Saw this shit on normiebook and was instantly repulsed by it. How do people unironically live this way, its disgusting

Saw this shit on normiebook and was instantly repulsed by it. How do people unironically live this way, its disgusting.

That looks good. If it was bowls of Doritos and fountains of mountain dew then I would be disgusted

I agree. Fuck having friends.

Same. OP quit being a faggot.

lighten up

do they look fat to you? no? then shut the fuck up about it

Oh shit i want some crawfish

its far from fine dining
decent enough if you are just drinking with friends

Wouldn't eat this every day but it looks like a tasty cheat meal.

>all that fat around the arms
>black t-shirt
Yeah fuck that.
Get a meze platter or something if you want to eat socially goddamn.

Aside from the sea bugs it looks good tho?

I would eat that as a cheat meal. I probably wouldn't even gain any fat from it just a bit of water retention

>comparing fries and wings in a basket to fine dining

quit being a skinnyfat faggot, this shit looks good af and its real food

So you're fine with using faceberg but hate fried foods? m8 you are just a faggot. Besides, you're acting like there's any indication in the image that they eat that every day.

first thing i thought was " fuck thats a lot of carbs"

This is almost a perfect bulk meal. I could go without the mac and cheese and bread, but other than that, there's nothing wrong with eating this on a bulk. You're just being a fag.

>I could go without the mac and cheese
nah dude

whats wrong with bread?

what does it mean to "be a mood"?

that's a lot of everything.
it depends on how much people are going to eat that tho

she misspelled food

yeah . im a fatty who's been on low carb and IF for months . i really believe that carbs , refined shite , is the fucking Devil.

Mac and Cheese is disgusting.

I would literally eat my weight in crawfish

Please tell me that's a meal for four people. One of those plates per person doesn't look horrible.

>twinnk detected
Its all about bloatmaxx

>You *chomps on chocolate* you gotta *eats fries* HMMMM. Son *takes a potato chip* you gotta *AND EATS IT* you gotta eat big *scarfs down chicken wing* to get big *slurps mayonaise through a straw* twinkboi

>being so contrarian and autistic you take issue with the color of t-shirt people wear
Embarrassing.

>yeah bro I’m dirty bulking

post more fuck daddy please

t. closet full of black t-shirts

Learn English

Way to take your mogging like a twink you gay faggot

this?
it looks good.

Take your own advice my dude.

What an insult.

Would eat all the meat/fish and probably have a bit of the mac too, would leave the rest

Looks delicious to me. You first year lifters are too uptight desu.

>black snacks
>blacks now trying to culturally appropriate burgers, wings, curly fries, and mozzarella sticks
triggered.

>ketchup

Meh. Replace it with some hot sauce or something with more vinegar and I'm in.

Likely along the lines of "I'm in the mood for this"

>mogging
wot?

>mogged so hard he got amnesia

Looks good
Remember moderation

He's suffering from post-mog delirium. Very sad.

Retards caption pictures like that all the time
The best(worst) is when it's some fucking shite landscape shot or a big city during the rain

I wanna get wings tonight.

You stole those recipes from freed black slaves anyway.

looks good, pussy

Got myself some boil last week, bro. Great cutting food if you don't go too heavy on the butter

Live a little faggot, my cheat day is literally ONCE a month where I treat myself and my gf out for buffet.

>why dont they eat chicken breast and broccoli 3 meals a day REEEEEEEEE

KYS faggot

that girl doesnt look fat in her profile picture. if you couldnt fit that meal into your macros, especially since im sure uit was shared, thats your own fault, fatty

That all looks delightful, not even bloatmaxxing here. Cutting is for twinks, eat like a man, a little cardio won't kill ya and you'll look fine

Mood just means the aesthetic or contents of the photo describe how you feel you grandpas

Pop off, james

She feels like a basket of severed and deep fried chicken limbs? Or like the the mound of sea bug carcasses? Well I'm very sorry for whatever happened to her.

>nice one bro

I'd kill a nigger or kike off the street for that food.

Admittedly I'd take any excuse to kill a kike on the street.

I love a good platter of crawfish. Never had 'em with fries though, just corn on the cob and red potatoes.

wh

If wings, fries and two sides are enough to ruin your calorie counts or macros you must be a DYEL.

This

I instantly know you‘re a DYEL soyboy
hahaha faggot
t.chad

Nice dubs, shitty trolling though m8.
The fake vegan troll is so played out now, you just done mogged yourself.

what's the problem with black shirts

Even if you are a DYEL, you should still be eating it since you are still going to be a skeleton by the end of the month.

Not sure, I think he means black shirts with metal band prints on them.

this

Shit looks great. I’m probably bigger than u too u low test clean eating faggot.

>big nose

>fish lips

>face of old man

>looks like a jewy James Woods

Nice body though

Don't let mah leeegs go!

dainty dick nosed faggot manlet alert lmfao

Fuck I'm so hungry

Got a better body then me for sure, but them fucking tattoos bro. What the fuck were you thinking?

Damn I want chick-fil-a

I’d wager it’s more fat than carbs desu

>tfw allergic to shrimp
>can still eat lobster, crab, clams, etc
>crawfish boil looks fucking delicious but I've never tried it because I'm afraid of dying

Feels bad. Why did my eosinophils have to be retarded?

It tastes like chicken brined in seawater it’s not great

crawfish are mudbugs

Crawfish are closer to lobster than they are to shrimp.

Moar, i love these

That's what I've heard. One day I'll try it with an epi pen ready to plunge into my leg.

This crawfish is so delicious

those crawdeds look fucking yummy honestly

Post body.

He was clearly contrasting it

Carbs are your friend, fren. You'll learn just how amazing they are once you move onto bulking

What is this. What are you doing.

What are you. One of them Fuxking trannies. While I would eat this except once every two months or something, this looks fucking good.

One of the gayest individuals I've ever seen

>tastes like chicken brined in seawater
>saying this like it sounds like a bad thing