i.imgur.com/5zTocCK.png
i.imgur.com/y7i7Ecv.png
youtube.com/watch?v=8bshv_9HWw4
youtube.com/watch?v=hlMKEGWghro
huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/08/burn-6000-calories-olympics_n_1748989.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's simple.
DON'T. EAT. LIKE. A. FUCKING. PIG.
How women can be on Easy Modo and still not understand this is beyond me.

Eat less than your friends, get a tan, drink lots of water and have nice hair

but i dont eat like a pig

OP just how fucking short are you?

Your shoulders are barely the height of the entrance to that thing. Someone find out the height of the entrance to that thing. I gotta know how short OP is for science

>Women in the military
You must be a turboslut

cut off your dick, grow out your hair and don't eat

cardio
alternate, chicken and salad with chicken and fish

profit ????

its realy not that fucking hard to read the sticky post is it ?

I prefer the term Barracks Bunny
4'11

but srs how do you get that look

>Barracks Bunny
I never realized the concept of cancer could be expressed so well in just two words.

Eat healthy and only do cardio.

better questions is how do i achieve my dick inside that aesthetic?

Stop posting on fit would probably be a good start tbhon

You seem cool regardless of your height

ignore the men in this thread.

this body type is achieved through a strict vegan/ital diet.

I wonder what those pits smell like mmmmmm

OP, would you lick my abs?

We can't really tell what your physique is just from that picture. What specifically are the differences between your body and the picture in the original post?

im currently dating a girl that was an officer for 8 years in the army as a pa. whats the likelyhood she was a barracks bunny as well?

Genetics + low caloric intake

SHE BANGED A LOT OF DUDES

haha nice one dude stop disrespecting women you faggot

100% unfortunately mate. They deny, they lie, they choose to deploy a smoke screen. If your girl has been in the military in any branch they’ve been railed.

Think about how you’d act in a women dominated enviroment with your pick of chicks who are im good shape and wanting to fuck? Thats your gf.

Another victim of the "another victim of SS" meme.

lol people actually wear the IOTV with all of the attachments?

don't consume sugar

GENETICS
E
N
E
T
I
C
S

are you guys actually op/military or just larping

Now listen here little baby, you're going to get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments but that ain't what I'm about and let me just say you are Perfect Just the Way You Are, you hear me sugar? Perfect! Don't ever change, you deserve everything and anything you want, stay safe for me baby girl!

Yeahh not with all that meat you swallow

>he doesn't know
It's not a meme. You got a bunch of dudes far away from home, they can't fap, with no sex. The same applies for women. There's just a lot of fucking going on

>4'11
It doesn't matter, men don't want womanlets

manlets want womanlets

Nah manlets want womanlets least of anyone cause manlets want to increase their height. Lanklets want womanlets though.

It's true. The gender imbalance puts pussy on a pedestal so that a 5/10 weird girl will be getting eye fucked by attractive men that wouldn't have given them the time of day in highschool or college. That attention will turn almost any plain jane good girl into a raging whore.

I eat 900-1200 cals a day & do cardio every other day

That's all I do

Fuck vegan I like to eat animals

No I like burly boys who are built with a little fat on them but clearly muscular as fuck.
pic is last guy i banged so yeah i.imgur.com/5zTocCK.png

fine here its from last year. same physique as now

Depends on type of girl she is. If she loves banging she drowned in cock. If she is reserved about sex like I am then she probably didn't sleep with anyone because most guys in the army are disgusting fratbro types

also nice dubs

if i remember correctly that pic was taken before i went out with eod to do route clearance, so yes we wore them during rte clearance

i dont

you say it like it's hard to get in

it's true. long time bf was a medic(i was also 68w)attached to rangers I met deployed & was easy 9/10 while i was like a 6/10 on a good day

The answer is eat a small enough amount of whatever food you want to be this thin. Notice how she has no muscles......

If your goal is to look like her, you'll have to lose a bit more fat. And even that's no guarantee, but you have decent bone structure.

