VITAMIN WHO?

Vitamins are for picky autists. Just eat fish

Who's the girl in the pic?

youtube.com/watch?v=gCRYvv86t8c

>omega 3
have fun with your prostate cancer

my god
whats her story?

how the fuck are we supposed to know we aren't your doctor/dietician and you haven't posted anything about your diet and lifestyle. are we supposed to extrapolate all this from 3 supplements you take?
I swear some people on here are too dumb to go outside

Iodine user look it up

Zinc

I take the following:
>multivitamin
>complete B complex
>iron
>magnesium
>potassium
>fish oil
>calcium

Should I add anything else?

Imagine sniffing her haha

sniffffffffff

Why are you taking Vitamin K and D, do you want to have multiple organ failure you fucking autist?
Unless you're a malnourished basement dwelling freak, who never goes outside for even a minute of sun light, you don't need vitamin D.

Lol imagine kissing those plump moist lips, that would be hilarious

it's winter. D supplements are GOAT.

b complex
zinc
magnesium

T U R M E R I C

also seconding iodine

i live in a place where we get maybe 10 days of direct sunshine each year.

And especially for people (like me) who work nights. I would go back to days but, the nights are quiet and calm. I can get more done wothout getting distracted.

absolute lies. An extraordinary percentage of people in supposedly "sunny" environments are vitamin D insufficient.

I took 10,000 IUs of vitamin D a day just to get to over 40ng/ml, can only maintain it with 5000 IU/day

So that means you got blood work done and found you were deficient right?
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3356951/

Just admit that you bought into the supplement craze from reading four stupid fucking articles about "MANDATORY SUPPLEMENTATION"

>THE 10 SUPPLEMENTS YOU JUST CANT LIVE WITH OUT

>BODYBUILDING.COM "MAXIMIZE YOUR GAINS WITH THESE SUPPS, YOU JUST WON'T BELIEVE HOW ESSENTIAL THEY ARE."

Fuck you, I hope your kidneys calcify.

coq10
krill oil
vitamin D (2000-10000 IU depending on your lab results)

make sure you have a well-absorbed form of magnesium

i feel better on D supplements than I do without. i'm happy for you that you can get by in life without supplementing anything into your diet. that's great man. congrats.

>What is "Placebo Effect for 500?"

>fish oil
>bcaa
Its everything I need.

this

anecdotal evidence + journaling my progress/intake over the years. again, really happy for you. you did it man.

absolute brainlet, this is why i'm getting sick of this site.

dumbass 18 year olds who don't research further than one article

am i supposed to chew the capsules? or just swallow them?

For best absorption you should shove it up your butt, they're actually suppository capsules.

I'm from Brazil and I walk in the sun every day. Yet, I'm vitamin D deficient.
Vitamin D deficiency is more normal than you imagine.

You got blood work done and it showed Vit D deficiency?
>If yes, did you bother to further look into the possible causes of that deficiency or just start oral supplementation?

>if no, how do you know?

My biggest gripe with these supplements is that there's a huge unregulated market out there, and it is harmful to people's health and economy. The market fabricates the conspiracy that you need it, even though your ancestors from thousands of years ago lived to the ripe age of 80 (research greek citizen voting rights) and never had to take a pill.
No one bothers to get any sort of medical work done, they just shove these pills down their throat like it's no big deal.

Liposoluble vitamins are dangerous and self medicated people are extremely retarded and can not be trusted to safely intake random chemicals.

>You got blood work done and it showed Vit D deficiency?
Of course, do you think I'm retarded to buy supplements for things that I don't nee? I did some blood work during a heart checkup.
How the hell would I look into the causes of the deficiency? Only way to get back to normal is to lay naked in the sun for hours, which I'm not doing because I rather not get skin cancer.

I go walking to uni, even that is not enough to be at normal levels and I'm tight near to the equator line.

Why does everyone shit on the placebo effect? If it makes him feel happier, there's basically no difference than whether it actually works and makes him feel happier. As long as it's not making him ill, so what?

fuck, 1 week into nofap and i discover she has videos.

Haha my life would be so much better with a cute gf haha that would be so funny

I got 2 of em!

Kirkland Signature multi
ON Gold Standard Whey

beaned

You do know there is a difference between functional and clinical deficiencies, right?
>implying you will get enough sunlight at the correct hours on the five minute walk from your bus stop to your office job to avoid functional or even clinical deficiencies of vitamin D
Vitamin K2 is prescribed in dosages of up to 45mg/day (56250% RDA) in treatment of osteoporosis with literally zero (0) incidence of liver damage. K2 also specifically ameliorates athelosclerosis and general calcification of soft tissues.

What you're thinking of is menadione (K3) which is toxic at sustained, relatively higher dosages.

hahahaha....ha..ha..h...elp

>k2
What the fuck do you need this for, just eat your spinach.

>what else should i take?
B12

haha imagine not being lonely and lifting out of pure depression and only interacting with others on a fitness board on a anime discussion website, or being loved by someone haha

>Brazil

high skin melanin content reduces Vit D3 synthesis, Pedro

>spinach
>K1, not K2

you need K2 to prevent the tendency of Vit D to deposit calcium in soft tissues (e.g. ur arteries).

