I'll wait.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xEtI4Rl5I10
youtu.be/xEtI4Rl5I10
anonfile(.)com/he61Dadabd/N-E-O.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=XpUIxeuVt2Q&t=1m27s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ego lifting is embarrassing.

Im average height and dont want to be as thick as i am wide bc it looks dumb as hell when you arent naked.

it's all about the stretch man
moving the weight is overrated
embrace it. for 50 canadian bucks you too can become YOKED™

Alex here, I'm 5'8", no video proof

>yet
Never gonna happen

I said average.

good development in the ENHANCED MUSCLES™

I'm telling you 5'8" is average, all these cats man, they're just lying about their height like... shieeet man. No emotions here, just facts, juste me, givin you de raw troof

I will move onto it once I hit my 1/2/3/4 which will be within 4 months from now.

Hmmm, he just deleted his new veganism video...
And I was at 5th minute already...

5'9.7 is average with +/- 2.5 inches to 6 footers are literally average

what happened?

no idea

you my friend, have fallen for the powerlifting DOGMA, the elitist bullshit that plagues the lifting community in fact... I would say about 95-97% of gym bros lie about their height, that's just the raw truth

autistic twink hopped on juice and says his ego lifting is what made him big. I watch his videos to lol. BRB two 100 pound bands pulling barbell up for bench press + sling. Has 405 on bar but is only benching

he actually looks mentally handicapped in that vid. why an awkward ugly manlet would start a self improvement channel, I have no idea.
but the fact that he kept it up and pokes fun at it definitely says something. I don't know what, but it says something.

On the one hand it could be that he's a genuinely good guy and that he's evolved, but personally I can't help but think this is a calculated act to show how "real" he is and how he owns up to his mistakes.

Can someone post the routine or pdf please

what i find even more retarded is the fact people were purchasing his routine from him back then.

He showed his cut pictures which are on his instagram.

But at the end of the video he gave a sneak preview of how he's gonna build a reverse hyper at home and do a vid on it later

This video is a proof of this man's credibility & improvement

its quite funny to think there are actually people out there who watch his videos seriously and not just for laughs

people actually buy stuff from lazar novovic or athlean x so what do you expect?

just kill yourself now. Take a bit of test at 5 feet and you will look like him in 6 months

only reason I watch them. Every video he does at least one super retarded ego lift that I would fall over laughing at if i saw in my gym

idk anything about lazar novovic but at least athlean x has qualifications and experience. Some of his videos are pretty helpful for injury recovery.

Now manltetdestiny.......

>unironically taking advice for the pedo bros.

phil looks like he could get arrested for some dark shit.
also mark my words, they have fucked. they're like those two inbred brothers from Always Sunny. The McPoyles, is it?

What looks have to do with lifting & fitness advice?

youtube.com/watch?v=xEtI4Rl5I10
this man is the G.O.A.T holy shit

>makes 14minutes video on his thoughts on veganism & ethics
>actually deletes it right after
>claims his channel will be strictly about fitness. no bullshit.

>they're like the mcpoyles
exactly lmao

I don't get the hate against Alex the Greek, he seems alright and is pretty strong

the manlet can track every copy back to its owner, so no one will post it.
there is a copy of the first edition floating around somewhere.

>being afraid of him knowing that your released it
the fuck is he gonna do call the cops lmao?

He uploaded another video 30mins ago called No Division
youtu.be/xEtI4Rl5I10

unironially because he's short and ugly. when it's bugenhagen doing it, it's "based" and utter genius.

He didn't even say anything bad in the deleted video holy fucking damage control.

All he was saying was that he eats a plant based diet with meat no more than twice a week and isn't pushing vegan moral stuff

A better question yet is why the fuck would anyone listen to this lying manlet?
He is a well known liar, he lied about his height, about his measurements, about getting laid (that hilarious "sipping on my cool glass of lemonade" story), so why the fuck should we believe anything he says about being natty and owing his "enhanced" appearance to the genius programming contained within his overpriced book?

I find it weird that people still fall for the "raw, honest, hard working East Coast italian guy" shtick and thus believes he can't lie, when the guy is obviously a pathological liar with very serious mental issues. but oh, he kept that one vid up, so he has to be a real, honest bro.

(btw he actually refers to himself as an "east coast italian guy", with that fucking mockery of a ny accent, even though he's a greek/ottoman rape baby from Montreal lmao, nice "illusion strategy" alex)

which one of you autists wrote it?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT the guy is DERANGED

>read it all in his voice

I'm thinking alex did.
I mean, june '16? that's like from when the article came out. at least it certainly didn't get posted here. pasta started in may '17 or something iirc.
Veeky Forums didn't even know about alex back then.

>there are people right now who take that guy seriously

kek

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I can't fucking stop laughing! this is GOLD!

>that face
this is the face of a man who knows he'll never make it

Mcpoyles mode

In case anyone wanted his amazing program anonfile(.)com/he61Dadabd/N-E-O.pdf

rip my dude

youtube.com/watch?v=XpUIxeuVt2Q&t=1m27s

>briefly read through it
>the program consists of 2 days at the gym and 2 days of working out at home
>people paid for this

the best part is the sets/reps/percentage in the sample programs, he obviously pulled it out of his ass but hopes people think he's being "scientific"

this dude looking like the iphone X

No it’s because he’s an ugly man let who stole someone’s schitck tried to pretend it was his and does tons of lifts with tiny ROM. I don’t even hate him he just seems kinda pathetic and desperate to be seen as big, tough guy

what did he mean by this

while we're on the subject, why does he still do the accent? I mean it's over, we know he's from fucking montreal, there's no need to keep talking like a NYC mobster from the 30s

what don't you understand? it's pretty clear.

This guy actually terrifies me. One day he's gonna be on the news after shooting up his old high school, but what he says about forearms is pretty true imo

w-why aren't you posting anymore user?
>tfw Phil is probably hatefucking him while letting out quebecois imbred growls as we speak

>Hollywood couldn't stop pirating
>thinking theta destiny can
Topkek

this. he is deeply deranged. he's a pathological liar and obviously has mental issues as evidenced by his older videos. he's just mimicking what he thinks is a normal, well adjusted human, but one day he's gonna snap and do some horrible thing. phil is not a bad guy but is just really dim I think. The one I do worry about is their friend joshua, the guy in that one vid who just spent two hours staring into the horizon, not saying a word, hardly even blinking. you could definitely tell something powerful was going on inside his mind. dude probably though he was getting orders from god or something. the few seconds he did speak he had a creepy as fuck, emotionless tone. can't find the vid anymore, but if someone shoots up a school with alex, that'll be the guy t b h.

Hi phil

don't underestimate me
my man philfromfitworldexposed is on his way

Check'd and kek'd

alex obviously beats phil and make him sleep/eat on the floor

I just don't want another publicised shooting for like 5 months. Hopefully he will get help, or when he snaps he justs kills himself. I think that being conscious of what you need to improve is healthy but Alex is a good example of being TOO self conscious

you look skinny and that pose is retarded. You're not fooling anyone

AlphaDestiny logic :
>if I constantly make videos about contradicting myself then it shows im self-aware and therefore I can keep doing it because it shows at least that im trying

he's just flat out retarded and doesn't think things through when he states something.

he's still a qt 3.14 though

Why would anyone want to look like him? Sure, he's strong for a manlet, but he has the least aesthetically pleasing physique in all of youtube next to Jason Bloho. He's meatball mode. A balding, lying, fat, ego lifting, mentally unstable manlet is all Alex will ever be lmao