BBBBRRRAAAAAPPPPPPPP

IVE ALREADY BEEN EATING UNDER 1200 CALS A DAY FOR OVER A YEAR FOR FUCKS SAKE HOW LITTLE DO I HAVE TO EAT.

Wanna know what pisses me the FUCK OFF? Whenever you ask any of these super thin girls what they eat, they always say like, "idk whatever I want. Like 2000 calories a day?" SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LYING WHORE

>Your body
>That guy you banged
mfw

You are counting your calories or your TDEE wrong, and probably not doing resistance training like you should be.

Have a snickers

Could try anavar but it's really about body type at this Point
Looks like u have wide hips which always makes u look a little bigger, certainly at your lenght.
Genetics suck balls, i would also like to squat 500 pounds but got fucked by a bad back, we just Cant always have it our way.

Also try to fix ur lordosis

>short
Bad luck

you need your shit checked you filthy whore. your thyroid and all. and learn about how to speed your metabolism with food and exercise, combining low intensity but high duration cardio, with hiit, with heavy weigths, etc.

t. my gf had in the past decade serious eating disorders and its now under a professional trainer (yes, a real one aka from an olympic weighlifting staff with various phDs and all). she is a womanlet eating exactly 1000 kcal per day, totally legit, doing heavy lift routines and all and still is hard af to her to lose weight because his metabolism is really fucked and it will takes years to become somehow normal again.

>I eat 900-1200 cals a day

I'm gonna become a burly boy for you, my princess!

I have less muscle than pic in OP and I work out 4-6 times a week...

Will I ever make it??

You're way too fat and shapeless, what's your weight?
Use fddb to track calories for example

Seconding thyroid, and don't ask for "only extremely out of the ordinary" review of results (or find a better doctor who will treat even slight under/over activity). I have underactive thyroid but not SO severe, but my life still changed tremendously with small amounts of synthetic t3 and t4 (including control / awareness over my metabolism... over any regulatory bodily function really)

Women are unfortunately not taken as seriously with health concerns, usually brushed off as "just psychological" or "just take your birth control", so really consider more thorough panels and insist even if it makes you feel/look like a crazy person. Being proactive about health is nothing to be ashamed of and doctors need to stop with the "hurr durr it's all in your head, go have a kid and you'll be fine" stone ages bullshit

The woman in your original pic likely has a BMI around 17.5-18.
I don't know how it works in the US but if I recall correctly you need to stay above a BMI of 19 for the canadian armed forces. I suspect it would be similar in the US.

If you look like that and you've been at this for a while, you eat more than you think you do.

idk if that's what I do. We got a 400m track where I live & I'll run there. I did 3.5 miles yesterday. 1600x1, 800x2, 400x4, 100x8

I use mfp to track & don't eat processed shit. My actual nutrition is shit but it's extremely easy to closely monitor my cals because of how I eat. My diet consists of:
Morning
>1 piece of bacon
>1 bratwurst cooked in remaining bacon fat
>1 egg + jalapenos in remaining bacon fat
Lunch
>400 cal mexican soup
>4 chicken breasts
>15oz chicken broth
>15oz salsa
>8oz monterey cheese
>jalapeno peppers
>habanero peppers
>el yucateco hot sauce
Dinner(If I even eat it, which most nights I don't unless I'm dead tired from running)
>2 hot dogs
>1 bratwurst
>mustard
You're more than welcome to count the cals on it. This is what I've been eating for basically months now lmao. I'm too lazy to get real food

Nah once you're in you're in they only care if you're underweight/fat if you can't pass your PT test or carry your gear

I'll do this because I swear on me fucking mum I've been eating 900-1200 cals every single day for months now & no change. I mean fuck I'm running my ass off too

well shit nigger idk what to say

hahahhaha 2 hot dogs a day "I don't eat processed shit"

JUST

eat lean
workout 6 days a week
get sleep

fuck every cock on post

>yoga pose at the beach

ok yeah I guess you got me there. the salsa probably has some processed shit in it too

How is anyone supposed to tell you how much weight you gotta lose without knowing your current weight

Your food has like no micronutrients at all

My troll sense is tingling now. I'm going to add that up anyway though since I don't think thats 1200.

that's easily over 2K calories, fucking hell that's like 600 calories in cheese alone you fucking mongoloid.

