Married bros...has it affected your gains? Are you happy?

Married bros...has it affected your gains? Are you happy?

>not lifting for your one true soulmate
>not getting your moral gains
>being a tinder degenerate until you're old and lonely

Never gonna make it

Other urls found in this thread:

news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2002/08/marriage-lowers-testosterone/
psyneuen-journal.com/article/S0306-4530(16)31053-8/fulltext
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My fiancée is the only reason I lift, she's the reason I started going to the gym in the first place.
Tinder whores can fuck off

I've got some news for you user..

news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2002/08/marriage-lowers-testosterone/

My wife cooks me way too many onions for this to happen

why the fuck do crossfiters use those huge looking ass plates that weigh 5 lbs

Because fuck you, I want to look like I'm OHPing 6pl8 when it's actually 100lb

I guess it's easier for deadlifts and such where small plates just breaks your form

I’ve made more gains since I’ve been married. I’ve been married for 1 year and she is always commenting on how much bigger I look and how she admires my dedication. It motivates me to push myself further than I ever would have.

If she’s the right girl she’ll support you through everything.

Gotta love how Veeky Forums will make fun of CrossFit and in the same breath admit they don't know what a bumper plate is

how it feels like being married to someone you love and loves you back man ?

i really admire you sir

Wife pays all the bills so I can focus on training. She injects my juice. She travels to competitions with me and is sociable with my lifting friends. She does her own girl workouts at home but doesn't mind following me around a commercial gym if we're out of town or whatever. Life couldn't be better.

lucky nigga, is she a qt ?

>Wife is making significantly more money than you

She'll resent you for this later, user.

so you can use proper form with light weight. that's important for learning the clean and the snatch and also the deadlift.

Thicc Latina. This body type.
I don't think so. I used to be in her career field, one of the reasons she married me. Anyway it's 2018 some women aren't looking for a man to pay for their shit.

>She injects my juice
I hope "juice" means some whey shit and not steroids, mate. 'roids will fuck you up.

Having a breadwinner wife is my dream, but the numbers don't lie. Some career women who fucking ASKED their husbands to be stay at home caretakers end up divorcing them. Women are purebred whores through and through, you can't fight their instinct towards hypergamy.

You have no idea what you're talking about with either of these topics. She's a better person than me, if we ever got divorced I'm sure it would be 100% my fault.

thats applied for white women

latinas girls are great, i want a caribbean waifu desu

Correct and checked

>White women are the only whores on the planet
Yeah....nah. Don't fall for those "muh traditional catholic latina gf" or "muh demure azn waifu" memes. They only act like that in their own countries, with strong social networks discouraging form acting like whores. The moment they come to the West, realize they're desirable on account of not being landwhales unlike the averate white woman, and realizes everything goes in the West, they become turbowhores.

Bro, your generalizations are out of hand. Look for a higher class of woman.

If there was such a thing as a "higher class woman", a man better than myself would've proposed to her when she was 16. They're quite literally one in a million. I lived in a country of 17 million [and a world leader in degeneracy] so do the math.

It's not one in a million. If she was absolutely the only one in my hometown that is still only like 1 in 520,000. Maybe you're just ugly? I mean it sounds like you hate women, which doesn't really attract them.

>If she was absolutely the only one in my hometown
I'm afraid she's not all you think she is. Don't forget that every man who was taken to the cleaner's by his (ex-)wife thought that she was different. Every man who was ever battered and humiliated thought she was a "higher class woman". That's why "just look for a good woman" is shit advice: not a single man on the planet actively looks for a bad woman.

>Maybe you're just ugly?
You're contradicting yourself. Does judging based purely on looks sound like something a "high class woman" would do?

>I mean it sounds like you hate women, which doesn't really attract them.
Well, you can either love women or understand them. I've found that dropping the unproven premise that women have the capacity to love men as much as men loves women explains a lot of previously unexplainable things.

>Completing your life's purpose decreases the chemical which makes you seek to complete your life's purpose
Really made me think

>has it affected your gains?
increased bench by 50kg, squat by 45, deadlift by 35 and ohp by 15kg.
>Are you happy?
yes

Who the fuck deadlifts small plates? I swear bars need to come with a plate welded on each end.

