Gf lifting for 4 years 5 days a week

>gf lifting for 4 years 5 days a week
>dieting like mr olympia pro bodybuilder (literaly counts every single gram and macro on an app, counts her steps, sleep etc)
>still looks worse naked than average grill that has never stepped into the gym and eats shit

Wat do? Should i just abandon ship?

Pic obviously unrelated

how long have you been together?

switch her for the pic

>girls in charge of training nutrition
point is if she would do all that correctly she would look good after 4 years period

Damn OP
My girl just started lifting and she's all like "the bar hurts my neck" when she squats and I'm like no pain no gain!!!

At least your girl is motivated, we'll all get ugly one day.. Your girl will be able to take care of you

4 years
I cant fucking stop drooling over instagram sloots every single day, its killing me knowing i will be stuck for life with my gf and will be drooling over average sloots because she is not good looking enough
But she is smart and very ambitious. I am sure every girl i will meet in the future will be a downgrade in regards of how smart she is and will be an upgrade in regards of looks

Bar shouldn't be on neck you dumb cuck

Well, you can help her look better. If she's all that motivated, then she'll be able to recognize what's wrong and fix it. Just help her.

If i will comment just a single thing that i dont like about her physique, just a single minor thing - she will flip out and break up. And there are so many things wrong with her looks. I guess the only two things i like about her entire body is her pussy and stomach.

Damn thats depressing. Why cant i let her go

If it's killing you then dump her, you'll do each other a favor. She doesn't need you and you don't need her. Relationships are there to benefit from each other, it shouldn't be a grief nor a waste of your time.

>Want to get fit
>Be at gym with my bf
>Walk towards the treadmills
>"NO" i hear him shout from the water fountain
>"CARDIO KILLS GAINS"
>immediately grabs me and drags me over to the power cage
>"HERE LIFT"
>Throws on 3 plates on each side
>Tell him I can't lift that
>He asks me if I even lift
>No I don't that's why I went here with you
>Whatever, take off some of the weight and try doing squats like he wants
>Feel some discomfort
>Notice pad over on a shelf
>Go get it
>BF blocks my way
>"NO PAIN NO GAIN"
>Haven't been to the gym since
>Chad in my yoga class is nice

probably eating like 37 calories a day

Seems you have nothing to lose then, tell her what you think / what she should do

So whats more important in a relationship?

Looks or personality?

post your gf so i can assess your situation and provide and appropriate solution. post nudes if you have for a greater likelihood of a more effective solution.

Kek

both

So basically if at least one does note exist - relationship cannot exist?

Both, but even more important is being willing to better yourself for your partner

Exactly.

Sauce

Don't have to be a 10/10 chad, anyone can take care of their fitness and grooming while being a good person.

damn thats shallow as fuck man
do you really give a fuck when youve been together for 4 years? youre committed now, dumping someone over their body (not even their health, cause shes obv in very good health) is very very shallow

You are just missing put fucking sluts. That's no problem. Just whore around and fuck beatiful and normal girls. Till you are satisfied and then live your pife with the smart girl.
Smart girl is future wife material and very rare.

Don't tell her about fucking around otherwise you ruin the relationship.if she doesn't know, you will be happier and help both of you.
Just don't be egoistic and tell her because of a bad conscience.

yea i know. but what can i do. i dont think i will be able to live with myself

And if you ask me why it took 4 years to realise this. Well i always hoped that since she is dieting so hard she will definitely lose some weight and tighten up. But no. Years go by, she lifts and diets like crazy but the bodyfat remains the same. Just her back and delts got wider, she now looks more like a man.

Can you blame me for not finding this attractive?

She obviously doesn't lift properly, in 4 years 99% of people who have a great body no matter their genetics. You need to either tell us her routine or see it yourself if you want help.

I'm in a similar position user. I don't blame you. There's tonnes of women out there I just can't seem to let go, I still have hope that things will be better.

Your gf probably cooks like mine, I don't blame you. Let me give you some personal insight on the matter.

I've been with my wife for 10 years now. We met in high school, and I got her pregnant.
She is and always has been a lazy person and a shit cook. I wouldn't even mind eating shit food if she at least made it on time. But she rarely did.

We'd get into screaming arguments constantly about how lazy and worthless she was. I felt like an asshole for it, but goddamn she was a real piece of work. The only reason I dealt with all this was for the kids, and also because the sex is great.

