How come I almost never feel shoulder soreness? Every other muscle group I can feel the day after except shoulders...

How come I almost never feel shoulder soreness? Every other muscle group I can feel the day after except shoulders. I do this

OHP 5x8
lateral raise 5x12
front raises 5x12
that seated thing you do where you train your back shoulders? 5x12

its been like this ever since i started, also my shoulders are lacking so im quite worried.

Is that a tranny?

What seated thing?

this one

You're probably not hitting it at the intensity that you need.
I get that you're training for volume/endurance but you gotta hit high intensity too

can you explain a little more dude? by intensity do you mean more lets sets and more weight?

less*

Try 4x15 or 6x10

This is hard as fuck for me to do.

this hurts my back.

this means up the weight, each rep should feel like your muscles are doing actual work and by last rep you should be unable to rep mpre

Don't listen to this guy. You should do 2x30, guaranteed failure and soreness!

If you can’t OHP 135 for 5 then drop all that extra bullshit and progressively overload until you can.

/thread

arnold press 3x10
facepulls 2x15

If you're alt-right
I wanna punch you in your windpipe

Drop the hypertrophy meme and start aiming for strength. Do 2x5 at higher weight then add weight and do 1x3. You'll gain muscle mass just fine and actually accomplish something so you'll feel sore

i don't even know what hypertrophy means

You can't feel shoulder soreness you fucking retard. I swear you're bunch of fucking newfags when it comes to lifting.

Shoulders regenerate fast because they're used every fucking day, just like forearms.

DUMB FUCKING CUNTS.

>he doesn't get shoulder soreness
wew, do you even lift kid?

Then you're overdoing it you fucking retard. I do 16 sets for shoulders and they never get sore. Only traps do.

>I do 16 sets for shoulders and they never get sore.
You should try doing that with weights

I do 20kg lateral raises 3x15, then switch to 15kg and another 3x15.

You don't lift half the weight I do. Stop being such a coping bitch. You're just a New Year's eve newfaggot.

So I get leg doms after leg day because I don't use them every day?

It's because they're much bigger muscle. One of the biggest in the entire fucking body actually.

Shoulders are

BS, I feel foream soreness often

Shoulders are fast twich muscles. Fucking Veeky Forums format, sucks.
Bitch. I bet they're sticks.

>20kg lat raises followed by an even more pathetic 15kg
>calling others new years evers
Wew

>he thinks it's weight that builds lateral delts :)

Not a meme answer,

Drop OHP to 3 sets, 3-5 reps each max
Lateral raises to 3 sets, 8-10 reps

Actually, everything where you're NOT going super heavy you can do 3 sets of 8, and if you're going heavy compounds do 3 sets of 3

then im done with gym in like 30 minutes

>he doesn't do cardio

kek

I ride my bike to the gym

Is this why I've never had chest Doms?
I thought I wasn't going hard enough

>do calf raises for first time
>worst DOMS ive ever experienced

Fuck this

I have felt shoulder (deltoid) soreness many times fucktard