>Completing your life's purpose
That's a sad life. Also, you do realize that strictly biologically speaking humans are a polygamous species, right? Every mammal where the male is larger works like that. Purely biologically speaking we should live like lions, where we gather harems and fight eachother over those harems, smashing eachother's children to death. It's basically Christian authorities in the West that enforced monogamy (often on the pain of death) for social stability.

They are quite literally just weightlifting plates buddy

>Getting married in a western country
Have fun paying alimony and losing half your shit

>not lifting for your one true swolemate

You had one job OP
one job

I regret getting married daily.

>Getting engaged soon
>Gf lifts more often than me rn

Have fun teaching an elderly women how to clean with a 60kg weight

Why user

My wife is why I started lifting, when we went to her cousin's wedding I was the fattest guy there and I didn't want to embarrass her in front of her family anymore. As far as married life goes we work out together and hold each other accountable when it comes to fitness. When you get kids you pretty much HAVE to go home gym, even if it's just a standard piece of cardio equipment and some cheap weights.

It feels right. I just feel content and truly happy. And I feel a drive to better myself for her, myself and the family we’ll create one day.

Don’t fall for the tinder sluts, find your soulmate and be happy.

Test levels are lower after marriage
psyneuen-journal.com/article/S0306-4530(16)31053-8/fulltext

You know what's sad, being in a bar in your 40s trying to get laid when you're wrinkly and with soft dick, when you could have had a family. Instead of being at home teaching your sons times tables, you're at the bar desperately trying to fuck increasingly vapid 20 year olds. That's sad.

Also about the harems, yes you're right that species in which the male is larger produce a harem effect, but that is more exaggerated when the size difference is large, and for humans the size difference is not so much. There are plenty of women that could overpower most men, but you cannot say that about lions or elephant seals. Also you should consider that "christian authorities" are just a manifestation of the advanced human morality that has been developed over years of European success... Calling it Christian Authorities sounds like some conspiracy to prevent hypergamy, which is more natural, when in fact it's more like "if we all try and stick to one girl each, we'll kill each other less and generally be able to trust each other." That's why we're not like Africans still in mud huts. We sacrifice our hypergamic tendencies so that we can have stability and trust, allowing the development of great societies.

tldr you are a brainlet.

why?

Wtf this is getting out of hand

>meet gf
>I'm 6'3" 230 lbs of beasty man
>bench 3pl8, squat 5pl8, clean 2.5pl8
>play football and burn people half my weight

Fast forward 5 years later, married

>Work 60 hours per week
>wife nags that i don't spend enough time
>Have to consider working out a hobby because if i do it daily I won't get to do anything else
>wife makes bank with her small business that I get stuck helping with on the side
>We barely have time to grocery shop, much less make healthy food
>I ballooned to 330 lbs and can't jog a mile without feeling like death

I've been consistently working out and trying to fix my diet the last month or so. I'm starting to visibly see results and can tell I've had muscle growth/fat loss, down to 305. I feel good and I'm not stopping but it's stressing my marriage hardcore.

Done blame others for your failures.
Why do work 60 hours?
Why have you continued eating so much that you ballooned up?
Why have you not spoken to your wife about wanting to get back in shape?
Why have you not found common ground yet?

I'm not blaming others, I need to eat less and work out more. But when you're busy it's easy to let life shit on you pretty quick if you don't know what you're doing.

I'm a good engineer, I'm lucky that i only have to work the hours I do. My wife owns a small business that demands a lot of time and effort from both of us. I put on my weight during engineering school where I basically spent my time traveling and sitting in desks studying my ass off.

And to be honest, the pathetic part is Veeky Forums is my only basis for health/fitness advice. I grew up in a fast-food house hold with a southern family that didn't know how to eat anything that wasn't horrible for you. I started lurking Veeky Forums a couple weeks before starting my diet/ workout plan.

because nobody besides crossfiters uses them?

ego

Order your groceries online, and cook simple shit.
Lean meat plus microwaved veggies isn't hard

Honestly the secret weapon I never knew about was the sweet and spicy tuna packs. They're dirt cheap, taste awesome, low cal/high protein and mix well with steamed veggies.

>work 60 hours a week
>wife has business as well
Why? Just cut back to 40 hours like a reasonable human being ffs