>25
>6'6"
>Great Job
>Fit
>"Ridiculously good looking"
>Have own place
>Can actually talk to girls and make them laugh
>Still alone

What am I doing wrong? Is there something I am missing? Is there a way I can turn off my loneliness?

Other urls found in this thread:

labs.time.com/story/see-the-ratio-of-single-men-to-women-where-you-live/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe you're just a narcissist and ugly and autistic

Absolutely not.

Jeff, stop lying about your height. It's embarrassing.

user if you're as attractive as you say you are just make a move

I like how you put ridiculous good looking in quotes to make yourself seem less narcissistic

let me makes you feel better even though it might not be true from what you said
you're so attractive, girls are intimidated by you and think you're out of reach

Too tall actually.

>Actually 6'6"
Turns out height just gets you laid.

dumb lanklet

same im fucking 6'3 and deadsrs look like superman and im still 27 and a virgin LMAOO western women are fucked thats all it is dude

I don't think that's the case because girls still come up to me in bars and clubs.

>western women are fucked
I'm starting to believe it

It's so fucked up I even have sub autistic girls and fat girls giving me shit. Like I'm beneath them. Either I;m completely delusional or everyone around me is retarded.

I lol'd

Yeah I would advice you to take a good look at yourself.

Actually, I think I have a self confidence issue when it comes to this stuff. Hitting on girls on New York is an absolute bitch and I think it is getting to me.

its true you bluepilled faggot. take a good look around you.

I'm not narcissistic, I know where I stand.

What I am saying is that I have a lot of good things going for me, things that a lot of you would love to have, and it still isn't working out for me. Of course I have my faults - depression and a strong urge to be connected with someone are two of my biggest.

>inb4 depression being the issue

I see a therapist about it so I don't bring my negativity into my personal and work life.

They can't all be harpies, as much as it seems like it is. It's not that I am hoping, but rather I know there are good people out there because I know them myself.

Saying all western girls are retarded and that's why you're alone means you're pretty ignorant about some issue you have .
If everyone around you is an asshole...

That is not at all what I said.

HAHA if you find dating in New York hard, good luck anywhere else in the fucking world.

>According to a recent local market New York City study, there are 79,000 single women between the ages of 25 and 34 years old in Manhattan, while there are only 68,000 single men.

labs.time.com/story/see-the-ratio-of-single-men-to-women-where-you-live/

and they're all terrible. NYC attracts the worst women.

post a pic of your self I can tell you what its its

Plus, I actually like people. Nothing is more freeing than going out on your own and meeting new people.

Nah - women everywhere are the same. Sure there might be more yuppies in New York than other places, but the fact stands that it has one of the highest concentrations of young single women IN THE WORLD. It's all statistics man. Trust me, I've lived in NYC, the Bay Area, Canada, and Europe. After you really get to know them, all women are the same in all those places deep down.

I'm not going to do that. Don't need people finding out I go on a chinese cartoon forum to complain about nogf.

find a group of friends you can be with frequently and forever.

I don't find dating hard at all - it's actually really easy. The problem is I can't find a girl I actually like for more than a couple dates.

Forgot to mention you're a self-important sperg.
Probably talk about nothing but your fucking self all the time you lame piece of shit.

haha stop the humble brag already my man

Took me a couple years to figure out that I was mostly talking about myself and barely listening to people.
Now I just listen to girls stupid shit and am way more successful, I just act like I'm not an egotistical asshole when outside.

Probably more often than the average person, yeah. Mostly try to make people laugh though.

>23
>6'5"
>Just started an ok job (getting fast tracked to management with a corporate option down the line)
>not out of shape
>Look barely decent, cope by knowing how to dress and being OCD about hygene
>Live with parents
>On the spectrum
>2 GFs and enough friends to never get lonely

I actually never thought about that. It's a good point, I'll keep that in mind.

It's funny how he doesn't believe he's a narcissist but only said how he's 10/10 in every aspect of his life till now.

>Probably more often than the average person, yeah.
The average person is already talking about himself too much you dumb cunt.

Not trying to. Just being honest. Dating used to be harder, but I did it a lot and became more confident about it. Either that or I just don't give a fuck anymore.

