Just remember, if you're balding or a manlet, there is no point in lifting. You will never be anything

Just remember, if you're balding or a manlet, there is no point in lifting. You will never be anything.

I'm bald and nearly zero shits given. I thought for sure it would fuck up my dating life but really it hasn't mattered that I can see.

how old are you

I'm 5'8 and have a gf
Therefore I am automatically better than anyone taller than me who does not have a gf

I'll await my (You)s from angry lanklets

6'3 beyond 1/2/3/4 with gf.

I love mogging manlets and twinks.

5'11 is the perfect height for a man, no contest

lankets and manlets BTFO

I’m 5’11 and married. You’re a fucking midget, and I will kick you in the face while fingerblasting your “gf”. I guarantee if I flex my biceps in front of her, she’ll think of me while she’s sleeping with you.

what your gf's height?

5'9 here

5'8-5'9 literally perfect size for a male srs

6’2” with two wives here, guarantee your “wife” would gag on my cock if I show her my traps

>literally perfect size for a Mexican male
FTFY

>ywn be a manlet and absolutely dominate some tall bitch

shit, mogged again. I hate this fucking place.

When I was dating while bald I was like 27. I literally had zero trouble getting laid.

>absolutely dominate some tall bitch
Nigger, he’s not even legally allowed to be in a car without a booster seat. The only thing he’s dominating is his right hand.

wtf is mogging

get up to speed with your new terminology to shitpost correctly ricky retardo

>bald, pudgy manlet stumbles across a she-hobbit with a hairline that nearly rivals his own, a jaw that mogs his and a total horse face

holy shit, the day of the tunnel is nigh

It means “to force someone to lurk more”
In fact, you’re being mogged right now

Balding but just in the back and I'm taller than the girls so now what bitch

I know, but there's gotta be someone out there who's done it. The height difference is what makes it better, but it's probably pretty rare.

fuck you buddy

fucking bots

and fuck you too

what did he mean by this?

The girl who runs my gym is about 6’-6’1” and half black. I’m 5’11, and would love to try and topple that tower.

I got yer bot dangling, fagit

I'm 6' and had abs in that picture lol

>the lanklet cope
lmao

i like her

you might be homogay, user

when did this board get so pathetic? what kind of broken soul gets peace of mind from putting anonymous people down? pull yourself together you dumb nigger

It's just memes but true can imagine the gay sat in his chair on his computer starting such a pathetic thread

some guy who got bullied and now he tries to do the same on a chinese cartoon imageboard.
im 99% sure op is short and balding

Hang yourselves manlets

I'm 5'9 and content.

I'm 5'10 and I don't want to be taller. I've never been called short or got rejected because of my height. Some chairs are already almost uncomfortable and some cars are almost too small. If I had the ability to change something on my body, it would be my face.
I don't know why height is such a big thing on this board.

Necktheory is truth

Manlet memes it was even worse a few years ago but now it's calmed down. As for getting girls face is a lot more important. Just don't be a turbomanlet

7'0 with 20 concubines here.
>marrying women
Kek, did your engagement rings feature your two atrophied testicles as gems?

Im balding and a manlet. Maybe i just enjoy lifting.

kill urself, niggerfaggot

you just want to be tall to signal power and dominance but its not gonna work trust me. my father is 6’4 and highly unsuccesful to say at least. most of his ex classmates turned out to be doctors, lawyers, ceos. meanwhile he lives in a small flat. like its not ad 50. height might indicates power but after 20 sec you have to introduce yourself or say something. if you want respect you should become good at something and aim for a high status job. muscles arent good for this either, people not gonna respect you more just assume youre more agressive and dumb. unless youre obese, you should work on other things if youre desperate for validation. it would be better for both you and the board quality

Pretty sure it's a requirement to be swole if you're bald.

>You will never be anything
so you could just lift for fun, not caring what others think?
every gym has that beefy strong-as-fuck manlet, just be humble and people will still be impressed and motivated by you

yea
balding sucks, but being fit really does give it a masculine twist
i truly feel for the guys who start balding before 30, though

Balding isn't that much of an issue past about 25.

t. hairlet

>I know one tall guy that failed at life, therefore there's no advantage to being tall

>t. brainlet

just remember, youll never make it unless you stop worrying about shit you cant change and focus on shit you can

this fucking meme needs to stop
its not funny and it adds absolutely nothing to the threads

Powerlifting is still an option for manlets, you'll be fat and gross, but you'll be better at fighting if your above average weight and below average height. You'll still be treated like shit and unappealing to all but the most domineering/grossest and sexually marginalized women (or the kindest non-toxic kind like my gf). Eat as much savory food as you want, keep your sugar low, and do just the olympic lifts for strength (5-3-1). I'm a 5'5" 290lb bouncer at a dive bar and I attract the most hostility out of the 4 of us, which is great because I never get tired of proving that mass>height to the niggers, tweakers and the bros trying to impress their realdolls. The only ones I fear are people actually bigger than me. Don't believe me? Go to liveleak and look at the size of every winner. Get big, there's a reason why baldness and shortness have survived natural selection, no matter what Hollywood tries to tell you.

mogged... fuck

i worked construction for a part time job and it was filled with tall alcoholics. are you trying to deny that there are tall people who are ugly and unsuccessful? like how dumb do you think of me nigger? do you genuinely think i never go out and see these people on a daily basis?

also, avoid all chemical additives, drink water all the time, eat plenty of vegetables, and floss your teeth. Also, please don't smoke like a loser, second hand smoke is no excuse to start/continue. You're muscles will be much more effective this way. when I say fat and gross, I mean you'll just have dad bod, it doesn't mean you're unhealthy.

>Some random mouth breather’s experience on the internet is more valid than my own

literally every tall person on this board is a prime example what are you talking about? you cant just come to a land of autistic social outcast and start bragging about how cool you are. it just makes you even more autistic with even less self-awareness.

I’m surrounded by overachieving people at a great University and I can tell 100% you wont find those kind of people here. Successful people would never waste time arguing with you retards, smart people would never go down to your level and take you seriously in the first place and well adjusted or good looking people have countless other things to do that are more enjoyable than arguing with retards and posting frogs. If youre posting here, no one in real life is jealous of you.
When will you newfags learn?

hey OP here, i started this thread and went to the gym. got dinner and hung out with my friends afterwards just came home and f5'd it lmao seems like you're the losers at home on your computer.. probably cuz ur short/bald

larp more

it's live action yeah but no roleplay

>t. pic related

youre probably some indian incel larping you cant fool me virgin boy i can smell you

>easy bulk
>doesn't need to eat constantly to keep weight
>lives longer

feels good being the perfect male height

that's fine, i'll still clown on you otl and irl

i'm white

Im bald with a shaved head. Hasn't stopped me from dating or being successful.
Currently omw to meet a chick I'm seeing and staying the night in a 5 star hotel.

Don't know why this "if you're bald your life is over" shit is constantly spammed. Being a manlet I can understand though

If I am balding manlet will those cancel out?

>omw to meet a chick I'm seeing and staying the night in a 5 star hotel.
chad fucked her in a motel that she paid for
he's now asleep on his yacht

i'm sorry bro

Fuck off baldo