This is the ideal female body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

This is the ideal female body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ydVewBrpZzY
artstation.com/artwork/GENJW
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sauce pls

elf-san wa yaserarenai

Thanks user, I'll think of you when I fap

Godspeed.

you're welcome

Come on, keep em coming buddeh. Anime fitness is fitness related for a site that got it's start in anime content. Let's go.

>Not Fuck-Wrestling your partner

snugzug

Welp

yo wtf this shit aint even vanilla

That's the dream, user. I lift to please Atalanta.

>fukka fukka

>Suddenly have a sympathy for Orclets

>you will never have a strong orc GF to go into glorious combat with

aren't orcs just really big goblins?

no

>'Combat'

Sex combat

Snu snu

>goblin slayer
good taste user
the lns are GOAT

best one

This is me. But really anything can do it for me.

tell your gf to do ss

Thank you.

Yes

She literally has interchangeable parts

I like the manga, but it has terrible fitness advice.

Please elaborate. I'm curious.

most of the stuff you find is outdated, like spot fat reduction. Stretching before working out. Low calorie diet for weight loss and sauna for weight loss (it's confirmed that is dangerous and not that good, you just dehydrate).

That aside, it's a fun read. The author was a former hentai artist.

>orcs
>being mindless barbarians
>honor

this has to stop

>most of the stuff you find is outdated
Yeah, now that you mention it. Then again, in the field of health/diet shit gets outdated faster than you can sneeze. Yesterday fat was the devil, nowadays dietary fat is good and it's carbs that you need to eliminate entirely from your diet until you go keto. Tomorrow keto will be connected to health risks and the new fad will be... fuck if I know. Maybe some weird no-veggie diet.

>you
>being a mindless faggot
>posting

this has to stop

orcfags should be burn with their waifus

MILK
TRUCK

>low calorie diet

Are you trying to imply that you don't lose weight if you eat less?

I mean of course you need to keep a minimum intake but calories in calories out is still legit if you're just trying to drop some weight

>low calorie diet doesn't make you lose weight

Why lift when you can hack someone and make them do it?

Post more ogre

youtube.com/watch?v=ydVewBrpZzY

It's not that simple. Gut flora changes processed calories compared to calories in the food. Eating less always works but eating different food can be a gain even if nominally it has less calories on paper.

bullshit.
IIFYM

>advertising for a website that lives on the old asumption
clearly unbiased expert opinion

Orcs are strong right? And pussy muscles are.. Muscles, right?

>A concept is tied to a single website
Are you actually retarded or just a brainwashed 56%'er?
Wait same difference
crushed

I give the guy a pass, he's crossing over from being an H artist so I didn't really expect any expert advice from this

I can see where your coming from user. It's why you bother to structure your diet and observe the long term effects of your choices rather than go by those shit tier eat nothing but X for a week diets

dude, I don't care about the stuff. I read it because it's fun and the fanservice is well done. It's like that manga about those schoolgirls lifting weights, you read it because it's fun and refreshing not as fitness advice.

If it turns into a gateway for real fitness, that's also good.

A website making money from it is no proof of concept. Otherwise you can buy any snakeoil. Lot's of fancy websites for any shit you want.
Or you might educate yourself and read publications. Then you will find they did labrat studies where they modified their weight just by changing gut flora without any diet modification.

And lastly it's not black&white. Gut flora does influence it but if a fat fuck reads how much calories their soda has and drinks water instead it will always work of course.So these websites will help people even if they can't be 100% accurate because the reality is more complex than the asumptions they are build upon.

>He didn't want to hit that

more of this set here: artstation.com/artwork/GENJW

If anyone is interested

mama mia

Bro, you don't even know

I NEED TO MAKE IT

Holy lord 43 days no fap almost gone.

>gateway to real fitness

Fucking this. Seriously if only a handful of people who read this look up actual exercise and improve themselves then it was worth existing

Name/source of this manga please

Here

I think that is something good about anime and manga. Most of the time they became a gateway of something. There is manga/anime about gambling, bikes, overclocking, clothes, programming, soccer, bouldering, martial arts, sprinting, fishing, scuba diving, knitting, reading.

how do you (properly) fuck a behemoth of 250cms tall and 150kg of weight?

Why the fuck do you read Jap cartoons from right to left?

And a new fetish of mine is born

why did god give you fists?

with lots of gentle love and copious amounts of alcohol and grilled fish

>tfw I read all of the translated oni doujinshi already

Must continue moonrune studies.

>tfw had ex-gymnast ogress gf
She was flippin crazy tho, I would've stuck around if not for her high body count.

Learn Kanji, and you will know why

>This is getting me more motivated to lift
Holy shit

>tfw no p'orc gf
JUST

what manga is this

Like people she fugged or what?

This series is too fucking cute. Chubby elf is so far the best but I'm only 4 chapters in

my fucking dude Mackenzie

>Gets bit by zombie,
>Fights the infection by getting a pump

Boi

isnt this that retarded manga where he meets a bunch of monster girls and doesnt fuck any of them?

We're talking about Japan here, where the birth rate is 1.46 because men are scared of sex.

So yes, probably.

the women are scared of sex

Feminism also kills boners.