So like what? Do I take a multi & then I start to lose weight? Why do micronutrients even matter like lol cals in cals out bro

no no no. I don't eat that all at once. I only eat 1 cup for a meal. It lasts a long time

Though I'm not this low on muscle mass, I can tell you what worked for me. Every morning, every day, my trainer puts me through this series:

>dual action bike (1 minute, high intensity)
>row machine with a sliding seat (1 minute)
>jump rope (1 minute, high intensity)
>squat to crouch power jump (1 minute)
>lie down on a mat and lift myself up using a rope that's attached to the ceiling with only my arm and core strength until I'm up, then slide down the rope back to the ground (1 minute)
>throw a 10 kg weight against an inclined trampoline by my feet (abdominal crunch motions: throw sitting down/pick up lying down) (1 minute)
>pick up a 12 kg hammer and hit it against a tire, alternating arms (1 minute)
>flat rung agility ladder (1 minute)
>place my hands on a step and do crossover running planks (1 minute)
>Rope climbing up and down, standing up. (1 minute)

Repeat the circuit for 60 minutes.

"this is what I eat for lunch"

>I DONT EAT THAT

so fucking tell us what you eat.

Abandon thread boys, I didn't even finish inputting everything

Yeah no she's saying she eats 400kcal of mexican soup a day,

and then she lists all the ingredients she uses to make soup that lasts an unknown amount of time.

She is too stupid to just say what she actually eats

That is what I eat but I'm saying I don't eat the entire batch of soup at once. I put all that in a crock pot & let it cook for 4 hrs. For lunch I have 1 cup of it. I use a measuring cup to get exactly 1 cup of it, is what I'm saying

Can someone else just tell me what to eat every day to achieve OP aesthetic?

same fag here
Each session I burn about 2000 calories (calculating my heart rate during the activity), but I also do stuff outside of that. In total every day I burn about 3500 calories and eat around 1700.

Eat less obviously you fat fuck

>You put down 2 bratwursts
>You put down 4 whole chicken breasts
>You put down 8oz of cheese
Read son. It makes like 10 servings of food. I cook it all in a crock pot for 4 hrs then just get 1 cup of it at a time

i.imgur.com/y7i7Ecv.png
This is what I ate today. It's the same thing literally every single day, except some days I'll have soup for dinner & the 2 hotdogs & bratwurst with mustard for dinner. I didn't today because I didn't run. If I skip lunch-lunch I'll have a few almonds for lunch

Lunch
>400 cal mexican soup
>4 chicken breasts
>15oz chicken broth
>15oz salsa
>8oz monterey cheese
>jalapeno peppers
>habanero peppers
>el yucateco hot sauce

You are asking the wrong question. The girl in OP's picture could very well be genetically prone to be skinny. I'm taking the girl in the picture to the post I'm responding is you. You don't look like genetics is on your side. However, you need to exercise. You can eat like a construction worker, clean foods, as long as you exercise. You are only going to achieve the body you want to achieve if you undereat and if you do undereat, you'll gain all the weight back. You need to exercise like a motherfucker and eat like a normal person, except you need to eat healthy foods.

I'm a 66kg female btw. Posted this previously
Your way is not going to work. The easy way is not going to work and you WILL end up with an eating disorder from it and failing. You have to exercise and play by the rules to get what you want.

I'm already borderline of an eating disorder & I still look fat lmao

What do you eat?

>All this crossfit shit
OP just run more & eat less. The real question is how many miles a week are you doing. Miles running. Walking between your sets doesn't count

>be a woman
>dont eat too much

>Those thick thighs
>That hip-to-waist ratio
It's too bad you don't have huge tits & smaller arms.

You're thicc AF.
Just not in a good way.
But not in a bad way.
OP you look weird.

What app is that?

sit on my face x f

OP, after seeing all your pics, I honestly don't think you can get original OP's aesthetics. You just don't have the body for it. Not what you want to hear but that is my honest feedback.