Oh, then I am fine.
I understand why you don't believe me, and that's fine. I have a lot of good in my life. Some of it was from luck and some of it was from hard work. Whether I am a narcissist or not doesn't actually change anything.

Loneliness is what motivates us to date. There’s nothing wrong with desiring a woman. I’d imagine your issue is insecurity and unassertiveness from your posts. Are you actually going out and meeting women you like, and then asking those women out?

A lot of guys complain about “muh loneliness” and then you learn they never ask girls out, never initiate conversation with them and rely on their outward appearance to take care of everything.

Women won’t do shit. They may give you something to work with but usually by that point you’re already in pursuit. Go put yourself out there pussy boi.

I have the same problems and good things as you but I don't even go out to bars and clubs because I have zero friends to go with and being alone at a bar feels super uncomfortable. What do I do to fix my social life, Veeky Forums? meetup.com isn't working

>Whether I am a narcissist or not doesn't actually change anything.
until you want to attempt a meaningful relation and can't stand the fact that it isn't all about you.

you tried everything but actually attempting to get a girlfriend

>meeting women you like, and then asking those women out

I am not.

There are cute girls in my gym though. Is it cool if I just talk to them?

unironically: Move to a new city or look for a new job. Get a fresh start. Push yourself outside of your comfort zone. Mentally if you push yourself to do these things from time to time, the little things like going out to bars and clubs or events and meeting people becomes easier.

have you tried talking to women?

You in New York?

>LMAOO western women are fucked thats all it is dude
The more I hear them talk, the more I despise them. I can work with women, but holy shit how could you ever want to marry one?

I use dating apps, but they don't really go anywhere. I meet them and they look nothing like they do in their profiles.

I've gone up to a few girls that I liked before, but some of them had boy friends and others didn't click. Is it really just a numbers game?

One day when I was eating cereal I saw myself in the reflection of my spoon and I realised
Wow
I’m really really really really REALLY really ridiculously good looking

I'm in Washington DC. I'm 24 and I've been asocial all my life. But video games suck nowadays and I can't live my life in solitude anymore.

And I don't know what else to do but go out and drink which hurts gains.

I am also 24 and was in a somewhat similar situation to you a few months ago. I was living in a city that I didn't really enjoy, and was basically becoming a neet outside of work, so I said fuck it, and moved to Seattle (from California) where I had a few people I knew from college. Just the change of scenery itself has done wonders for my mental state, and I am actually excited to explore and meet people and go to events and stuff. I am not delusional and realize that after enough time has passed I may start to feel the same for now, but fuck it, life is short and I am young so I can afford to move around a bit.

Not sure if that will help you, but it definitely helped me.

At my old workplace was this 4/10 guy and one day he stood in front of a mirror and shamelessly and unironically said "I look so damn good" while smiling and flexing his nonexistent muscles.
Your brain is really really good at fooling yourself about how awesome you are

Same thing in my office, i find that the uglier the person the longer they stare at themselves in the redtroom mirror
Don't know what's going on there

OP you white, black, spic or what?

I was quoting zoolander coz OP is a fag and doesn’t realise water is the essence of moisture but funny story user I see those people at my gym
When they ain’t working out their thumbs on their phones of course

Pretty much, you have to use the carpet bombing technique and hope one thot just happens to be into you at that given moment and then reel her in.

Question, what do normies think of single attractive person possibly sperg?

If all those things were true you could literally walk up to the hottest girl in the club, slap her ass, and ask her if she wants to do some shots of grey goose at your place. If she says no then you're not hot shit like you think you are

Pretty much this, OP is delusional
Or he's just boring as shit so no girls wants to stay around for more than a day.

Those things only happen in movies, rap mv and staged youtube videos
t. 9/10

dude im ugly as fuck, i dont even know my height and ive been approached in bars and girls got really touchy. like op does something really wrong. i dont personally care what but implying that everyone around him is wrong is just retarded

If you post here you aren't good looking

i really have a hard time believing in you, i'm 9/10 face wise myself and still usually got mogged height wise and body wise when i go to club and bar
neither me or those chads ever got molested or even approached by girls
that being said i live in asian country so might be the girls here have higher inhibition

i think it's possible to be good looking and still post here
being a sperg is a definite must though

>claims to have a stable life and personality
>still browsing Veeky Forums

toppest of keks

Post pic faggot