But one night, I got fed up. Not only did she get drunk, neglect the kids, and made me top Ramen for dinner, but she decided to give me attitude too. She was being real fucking bitchy. So I told my grandparents to keep an eye on the kids and told my wife we were going to go out and have dinner together. I drove maybe 3 blocks to a quiet area (we live in Oregon, it's not hard to find a quiet field) and I got out of the car, went around like I was going to open her door for her and let her out, and I just beat the shit out of her while she was still seatbelted. After a few punches, I asked her if she wanted to go back to her parents. She started screaming and yelling and said yes, so I beat the shit out of her again. Then I asked her what she wanted to do. She finally got smart and said she wanted to go home. So I took her home and dared her to start trouble. I even handed her my cellphone and dialed her mom's number on the drive home. I made her talk to her mom, while daring her to fucking say something.

Before that incident, I had never laid a hand on her. But I had always threatened it. I told her "one of these days, if you don't straighten up, I'm going to lay hands on you."

All my meals have been on time, and she just recently tried to make a meatloaf. It was mediocre, but I was just thrilled that she tried.

Do with this information what you will.

do redditors just post pasta whenever now?

I don't think she can fix her pussy. Just dump her and find another one.

Her pussy is the only thing in her body she doesnt need to fix.
And "just dump her" after 4 years is not that easy. Its like losing a family member

That pic is so obviously shopped it hurts.

best advice right here.

being able to find yourself atracted to your partner is very important. some people play this "if you love her" meme, but really if you can't even fucking stand looking at her its ogre.

Yea i guess it is. Who am i kidding

you gotta post a pic desu senpai

Wew lad, that mental gymnastics.

FUCKING THIS

You can like a girl for her personality, but that just doesn't cut it when you're young.
I've been dating this girl a year back, her face was fucking pretty, nice voice, very smart, even my ex was jealous. Downside was her breath, because she used to smoke and she was a midget. After few weeks we were at my place and smash was inevitable. What I witnessed that night made me want to puke for the next three days. Her pussy was big as a loaf of bread, smelled and tasted like rotten beast, even tho she was very clean and shaven, she was there just lying like a bag of sand looking on the roof, sometimes moaned (what I did to her made my ex climate 2-3 times in the foreplay).
When I finished giving her oral I couldn't keep on and made up something about being tired. The rotten taste was in my mouth for three days, despite cleaning and rinsing my mouth 4 times a day.
I also couldn't get hard for a week after.

The "if she smells bad up there, down there will only be worse" proved to be one of the hardest red pills I had to swallow

Kek
Saved

what is exactly wrong about her body? like how does she look bad?

holy shit dude, for a shitty situation that makes for a pretty good story

are guys suposed to actually like pussy? they are all ugly as fuck and some are monstrous
no homo

>gf lifting for 4 years 5 days a week
OVERTRAINING
inb4 lol overtraining isn't real
It is real and it depends on your genetics. Someone like clarence0 can do the bulgarian and see erryday gains and you gf will train everyday but will have minimal gains because her body can't recover and she's probably doing a fuck ton of reps at low intensity.

>no homo

Bad face skin, no tits, no hips, no ass, short crooked legs, shoulders wider than hips etc etc

You're kidding?

Aren't you worried about going to jail?

>been lifting on and off for a few years now probably like 8. Have stopped for years at a time, had a spinal injury, lost 60lbs due to illness etc
> getting close to 4 plate bench 5 plate squat 6 plate deadlift
>6'3 255lbs
> wife is 4'11 95lbs and exercises occasionally, does compounds but never goes heavy. Lots of meme exercises like walking sideways with bands on your legs and shit
>happy as fuck because I'm not gay

Why do you want a chick built like a dude?

So wtf do i do???
Do i talk to her about her physique?
What do i tell her? To turn down listing a bit because she is starting to look like a man?

see And don't be a stupid POS, she can improve if you fucking FORCE her to but like you said, you'll forever have to deal with stupid bitches if you leave this one and then you'll be forever in
>tfw my ex was better
mode

Just force her to do it, go lift with her if you have to. JUST DO IT YOU FAGGOT GROW A PAIR OF BALLS

>Being so terrified of a breakup with an ugly whore
Do you consume excessive amounts of soy by any chance

Sluts are useful for a night, or a few weeks at most. If you really want a good waifu then you need to invest. Find a girl who isn't a 10/10 supermodel, someone with a flaw to exploit (nothing unfixable like a deformity or whatever). Now you must be the alpha male shes been craving, you'll be suprised how much women are willing to downgrade if the guy attracts them with his personality. If you're a beta then just fake it around her, it's not like she'll ever know. Start dropping hints like "you know you're beautiful now but you should start lifting with me/try new clothes/etc." Plant that little seed and soon she'll be working hard to keep the one alpha male in her life around, she will do anything.

yea ima fuckin soyboy

kek

that sounds like a goddamn car wreck

Women are the gatekeepers of sex.
Men are the gatekeepers of relationships.

