Best way to fight a cold that's JUST starting to show itself?

Best way to fight a cold that's JUST starting to show itself?

kys

high volume full body split, one rest day a week

>y-you wouldn't want me to kms, would you, user?

zinc, vitamin d. emergenc/airborne and reduce stress and make sure you eat healthy

also this

Nice trips.
I see this chick all over this board. Anybody got more of this semen goddess?

teehee i heard zinc makes you guys produce thicker loads is that true? ;)

imagine getting to kiss and sex with that wowwweee papowwee zowwweeeeeeeee

I mean wooooooowwwwwweeeeeeeeeeee!

why dont u try watch some jordan penerson to cure u altright cucker

>citations needed on proof that vitamin D will stop a cold
>Citations needed on proof that zinc will do anything to stop a cold
>Citations needed.

I'm literally watching Jordan Peterson on the second monitor already and I'm a libertarian sandnigger

Down a bottle of this

Emergenc/airborne are placebos with no scientific data to back up that they do anything to fight off illness. That's why they are sold as dietary supplements and not drugs.

it was meant to be a bait

O.K.

I've found drinking a lot of water and sleeping more than usual helps.

I've also found out, that if I EVER work out when I have those cold like symptoms I always end up getting sick. If I refrain from working out I don't get sick.

I don't know if there is a connection with your body having to repair muscles and shit instead of fighting off the germs but I 100% have noticed that i'll get sick if I workout when symptoms come up but if I just wait 1 day, I'm fine.

That's ironic, because I literally started feeling the symptom of slight pain and discomfort when swallowing in the car on my way back from the gym...

There's not much to do except manage the symptoms and prevent it from spreading/re-infecting yourself.

Sanitize everything
Put a clean towel down on top of your pillow case every night before bed
Wash your hands
Zinc supposedly helps with the severity of symptoms
Avoid exercise if you have a fever, muscle aches, or fatigue. If you do exercise, do something at home, don't infect your whole gym.

Oh and also

Wear a mask if you are coughing a lot
Drink lots of fluids (to make up for the mucous being generated and sneezed/coughed out)
Make sure you eat well

>strg+f
>glutamin
0 results

fit really has gone to shambles

nigga fuck that

>infect whole gym
>some don't work out while sick
>meanwhile you make gains plus bonus in relative gains as sick gymgoers in your area fall behind

I hear this has a 100% success rate

Keep hydrated and eat oranges like a madman. Not gay small mandarines, I mean huge bloated oranges like the one you use for making orange juice. The juicier the better, they’ll help you with hydration and give you that sweet vitamin C. Vit C will help keep your immune system strong and when the cold inevitably sets in it won’t be as bad. Keep eating oranges throughout with regular cold medicine and stuff. When cold turns to phlegm, have a bucket or something to cough that shit out and spit it out. You’ll feel better in no time.

Chew and swallow a few (2-3) cloves of garlic a few hours before bed.

lots of garlic and ginger

>glutamin

I usually drink some emergenC. nice null trips

Take 50g of ginger root, with skin on. Mix with water, drink.

Mince 2 gloves of raw garlic, let sit for 10 minutes, chug down with some water.

Dice raw onion, mix with sugar, let is sit till juices form, drink juice.

Take a megadose of vitamin C every 4 hours and and at least 2 cloves of garlic before you go to sleep.

Stay hydrated and take 1000mg of Vitamin C twice a day

eat some raw onions. Not even meming. And some raw garlic cloves if you can handle the burning.

Gargle hot-ish salt water 3 times, 3 times per day. So, fill a cup with salt water in the morning after waking, gargle 3 times so that the cup is empty, then do it again in the afternoon and at night before bed. Also suck on cough drops all day.

>Take a megadose of vitamin C
I think you mean D3. 10,000-15,000IUs per day when feeling sick

Well yes your immune system gets battered when working out and it takes time to recover, if you're already starting to feel ill then you've done your body no favours.

No I think he means vitamin C dipshit

If you think so also try doing a tiny bit of research. Vitamin C has no correlation with immune health, but D3 does. Shit studies produced in the 50's-60s pushed this vitamin c=immune meme.

Vit D boosts the immune system but if you take it after you got the cold it's already too late cause it takes time to take effect and you can't take a massive dose either cause that just cripples you with calcification.

Old recipe that seems to work for me:
hot tea with honey+lemon. Lastly sleep right.
Takes worst case 3 days and it's gone.