Why do I never see getting tan mentioned on this board?

Why do I never see getting tan mentioned on this board?

Being pasty white is one of the key features of being ugly.

A lot of people burn in the sun really easily though, which I understand. How can those who have always been pasty white get a tan? Does using sunscreen just prevent sunburn or does it prevent getting tanned too?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanotan_II#Society_and_culture
twitter.com/AnonBabble

some people just cant get tan
t. guy who cant get tan and works out in the sun every single day for 8+ hours

You're welcome
/thread

I was white as a kid but while growing up and being exposed to the sun my skin started to be more and more darker, specially my arms, im worried to become a negro

that's called a tan

How can i get my arms back to its original state, i want to be white again

Is it possible to go back to its original state ?

dont go out in the sun. Are you retarded?

Use melanotan 2 to get a sick tan and protect your skin from harmful damage from the sun.

Seriously underrated peptide, ive been using it for years during the summer months to avoid sunburns.

Because the sun is dangerous to be out in for extended period of times w/o protection.

It damages your skin in cosmetic ways over the years as well as increasing your risk for skin cancer.

I need to visit your mom you neet

Bondi Sands

I’m black so I don’t really have to worry about it.

that's called being black

Melanotan II

/thread

Inb4 "it's steroids!!"

is it dangerous?
>cancer

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanotan_II#Society_and_culture

just do carrots and

Didn't think I could tan until I got a job outdoors for one summer. Looked like a mexican by the end of that summer.

>not eating carrots and sweet potatoes

High SPF sunblock. And/or long sleeves when you're outdoors

getting a tan is sooo late 90s/early 2000s
whiteness it the counter culture now
the paler the better

muh white superiority and purity

>Just ruin your skin irreversibly forever bro, that's making it!
Lol no.

kek, this is the same as saying I can't loose wait because my metabolism is slow, but trust me I only eat a small amount.

I get the most beautiful tans every year simply by applying an SPF 15 sunscreen before going outside, and reapplying it periodically, especially if I swim or sweat, sometimes as often as every two hours.

I develop and maintain a deep, rich, natural and gorgeous tan every year and have never once been sunburned. It usually develops within the first week of really nice spring weather and lasts until almost Halloween.

Pale vampire Chad god here. Being tan is a meme created by Jews to thin the crowd via skin cancer. You'll never live 1000+ years getting all that sun. Mire my weightlifting gloves fags.

Sun exposure isn't worth the downsides to me. The more I seek out a tan, the more I get these splotchy, freckly melanin patches all over my shoulders and arms. I can also see how my face has aged in just the last 6 years. I have to live my whole life in this skin, I'd rather it be pale and healthy than fucked up after just a few more years of trying to make it look good by tanning it.

lots of people simply can't tan, for example: those with red hair cannot tan under natural circumstance. melanotan injections work though

Mirin hard at those gloves, how many vampires have you choked out with those bad boys?

If I told you... Heh.... I'd have to hunt you...

I wish I had more spic blood in my mutt body so I was browner. Instead I'm pasty with a dark dick and get sunburned when I try to tan.

I'm covered in moles
my mother had skin cancer
I don't tan, I just burn

but of course, this whole thread is based on the premise that white is a bad color
>being pure white like a fine piece of porcelain or ivory

Being white isn't bad, but some people's complexion makes them look sickly. Because I'm a hairlet, I look like a fucking cancer patient.

>Being pasty white is one of the key features of being ugly.

the fuck? no it's not. go back to the 80s with your track suit and your gold chain

Being white and being pale are not the same things you fucking idiot. This is like saying tanning means you want to be a nigger. You think the vikings were pale virgins? They were Aryan as fuck yet were likely very tanned.

Slow, gradual sun exposure. A sun burn is really just a result of long duration and/or intense intermittent exposure. Unless of course you have true Fitzpatrick type 1 skin, which is again insanely rare and pretty much only found in those with albinism or "true" redheads. Even British Islanders, Scandinavians and Siberians are mostly type II and some maybe even III.

you look diseased. Healthy white men are supposed to have a ruddy and glowing complexion.

Kind of insensitive to wear school shooter gloves so soon after the Florida tragedy.

I know dude. Its hell.

>eat carrots
>don't have to go outside to not look sickly pale

>WANTING TO BE ((BLACK))
GASSED GOY!!
that's why

Tfw ginger

I've got celtic genes. I don't tan. Well, I do, but so extremely slowly that without moving to a sunny climate there's no point even trying even at the height of British 'summer'.

The one time I actually went an appreciable shade darker was after spending literally 30 straight days in 30 degree sunshine all day every day without any sunscreen (basically walking 20 minutes at a time between shaded bars). I did look a lot better, admitted, but it doesn't matter because I'll never get 30 straight days of sun in this country.

It also completely disappeared within about a week of returning.

Because it 100% simply is not worth it.

Firstly there is the chance of skin cancer, the most common cancer out there. And second UV rays absolutely fucking DESTROY your skin. Go look at guys in their 50s who live in countries with little to no sun (i.e. Scandinavian countries) and compare them to guys who spend all day turning into leather arm chairs (US/Australia)

The cold climate guys all have amazing skin and look far younger because they didn't cook their skin. And that is literally what you are doing by being in the sun, cooking your skin. You might as well just drop hot water on yourself.