I'd suggest you go for something else. Like this. I think you can easily achieve this. You already got a pretty thicc build, as >44883772 points out, you are indeed "thicc AF"

I fully believe with the right diet & exercise routine you can achieve PAWG status.

I meant Also if you are actually eating "800-1200 cals" you legit are never going to make it. Going under that is dangerous especially if you're already running.

Seriously cut the running out, do squats, butt/leg workouts at a high weight/low rep count, and get a fat ass/thighs. You're halfway there already. Not saying OP aesthetic isn't hot but dayum you can easily achieve pawg status

eat nothing. go on a fast.

I think you look a little full because you haven't been working on building muscles. I don't mean for you to look like a man, but having muscles really helps tone and weight lifting is more effective in weight loss than cardio, believe it or not. All you need to do right now is work on muscle mass and burning the "fat" that's bothering you in a healthy manner.
The most effective training for losing weight is HIIT and Functional training.

The dude is right. What I do in the morning is crossfit. However I do HIIT and functional training in the afternoon.

If you eat what I eat and you don't exercise as much as I do, you are going to gain weight. But if you start exercising and lifting, you probably won't. what I ate today (pic related).

Are you serious? Running a marathon is ~2500 calories. You think you're burning 2000 in an hour?

I don't think. I am. I track my heartbeats and my trainer tells me how many calories I've burned. All the exercises are supposed to be done in high intensity btw. I'm not allowed to take breaks. Try doing what I wrote in high intensity for an hour and see how many calories you burn according to your heart rate.

bitch not even michael phelps can burn 2000 calories in an hour if he tried

ok thanks this helps a lot

watch this till the end
youtube.com/watch?v=8bshv_9HWw4

Constantly eating processed shit fucks up your gut flora and makes you fat.

Dude, I don't think you understand calorie burning varies from individual to individual according to heart rate.

youtube.com/watch?v=hlMKEGWghro

the dude is an athlete, his heart beats slower than mine. jesus...

Ok so youre basically already eating too little, mostly eating junk with no micronutrients, then you burn off the remaining calories your body has to with by running, resulting in starvation mode and now youve trained your body to hold on to any fat it can get

I think this is whats happening

>"Starvation mode"

"Case in point: In the most calorie-burning of sports, Olympians can burn 15 to 20 calories a minute, Mayo Clinic researcher Michael Joyner told The New York Times"
source: huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/08/burn-6000-calories-olympics_n_1748989.html

The upper bound is 20 calories per minute, or 1200 per hour. There's NO way anyone, especially a skinny female, can burn 2000 in an hour.

you didn't watch the video

This thread has been most entertaining.

OP, you'll never achieve that look. Your bone structure won't allow it.

Your diet sucks. You need to make a change. I don't know what, but something.

Your exercise is fine. Don't do crossfit like that femanon suggested. You'll fuck up your body.

I side with the pervs. Go for a PAWG build. You're already like 20-30% there

I'm not skinny. I'm 170cm 66kgs and still have a more body fat than a bodybuilder or athlete. I'm around 22% at the moment. Which is A LOT.

Okay, believe what you want. But I advise you to do exactly what I do tracking your heart rate and then do the math. I burn around 3500 calories on the course of 5.5 hours.

>needing to look like pic related just to fuck this

Okay user, I am going to be brutally honest with you. I am a short femanon too but I have close to the body aesthetic in your picture, as much as a short girl can imo, maybe even skinnier.

This what I consume in any given day. I am vegetarian btw.

Wake up - Lots of water and a couple cups of matcha green tea w/ lemon

Breakfast (around noon) -May make smoothie w/ protein and fruit, or eat 1/4 papaya and banana, or large bowl of steamed collard greens w/ beans and 1/2 avocado.

I don’t snack. And for dinner I will usually have an Amy’s soup, or homemade veggie wrap, or some kind of tofu or lentil dish with rice. That’s it mane. No desert either unless it’s a special occasion or I go out to eat or something, which doesn’t happen that often.

I also do light cardio, some strength training, and honestly yoga.

Hope this helps you!

how about if she is the churchy type?