Who here take big shit at the gym?

Who here take big shit at the gym?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LW_u8ByH-3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here breh, love going to the gym at 2 am and dropping an atomic bomb in the freshly cleaned toilet

Hahahaha I'm taking one rn

I fucking hate this place

whatever happened to that one user that took a dump in the girl's lockerroom and stole the pipe from the toilet acting like a plumber

Been on here for years and I haven't seen or heard of that 1

youtube.com/watch?v=LW_u8ByH-3E

owners love it when you shit at the gym

Nothing, was fake

happened about a week ago IIRC
he posted the pipe and the transcript of the gym manager's voicemail

Quality thread right here. Gym shits are the exact reason why coffee is the best preworkout

I prefer to workout with a squeaky clean asshole

tfw goat curry shit in gym today.

what he said
fucking larper unfortunately.

Who /pissontheseat/ here?

>pajeets were replaced by mexicans who shit in the toilet instead of shower floor
>tfw no Veeky Forums greentext stories to report

I did this tonight it was great my ass still burns

Did one this morning so big i had to press both sides of the stall like Mark Bells squat grip.

Who /gym-farter/ here?
Because fuck you, you nasty bastard I had to move to finish my dumbbell rows without choking on your raunchy elliptical toots you numale pink-haired faggot

Heh nothing personnel kid

I really wish you wouldn't. Women do it in my gym and it makes my eyes water. They're the same ones who are worshipped on Instagram for their yoga pants. Just hold it until you get home.

>not shitting in the squat rack
its like you don't want to announce to everyone the gym is your territory

Nope. I shit exclusively on company time. It's kind of a personal rule I have. I don't take a shit unless liberty mutual pays for it. I haven't spent money on toilet paper since September.

Do you also work weekends?

Yes although only for 2 hours a day. But I save it till then.