>fruit is the same as a candy bar
>(water) fasting is a good idea
>keto isn't retarded

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3649719/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26691768
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5084020/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26148912
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/behindtheheadlines/news/2017-02-23-five-a-day-of-fruit-and-veg-is-good-but-10-is-better/
degruyter.com/downloadpdf/j/prilozi.2017.38.issue-2/prilozi-2017-0033/prilozi-2017-0033.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fasting is great for you psychologically. You could debate the other health benefits but it obviously affects gains

This post

>Fasting is great for you psychologically.
It's an eating disorder, eating disorders are for teenage girls.

Fruit is definitely not great but it's not as bad as a candy bar.
Those other two things are true. Read Fung. Read literally any study on carb restriction and weight loss.

OP you have said the dumbest thing I have read on Veeky Forums

>fruit is not great

The absolute state of Veeky Forums.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3649719/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26691768

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5084020/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26148912

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/behindtheheadlines/news/2017-02-23-five-a-day-of-fruit-and-veg-is-good-but-10-is-better/

this fucking post just now lmao

i got prediabetes from eating too much fruit as a fatty because i thought that made me healthy
my pee tasted so sweet

You got prediabetes because you were fat not because of fruit

No you didn't. You got prediabetes from eating fat and animal protein. Diabetics are encouraged to eat a ton of fruit. T2D and insulin resistance can be treated with a diet of fruit and rice.

Stop eating fat, fatty.

whats wrong with keto

no. i switched to meat based diet and never been healthier and leaner and my insulin resistance is gone (because im not fat)
fruit raised my blood glucose so much my body couldnt handle it with an already shitty system
its not good for everyone and more doesnt mean better

>diabetics are encouraged to eat a ton of fruit
that's type 1 because they can just inject insulin

>keto isn't retarded
OP a faggot as usual

implying meta-analytic studies comparing lc and hc-diets show any significant difference that doesn't disappear when you compensate for the higher protein intake in most lc-diets

how did you know your pee was sweet

>No fap

This, THIS is the stupidest post ever on Veeky Forums. Makes every BRAP post look like well written literature.

you shouldn't count the bar

>that user who stopped working out during his bulk because that's what he thought people do when bulking

reminds me at the user who ended up in hospital because he tried to deadlift his bodyweight on his first day, with sandals.

>that user who thought GOMAD meant drinking one gallon of milk daily, but eating nothing else

Now this is the stupidest thing I have seen on Veeky Forums
Fasting is a tradition among the greatest religions on Earth it's been several millennia, you can argue fasting does not get you a six-pack but it sure as fuck is not just an eating disorder

i was only pretending to be retarded

Uh, no. Your blood glucose may go down on a meat diet in the short run. But your insulin sensitivity will be absolutely fucked if you eat a high fat diet (more than 10%). These aren't the same things. High fat meals interfere with signaling pathways from the pancreas to the liver. This happens regardless if you're eating low gi foods.

Uh, no. You're so wrong that there's nothing else to say other than stop writing bio fan fic. We have studies showing both that T2 patients don't benefit from restricting fruit and that T2 patients improve (obesity, IR, hypertension...) the more fruit they eat. The only people who need to worry about fruit who are T2D are ones eating high fat foods. High fat foods interrupt alpha and beta cell signaling form the pancreas to the liver- interfering with insulin production and your body's ability to clear out glucose form the blood.

Actually some fruits can be pretty shitty, if he only ate bananas for example he could definitely get diabetes

nope, actually not. that's pure bullshit.

Bananas are pure sugar user

/thread

>wat r fibre

Gee, I wonder if Joe Rogan is right about fruit like bananas being just sugar on his podcast. How do I even begin to weigh the evidence of a podcast by an uneducated comedian vs. the medical literature. hmmm

degruyter.com/downloadpdf/j/prilozi.2017.38.issue-2/prilozi-2017-0033/prilozi-2017-0033.pdf

I have no idea who you are talking about, my info is from medical literature too
You seem upset and hurt, peace bro

>my zero sources cited are from medical literature too

mmhmm

What the hell is bro?

>gomad for nearly five fucking years
lmfao, what a whiny pussy. he ruined his life on his own

>dumbbell bench has less rom than barbell

>bench is enough for triceps
>front squat and high bar work the same muscles the same amount
>scrawny guys can get thick as fuck