Night 2 of no weed before bed

>night 2 of no weed before bed

it just keeps getting worse and worse
why did i smoke this useless fucking plant for so long
melatonin doesnt do jack shit
pleaee /fit share your insomnia remedies

itll be ok OP. After 3 weeks of not smoking weed after smoking 3 times a day for 3 years, it all got better. The stuff repulses me now. Its crazy how fucking disgusting weed and weed-smokers are after you get off of it.

The hardest part is abandoning your pothead friends, but you'll realize they only hung out with you cuz you would throw in on the bag and you both enabled each other's shitty life choices.

and dont worry OP, it'll make you not sleep for a few days but soon enough you'll have dreams again. The first dream I had after quitting weed was so surreal, I honestly forgot what it felt like.

>pleaee /fit share your insomnia remedies
Dimenhydrinate works great for me

Have a job, work out and have a member of the opposite sex to whom you are attracted to sleep next to

Works for most

magnesium and melatonin will knock you out.

I agree fampai

exercise until you're tired

Sort of this

Weed is harmful, not physically to any great extent but it does tend to turn people into low energy losers.

If you can't sleep, don't stay in bed torturing yourself. An all-nighter won't kill you and the deepest sleep of your life is coming soon, complete with crazy dreams.

former weed addict here. the only way im able to kick the stuff is to become an alcoholic for a month.
feel like a puff?
drink.
but its noon!
dont care drink.
its not good advice but it works for me, i eventually get sick of being tipsy 24/7 and stop drinking. after i sober up i dont crave weed. then i start lifting to occupy my time and thoughts.

***continued*** but yeah being drunk helps me "sleep" too

you should only have one or two more nights until getting normal rest. Keep at it-it's worth

For me stopping weed was bad, not as bad as opiates or alcohol, but bad none the less.
>night sweats
>nightmares like afraid to go to sleep
>always tired, hella naps
>appetite down

Took me a month to feel normal, still miss bud but I'm better off without it

Ok user this sounds autistic but it literally cannot fail. You will even get rest even if you somehow don't manage to fall asleep. The key of this method is that it literally bores your brain to sleep.
(pre step: make sure your room is cool and that you don't have too many clothes on or too many blankets. It's easier to sleep when you're cold. Also make sure you don't have to go to the bathroom, eat or drink)
1. Get comfortable. You want to get comfortable, because you won't be moving. Throughout this process, try to move as little as possible. You will want to move, but don't.
2. Count every breath you make backwards from 100. Only count on the out breath. For the first ten, try to take as deep and slow breaths as you can, in through the nose and out through the mouth. This has the added affect of removing body heat and encouraging yawning.
3. Here's the best part. If at anypoint you get distracted, start thinking about something else, or stop counting, you must start over at 100.
I guarantee you will not reach 100 before falling asleep. If you somehow do then just start over. This is how I have to fall asleep when I'm nervous about the next day (like an interview) and it has never failed me.

>tfw sucked it up and went to the dispensary today
>gonna smoke on this oil until Saturday when I visit my mom
>leave it with her and get actual bud from my parents
wew lads can't wait to ACTUALLY SLEEP tonight and crush my lifts tomorrow because I was able to eat today

>quit weed 1st of February
>Pissy first 2 weeks
>Now feeling 10x better

Just keep reminding yourself how much smoking actually sucks and check your bank account so you see the money actually staying in there

Glad those of you fell into abuse of pot have kicked it. Honestly tho, I use it 3-4 times a week in the evening if I'm sore, anxious or bored. It's cut back on my alcohol consumption. It's prevented me from going out and blowing even more money, and it's rekindled an interest some of my old hobbies. I thoroughly enjoy it on the occasions I smoke. And I'm looking forward to federal legalization here in Canada come July/August.

>Dimenhydrinate

Generic storebrand diphenhydramine. 50mg.

Has never failed me

This is how I sobered up for JobCorps. and similar to how i quit smoking cigarettes, i just ate whatever and whenever and how ever much. after the cravings stopped, I started fixing my diet.

Take a long hot shower, or if you can go to a hot tub/sauna in your gym for 20-30 minutes. Knocks me the fuck out

4 days ago was 6 months since my last toke. I miss it dearly some days, but I couldn't use the stuff casually like some of you guys purport to doing. Say what you will, it zaps motivation and energy when you abuse it. Also, the cravings for shitty food become a force to be reckoned with when you're stoned. At least, they did for me. For some reason it seems like a good idea to eat a whole pizza when you're high.

I'll just echo sentiments you've already read here. Drink more liquor, and exercise harder. This is what I did for the first few weeks. I found cardio to be a great aid in making me tired. Or if you have willpower, taper yourself off of it. I know several people who have terrible "withdrawl" effects when they quit. Night sweats, complete lack of appetite, moodswings, headaches, anxiety, etc.