>multivitamin
>complete B complex
>magnesium
>potassium
>calcium
Literally just eat your fruits and vegetables.

>iron
Literally just swap out rice for lentils.

>Should I add anything else?
Yes, fruits, vegetables and lentils.

>you need K2 to prevent the tendency of Vit D to deposit calcium in soft tissues (e.g. ur arteries).
Your body converts vitamin K1 into vitamin K2.

>>iron
>Literally just swap out rice for lentils.

Implying an enlightened one would be eating rice to begin with

>>you need K2 to prevent the tendency of Vit D to deposit calcium in soft tissues (e.g. ur arteries).
Your body converts vitamin K1 into vitamin K2

Not enough. And the MK7 variant most protective against heart disease is found in meat.

>fruits, vegetables and lentils.

Betacuck soyboy detected

Yessss keep buying those supplements

2X every day.

perfect lifting song for u senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=MX7TcwdqNVw

(perfect lifting song for me 2)

A decent multi.

All these people trying to TYVD newfags to death shilling zinc and magnesium. If you don't have an eating disorder like veganism or some shit you get enough zinc through diet. Same case with magnesium, but to a lesser extent.

Now remember that both of these have upper limits that are relatively close to their RDAs. Now use your googlefu powers and look up "magnesium toxicity" and "zinc toxicity" and realize you have a better chance of fucking up your gains by supping these. Everything from fatigue to copper deficiency to cardiac arrest are in the scaled side effects of toxicity.

Only women need to supp iron, unless you have an eating disorder. Nobody should have to supp b complex unless they have an eating disorder.

Just use iodized salt for fucks sake.

over 90% of the US population does not get their RDA of D3. It is the most common vitamin deficiency in the first world.

Who the fuck am I kidding though this is Veeky Forums. We only care about test boost memes and jews here.

Does anyone here drinks milk with turmeric, black pepper and some fat?
I've read that curcumin is a great antioxidant, but it's kinda confusing If just a couple of tsp of turmeric with milk daily are enough.

> Complete multivitamin (cuz I don't eat enough leafy greens and fruits)
> Fish oil (omega 3)
> phenibut (anxiolytic)
> BCAAs post workout

People like their pills, it makes them feel like they're doing something. Even if that something has adverse effects most of the time since almost nobody gets any testing done before supplementing. Maybe the placebo counters that though. The stereotypical Veeky Forums diet could be classified an eating disorder though.

Don't even start with the skin color bullshit. Look, I'm white enough to be called anything but Brazilian, lived in Europe for some years and people would always think I was a Spaniard, which is accurate because all my grandparents came from there to escape the war.

My point is that even people living in tropical countries also have Vit D deficiency. White people, like me. Maybe I can find my latest blood work to show it here.

>he thinks Spaniards are white

Go back to you containment board.

Go back to Africa, nigger.

:^)

o problema do brasileiro com vitamina D é que a nossa alimentaçao é muito ruim

Iodized salt doesn't provide sufficient amounts especially since other foods generally arent fortified now

seriously, go back to Africa

vitamin D ? you eat the sun ?

>zinc
>l-arginine
>soya lecithin
>vitamin B complex
>probiotics
>whey protein
>iodine (something like 85% of Americans don't get enough iodine)
>20mg ketamine intranasal before bedtime once a week
>150mg mephedrone oral (once a week)

You didn't even fucking check, did you? It has plenty, and isn't the only source of iodine. Drink milk? You get well over 100% of your RDA a day. Continue megadosing everything though without doing any research. You read about the benefits of 5000 mcg of iodine/day in a post on an Australian knitting forum so better supp it because some shit about jews.

What do I know though I just read labels and RDAs/ULs. Must be some kind of fucking wizard.

LA CREATURA...

Magnesium before sleep and Green Tea before workout

>crt tv

how old are these pics?

>>k2
>>vitamin d

holy fucking projection batman.

>believing rdas
your entire post is retarded faget lol

Zinc toxicity only happens with extremely large doses according to Google. I only take a 50mg and there is no way eating food throughout the day would put me in a danger zone. Fuck right off

Why do you take 10 inches of cock?

Vitamin P. That's psilocybin.

200-600 mg3-5 times a week.

A microdose is Hercules smiling down at you from mounty Olympus while he takes a shit on Athena, that fucking nerd

>Implying an enlightened one would be eating rice to begin with
Rice, broccoli and chicken is what's being shilled on Veeky Forums.

>Not enough.
What is your evidence for this?
>And the MK7 variant most protective against heart disease is found in meat.
The MK7 variant is produced by bacteria in your gut and meat mostly contains MK4.

>Betacuck soyboy detected
What's wrong with being a soyboy anyway?

Holly shit.

Anyone?

agreed triplord

How important ard these supplements?

Only supplement i take is psylium husk and protein, and did not take anything else out of some unhiased "fear"
This shit look spooky to me for some reason

>soyboy

K2? You trying to give yourself schizo?

I fucking love this place

>White people, like me