's not bad for you.

Nice false flag soyboy, but you're not fooling anyone
Well you fooled this cuck

Of course.
Western soy is a unbelievably huge business.
That shit is in every other food product you can name.

This also makes soy eaters from other countries antsy because they don't want to be seen as less masculine.

>soy products do not raise estrogen in men
I'm gonna need you to have a basic understanding of endocrinology before you continue shitposting, thanks.

YOU WHO I CALLED BROTHER
HOW IS IT YOU'VE COME TO HATE ME SO?

Cum on guys, soy is tastey and nutritious