Bro just do the program 3x5 bench 3x5 squat 3x5 deadlifts, maybe 5 chin ups

>bro just do the program 3x5 bench 3x5 squat 3x5 deadlifts, maybe 5 chin ups
>literally 20 minute workouts for the first 2 months of lifting (SS)
>na bro dont add anymore you're a noob beginner xD

wanna know how I know this board has no athletes? The more work you put in the better the results. End of discussion. The difference between a 6 month 1/2/3/4 and a 1 year 1/2/3/4 is based on WORK ETHIC, assuming nutrition and rest are constant.

>but dude you know your body-

shut the fuck up dumb faggot, if you aren't exhausted after EVERY workout, you're not training hard enough, to be honest this is the reason this board lifts such garbage. I say I hit a 230 pound bench (for reps) (175 lb) after 7 months of training and they say im e-statting or cheating, or whatever. Just acknowledge that I bust my ass at the gym while you do literally 20 reps a workout. Kill yourselves, there is a reason you never did sports and instead pride yourself on lifting metal up and down

>20 minute workouts
You aren't doing it right.

Who's this ho and what's her address?

Asia

t. dyel

I got 1/2/3/4 after 4 months by DOING THE PROGRAM

years ago I did SS, gained 15 kgs in 5 months while going up 5% bf from 10 to 15
my lifts ballooned
saged btw, bye

I used to be like you and did like 7x5 at 90% of 1rm for my first year of lifting, it obviously didn't work hahah

>they say im e-statting or cheating, or whatever.
Nah they probably say "post body"

Post body OP

>if you aren't exhausted after EVERY workout, you're not training hard enough

This is how i know you are not an athlete as well my trolling friend

>20mins
What, are you taking 30sec rest between sets ?

im not an athlete, im a full time office worker who lifts three lunchtimes a week and doesnt want to get fired

i mean i agree with you but whats your point

I did 5-6 times a week.

A: back squats, bench, ohp, rows, abs -> 2-3 days per week, 1-2 sets

B: deadlifts, front squats, dips and pull-ups, obliques -> 2-3 days per week, 1-2 sets

Never did more then 2 sets.
Rep ranges vary, if monday is heavy (2x5 for example) then tuesday is light (1-2x15), wednesday can be moderate (2x10), etc

Forgot to add. NEVER GO TO FAILURE.

bitches be hatin lol

after 20 weeks, my INCLINE bench went up to 95kg 5x5 (from 70kg 5x5)

Why not?

You wont be able to recover, the frequency and total volume will work for both size AND strength.
If you go to failure on one of the days, you wont be able to lift properly on the next day, and since you are hitting the same muscle groups everyday it would counter productive.

what's incline barbell bench like for mass building? i do dumbbell right now because i can't be bothered to wait for a rack, but i dont want to miss out on sick gains

not everyone roids/has god-tier genetics bruh

>sub 6 foot fatties bragging about how fast they reach 1234 thinking it was because of ((((((work ethic))))))

i do incline, because i also do dips
so now its pretty well balanced

normal routines tell you to do flat bench, and if it has dips included, you get mantits

I don't think there was a single track practice where I didn't feel exhausted at its end (excluding before meets). Then again, we were also one of the best teams in the state, so I can understand if you were a (shitty) athlete

Wanna know how I'm sure you're retarded

What the duck are all these numbers about?

>you get mantits
for doing bench? nearly every popular program has flat bench so this obviously can't be true.

yeah no shit it's fucking track practice. weight training is clearly different

Even the program days you can add in assistance exercises if you want dumbass

some dudes (DYELs mainly) don't like big chests and flat bench is great for developing a big chest

I want to smell her asshole and snort her shit

Hamisa Mobetto
actually ugly