Klinefilters is as subtle as this

>klinefilters is as subtle as this

we could be infertile and not know it

fuck

kline isn't subtle to the individual because your dick and balls are tiny

this especially your balls.

Can you grow a beard?
If yes, you don't have klinefelter's

whats the difference between being a lanklet and having kinefelter ?

i have very narrow shoulders and long legs, but im ripped and my face is pretty masculine althought i can barely grow a beard

im willing to bet a lot of us actually have really small dicks...

There is hope...

Girls tell me I'm too big occasionally. I knocked an iUD loose on one slut

How low does a man's self respect need to be to not only allow this, but to gain pleasure from it. Every time I see something like this I can't help but think how massively his parents must've fucked up for him to end up like that.

She doesn't even kiss him in the mouth. He's being completely taken advantage of.

If your doctor even suspected that you had Klinefilter's, they would have already told you

i never thought i had this stupid disease till i came to this goddamn board now i think about it all the time fuck this place

Coping

Post a pic

bump

bump

>make my ex cry by hitting her cervix and stopping the sex
in retrospect, this isn't a good feel

My doc said testes are small but nothing about klinefelter. Also noticed my small jaw. I should just kms anyway right

The most common phenotypical marker by far is testicular dimensions. If your testicular dimensions (easy to assess height and width by yourself) fall anywhere within the normal range, the chance of you having Klinefelters pretty much becomes nil.

Small testes in the context of Klinefelters does not just mean on the lower end of average, but far, far below average, like the average volume of Klinefelters males is consistently found to be ~20% percent of the normal male average. Unless your balls are noticeably very tiny, as in actually microscopic you're pretty much guaranteed to not have Klinefelters.

post boi pucci