Tfw Ginger in the UK

No "Muh white purity" shit but tan in itself is already a sign of damaged skin.

I like being in the sun hate the idea of it killing me.

Then, I agree that pasty white looks bad, even if you're fit.

Don't tan in the sun, tan in tanning beds with optimal conditions, and don't overdo it. I tan for 15 minutes twice a week to maintain my glow. Don't use sunscreen, but do apply lotion to keep the skin moist, especially in the face. Do a skin peeling once in a while to remove dead skin cells.

Always use sunscreen and sunglasses when you go out in the sun to avoid damaging your skin and end up wrinkly.

Wear long sleeved clothes for a year or two

just buy fake tan, it's more common than you think

It takes a few minutes to put on, you sleep in it then you wash it off in the morning. congrats, you're no longer pasty, you look leaner and didn't develop cancer in the process

I don't understand how you americans / white people do it.

>be mexican
>not super brown skin
>very light brown, most family is "mexican white" coloured
>live through life normally
>sun makes me way more brown than I am
>don't even spend that much time outside

same here lol if i spend more than 30 mins in the sun my tan starts lol

tfw cant get tan and just get red.. i dont want skin cancer anyway

Being pale is attractive, the world spends huge amounts of time and money trying to be as white as possible

Sunscreen prevents sunlight from hitting your skin. You can get tanned while using sunscreen, but that's just because you didn't apply enough sunscreen to block all of the sun. And you need to apply insane amounts of sunscreen to actually block the sun.

Sunlight causes your skin to age, which is bad. Looking like a nigger is also bad. Asian cultures really value pure white skin so if you want good asian qtpis stay white.

Also you can always get a fake tan. It's extraordinarily difficult to reverse years of sun damage though.

Which is weird, cause you got that mediterranean hair

>americans / white
Those two things are polar opposites, user.

You know genetics influences how easily you tan, right? There are Irish and Scandinavian people who literally just burn in the sun. Meanwhile a Mediterranean can go from pale to swarthy in a summer

Being pale is only ugly in America.
T. Pale face in asia

Stop stealing

Lmao@ all you pasty indianafags

15 minutes in a tanning bed is like being in the sun for 5 hours. There’s a reason they’re banned in many countries.

There’s nothing healthier than getting 15-20 minutes of natural sun light.

this
i can get a tan in just 30 minutes of being outdoors and if i overdo it i usually just burn my face, the skin in my body tans more and more and then flakes off over the course of some days without sunburns and goes back to white

>There’s nothing healthier than getting 15-20 minutes of natural sun light.

So much this. Just go outside and do 10 minutes of tanning on each side every couple of days. You won't burn, you won't get skin cancer and you will look more defined. Plus you'll get the added benefit of looking like you actually leave your house.

>tfw white surfer

sunburn is life

I just showed this post to my board certified dermatologist and she said this is absolutely wrong. UVB causes cancer. Says asking what’s the healthiest way to tan is like asking what’s the healthiest way to smoke, period.

>15 minutes in a tanning bed is like being in the sun for 5 hours
That's bullshit. Tanning beds are like being in the sun at noon on the equator, they are very effective at giving tans with a UVA/UVB ratio that's difficult to find elsewhere. They get banned because some people use them for 30+ minutes several times a week and get skin cancer.

Melanotan 2 allows you to tan without having to damage your skin to get the compensating response of tanning the traditional way.

Melanotan is safer, requires little to no UV skin damage, and gets you a faster long lasting result even with pasty fuckers who "cant tan".

I cant believe people dont use it and try to tan the "natty" way. The traditional way is great if you wanna look like a leather handbag at 40yo.

Im a fuckin ginger and i looked hispanic after 1 week of melanotan with not much sun exposure.

I heard that taking a large amount of vitamin A is supposed to help anyone know if this is true?

There Veeky Forums goes again, trying to push drugs on everyone

pretty fucking sad man

I’m a le 56%, already naturally tan and fine with that. Nothing wrong with being pale either. Let’s all love our own skin.

Say your board certified dermatologist that she's factually and scientifically wrong, albeit she probably doesn't exist in the three dimensional form.

>Does using sunscreen just prevent sunburn or does it prevent getting tanned too?

It prevents sunburns. Always wear it especially when you try to tan, or you will regret it immensely.

If you have 100% pure Aryan skin like me and you want to get a tan, then you need to be tanning almost daily.

OR...

You could just go get a spray tan at a local tanning salon. Get a really light base so you don't have to worry about looking orange. They last about a week and a lot of them are waterproof so all you have to do is just know when you'll be taking off your shirt in front of everyone and get a tan beforehand. Obviously do your research before you decide which tanning salon to go to.

I'm porcelain white but I get my sleep, vitamins, and vegetables and I just look really royal. Kind of like this aristocratic aura of somebody that has not have had to suffer sun damage due to being forced to work in the sun. Feels good man, chicks dig it. You guidos can do what you want.