After workout puff

>after workout puff

Nothing better

>smoking with no consequences
REE I HATE WEED FUCKING STONERS DEGENERATE DEGENERATE DEGENERATE REEEEEEEEE

Stoners don't actually realize this themselves but this act of heavy weed smoking is a sign of seriously high death drive.

I honestly don't know what that is. It is a fancy vape pen or something

>seriously high death drive
how do you figure that? how many people do you know that have died from smoking weed?

Its a vape for weed

Wax is degenerate. Wasted 3 years of my life on that shit. You won't realize how bad it is for you until you give it up.

Aye got one very similar. .5g of GSC. All of the perks of smoking with none of the drawbacks.

>Freud

Could you elaborate? I don't smoke weed anymore but I didn't stop because I figured it was a death drive...

You dope smoking fiends just keep reinforcing my believe(based on scientific evidence) that marjuana makes you dumber.

> how many people do you know that have died from smoking weed?
I said death drive as in being self destructive

>When the post-workout speedball hits

for me there is no workout if there are puffs

B-b-but some tenuous link has been established between chronic cannabis consumption and schizophrenia! You are definitely in the 0.015% of people with a predisposition despite no family history of mental illness!!! Drugs are bad!!!!!!

Hundreds of millions per year and rising. Frankly, possession of marijuana should be a capital offense.

Being a heavy weed smoker is really reckless, it's kinda just shooting yourself in the foot. In best case scenario nothing good came out of the constant weed consumption but a mild buzz, in a worst case scenario you'll go completely insane and loose touch with reality. And the in between scenarios are anxiety, depression, loss of fulfillment from everyday life, can't feel joy in actives withouut being high, the memory loss, the decreased ability to be able to learn new things, the loss of white brain matter, the cognitive decline etc and those are things that are guaranteed by being a chronic weed consumer. Then there are those things inbetween like panic disorders, paranoia, marijuana induced psychosis etc.

Nothing good comes from smoking weed like a fiend. Even moderate use is bad for most people.

BUT WEED IS EVIL
NOW EXCUSE ME WHILE I DESTROY MY LIFE WITH ALCOHOLISM

This is a young turks tier red herring user. Nice job.

>he cant live without stuffing himself full of drugs
might as well kys

Thanks for taking the time to actually answer. I agree with you on every single point, it's a truly destructive habit for those of us who cant' handle it. I figure some people, for example Joe Rogan, actually can handle it, but most people are just tricking themselves that it's good for them, not addictive, "you just don't get it", etc. Maybe I'm just projecting though.

Wow I actually managed to get 2 retards to reply instead of only 1!

top kek. you would pass out before you could even reach high enough thc levels to fatally overdose.

You're unironically doing this. I bet your shitposts are always this bad so you never get any (you)s, I'm just giving you a (you)s right now because I'm feeling generous and I want you to feel bad about how shit you are at shitposting, a chat bot is more interesting than you.

Hell yeah broo

I smoke everyday lol.
Yolo my man weed feels good and is mostly harmless, just smoke up my man haha

D00d should vape definetly lm@0
Im constantly high for almost 20years now and have the most perfect life though. Its not for everyone but you're going to far

Oof I love weed lmao. It makes me lazy and unproductive so I only do it on weekends or when I've finished my day and am just looking to chill.

I like to feel good, so why not feel a little better, ya know? Also my guitar solos are way more creative when I'm high. Maybe not always good, but less formulaic than what I normally play.

>death draaaahv

there are studies that show that weed disrupts test and other growth hormones. i smoke it because im not a geneticlet but it is by no means harmfree

It helps me sleep and insomnia sucks.

>Making excuses.

Yes my daily 0.2/3 gram consumption per day is out of fucking control.

Any one use it for athletic purposes? Thc Is a great vasodilator. Crazy pumps and makes me look competition ready outside of the gym and stage. Also great for marathons.

Spiritual use is also pretty cool. Getting closer to god if there is, but also getting closer to yourself. Yes it is controversial to use but you must know the consequences if you chose to use.

It was extremely hard to start useing as the average user with the negative stigma that followed, but after the postives and trying. I realized the medicinal properties are benifiecial and it shouldn’t matter what others think.

t. Competitor who has a card.

When I eat edibles and look in the mirror I always think I look fucken ripped.

I was never sure if it was my imagination or was real

>muh weed is degenerate

You won't convince anyone saying that. Stoners will ignore you because they don't believe there is anything wrong with smoking everyday.

I was a hardcore stoner, everyday, multiple times a day. That was fine, but eventually I wanted something more. I didn't want to watch tv high as shit for the rest of my life. I wanted to read books, but was too high to focus on the words. I wanted to workout, but was always too tired. I wanted to make friends, but the only way was to smoke with them.

And then it came when i tried to quit. It was tough cus i was addicted. After i got off work, instead of smoking i thought "man i wish i was high right now". I was a loser with nothing to fill that time. But i persevered and started reading and started working out and started making friends, actual friends. And then i noticed i was making about $200 more a month.

Finally I realized that weed is nothing but a hindrance towards your goals. Nothing more than a distraction. I hope the stoners reading this will someday learn that instant gratifiction is nothing more than that, and will leave you feeling empty

1st ones free user, how about it?

damn you sound like a fun night bro

I had more or less the same issues when I stopped smoking weed... it was more of that feeling like I was bored and should be doing something right that minute and I wanted/needed to get high. Then after a few weeks the feeling stopped. Its kind of amazing how something that isnt addictive or habit forming can really become such a habit... I was smoking about 1/4 oz a day on average.

Checkmate pot heads! Weed kills, the numbers dont lie.

>implying i value life

whats up steve

how 2 get le weed

>high death drive
I guess that's why deadlifts are exceeding beyond any of my other lifts.

DUDE

they all have dead floating eyes they're dead inside

Often times the people who are stoners are using weed to fill a hole in their lives. It becomes hard to break free from as a result since it now makes up a core part of who they are. Hell, even video games and shitposting on Veeky Forums can do this to you. A responsible well-adjusted person can use weed (or other non-physically addicting substances) without it consuming their life as it would be about the same as watching a movie or playing round or two of a video game.

Smoking weed once in a while is fine but people who can't go a single day of their lives without getting high are pathetic no matter how safe it is.

>tfw can no longer consume marijuana (or caffeine, for that matter) without getting crippling anxiety
fuck me. Has anyone else experienced this and gotten over it? I loved weed (in moderation, ~twice a month) and coffee.

I eat and edible for every gym sesh.