You're a fucking god, don't just give away your commitment

is she fat? i dont think she can really fix most of these with lifting

She is not fat. i would say she is not skinny. She has a lot of fat on her legs and ass which on a bad lighting looks horrible. cellulite etc
i dont think she will be able to fix it.

Literally just shut the fuck up and post a pic already or fuck off. Stop delaying the inevitable

>mfw this is happening to me right now

have you tried convincing her to get into some kind of skin care product?

You my hero

are you sure she isnt doing thot meme exercises only?

What are hooded eyes?

Larp

Gee, what a brilliant deduction.

That's what all girls look like up close and unfiktered mate. The grass isn't as green as you think on the other side mate

>OP still not posting pics so we can give good advice

Pack it up goys we've done all we can

This

Dude I FUCKING LOVE Veeky Forums LMFAO

exactly. People always act like domestic violence is a terrible but never what that woman did to make a man do it. Most men don't want to hit a woman.

Bringing back pasta al dente. I like it.

post a pic. If she works out that hard she can't be that bad.

Smart girls have smart baby boys..

I'm the same dude I like pussy but it looks fucking disgusting I legit can not look at it without thinking about barfing

Post a pic and maybe we can make you feel better about your woman

Some people need to diet strict and work their asses off for years and still will never amount to what others will achieve with ease when they lift for a year or two. Both people can be normal and still comprise what we call average. Average is a range with two extremes. Some people respond well to progressive overload, others extreme, and a certain group does not at all. Thats just life. Even if her diet was half as good as you proclaim, after 5 years she ought to not look like shit anymore.

can you post the fucking pic already you goddamn wittol?

You probably never seen a good looking not meat hanging pussy.
Beautiful pussy is one of the best sights in life. Tfw shes lying on her back and you pick her legs up and slowly spread them up to reveal whats in between them

I'm so confused by this image. Where are the extra pair of legs coming from?

abort bait

AAAAAAAAAAAA MY BRAIN

Lifting does fuck all for girls, did you actually fall for the 'squats will build her ass' meme?

brainlet
go brake and whore yourself out you autistic degenerate
you sound too immature for your gf

Shhh

show her this thread and she will break up with you.

Shitty genetics. Literally do not procreate with this specimen who has worked out 5 days for years for 4 weeks and looks like garbage.

If a pile of shit was in my room and I said, no it's okay, I spray febreeze on it every couple of days and it smells better what would you tell me do? Change the febreeze or throw the shit away?

I'm just being honest. It's her genetics. Veeky Forums will like to meme and tell you every man and woman can look like King shit with enough work but it's lies. Just like manlets can't suddenly grow six feet you cannot fix poor genetics with gym work.

does she have a nice face at least ?

Occasional reminder that this is exactly the logic women use when they justify cheating to themselves

This OP

>you'll be suprised how much women are willing to downgrade if the guy attracts them with his personality
fucking hell i'm going on a coffee date with a qt from the gym this weekend and i will admit that i am fucking punching. it seems like she really likes me as well.

Why the fuck would I want a smart wife? Smart women know how to cheat much better than dumb women do.

My ideal bride is an attractive woman who doesn't know shit about life and requires me to explain basically everything to her that doesn't involve cooking or cleaning.

Sounds annoying

Underrated

Ended my 4 year relationship because it went to shit. Sex was terrible, we got bored of eachother, annoyed eachother and all that.

First weeks were horrible, but now I feel 120% better.

>it seems like she really likes me as well.

Then what's the problem? Coffee dates are fucking nothing. There's literally nothing at stake and she'll even have to pay for her own coffee. You are in a very ideal spot.

Working out doesn't mean shit if she's not losing weight. Just make her eat less calories. What's her height/weight?

Can confirm this is the only way to go. Broke up last year with 4 year gf as well and it was heartbreaking and sad and we cried for a long time. I felt like shit for a few weeks but then it got better, a lot better. I knew I made the right decision all throughout but it's still okay to feel sad for a while.
Currently dating a new girl and I couldn't be happier with her.

>Chad in my yoga class is nice
this is so fucking true

That final sentence killed it. Gj.

Why is my girl sometimes hot as fuck 10/10 and sometimes a god damn 5-6 tops? She doesn’t wear makeup Ever does anyone have a theory?