ITT: Things all women say to appear unique

>ywn hold Daisy close in bed on a rainy day

Not worth it, she's a xenomorph.

>you are not getting my weights by lifting your vagina

ok

Is daisy tsundere now?

this

What do women actually want, though?

Who wants the ugly bland bitch anyway? She looks like the type of basic whore anyone could bang after a couple drinks at the bar.

Wouldn't want to fuck a thot anyway. She's had like 3-4 male sexual partners in 2017 alone.

T-thats many yeah..? Please tell me i'm right..

They want only one thing

It's your mouth that I want to ficky ficky you pretty bitch

>Then i shall take what is mine by right of conquest

My female roommate brings 3 guys from tinder to our apartment every single week. Literally every single week. It's like her workout routine. I'm not even shitposting, I have to eat breakfast with their ons and shit.

>THE GOOSE

Is she hot?

You should steal from their coats while they shower in the mornings before leaving

Someone who looks like they lift but attains his physique simply by having perfect genes.

>female roommate

You're either a faggot or a massive beta. Probably both

*grabs you by the throat*
*throws you down*
Heh, guess you should have lifted to prevent this
*Unzips dick*

That’s a lot but definitely on the low sectrum. I understand why you’d be concerned even as a non autist.

Fact of the matter is though most women probably have around on average 15 to 20 new sexual partners a year this day and age. However the higher the quality of girl the more this number drops, so a girl in the 5-7 outta 10 range will have more partners then a girl in the 8-9 outta 10 range (10 outta 10s are subjective).

Anyway all this means is, if you’re chasing basic bar thots then yes they will have many sex partners, if that makes you feel uncomfortable then you can negate this however by dating high class stunners/model tier chicks who usually fuck the same 2 high status guys year round, this would require you to actual improve yourself and become high status and acquire a bit of wealth though.

>tl;dr if you want a girl who’s not a complete slut, date hotter chicks by improving yourself in tangible ways i.e lifting, eating good, making money and making high status friends.

Would you?

>she

What does she look like? Rate her on a scale of 1 to 10 or post a picture of her because your 9 might be our 5.
I’m the user from this post.

Try to stop me.

Used to be a 9/10 in high school, 7/10 now.

I sometimes crash their bed in the morning to make it awkward.

Nah, we're good friends.

I lift for her.

Ha my theory holds true! Thanks for being objective.

Don’t ever get attracted to her, you’ll probably have a chance to bang her statically speaking but if you aren’t interested in her and she’s just around to help pay bills and you can use her to bang hotter chicks using social proof you are already winning.

watch what they do not what they say

Translation: "You lifting weights turns me on."

This will be you one day. Don’t be this guy.

This

If a girl mentions anything regarding sex to you it’s a positive.

What dream world are you living in? Non of what you said is based in reality, I seriously suggest you see a psychologist.

>t. Autist virgin NEET

I bang bar sluts and stunners. Typically speaking atleast from my experience and talking with guy friends with similar experience my theory is damn near fucking solid. Refute it if you dare.

This is true in my experience too.

Adding to this, my theory is that the 5-7 range girls always strive for the hot guys, but they can't keep them around for long since they have better pussy coming their way. Therefore they gotta keep taking in new dick. These girls, in my experience, are more submissive in bed. This of course might be because I'm not dominant enough for the hottest girls.

The hottest girls, on the other hand, can keep the alphas around. Of course there's also the pressure to not seem like a whore. And they will rarely settle for anything less than an alpha. All this combined means they have less sexual partners.

Also, checked

Ding ding ding

Spot on my brother this basically filled all the gaps from my post. Good job, remember getting laid is a science.

let’s not pretend that most men start lifting for pussy
literally nothing wrong with it as long as you keep lifting and eventually start to lift for something more than the eternal roastie

This

I was getting laid before I lifted, so I only lift to stay healthy and fuck harder.

this is why wanting virgins is perfectly good and natural. imagine the ammounts of dick she must have taken

Yeah nothing wrong with wanting a virgin gf or a gf with a laycount in the 1-3 range depending on age. Don’t let feminist and whores trick you into thinking you weird fit not wanting them because they opened thier legs to every good looking John and Mike that gave them the time of day. You can have standards and preferences just like hot bitches. The funny thing is, you have more power as a man in the dating scene whether you realize it or not. I always turn down fat chicks and roasties, and unmatch them on tinder/bumble apon thier first message.

It’s up to us to set the standard, when are commodities and are to be treated as such.

>that pic
is that even real? like wtf

> she is so amazing
> I’m so happy
> she’s my best friend

Poor guy is fucked lol
Guaranteed she cheats on him

well when desperate men stop fucking fat chicks and 5/10’s maybe these chicks will start having some standards for themselves
women legit get away with murder in the modern age. you can be a fat 35 year old single mother and still find some beta to support her and Tyrone’s child

the only thing that gives feminists power is paying atention to them. wish everyone would do the same but everyones afraid of getting publicly shamed by some resentful rancid whore

tough one.

Men with an eye so lazy it's on welfare

In this day and age, it wouldn't even suprise me if it was...

>t. Woman

Depends on character.

numale posting shitting up every thread

I'm marrying daisy, fucking oscar and killing boogayega

This thread was shit to begin with, might as well be educational

marry the spic, fuck the spic, and kill the xeno and the nig

Who gives a damn

>Stop playing with that weight thingy and build lego with me, user!

until you life too much that you become phil heat.
I believe in this age a should be no ripped than deadpool in original movie.

haha literally how I feel about Daisy Ridley. Cute at best.

you've smashed at least once tho right?