Anons with loose skin , do you tell a girl before having sex with them about it or not?

Anons with loose skin , do you tell a girl before having sex with them about it or not?

I'm thinking if I should tell this girl about it or just go with it? I can't be the only one like this.

Other urls found in this thread:

livestrong.com/article/456408-how-to-lose-weight-without-sagging-skin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just fuck her with a shirt on, fatty

The real question is, will I have to worry about that once I lose those last 15kg? Its somewhat worrying, not because of what will women think.

But to answer your question, I wouldn't bother. Most women won't notice or care, unless you show them you're insecure about it, then they'll use it against you.

If you are already that far, just take her to pound town. Women aren't as obsessed guy's appearances as we are of theirs. She will be turned off if you show any insecurity. So don't.

what is the point? to give her an out from having sex with you? to draw more attention to your loose skin? how are you this stupid
Never ever bring up an insecurity with a girl, even if she's your longterm gf she will think less of you

As long as you lose weight slowly and steady you don't have shit to worry about. If you really want just put some vitamin e oil or almond oil before gym and after shower. Take some vitamin C and pretty much that's all. Nice progress btw.

Thanks man means a lot. It's just I always think she could just get someone without loose skin .

Impossible to say.

So when I will take my shirt off what should I say if she looks at it "funny" ?

Cheers man, and really, don't think about it so much. If she's into you to the point of being dtf, she won't care about the loose skin. And if by some freak chance she does, she ain't worth the hassle.

that won't happen unless your skin is super super loose and she is a total bitch. in that case you look at whatever imperfection she has as funny. then you take her by the neck and fuck

Same question but for pectus

Thanks bros , and no my skin is not that much but I'm very self aware of any of my imperfections.

And for gyno
And for pectus+gyno but that would require some negative amount of luck to get.

> Popping a balloon slow or fast will change how it looks afterwards.

when hugging grab her hand and guide it to your chest (shirt on) if she asks something tell her if not, proceed to lower her hand to your cock and proceed to fuck her

>you shouldn't talk to your longterm gfs about your insecurities
Mate odds are she's already aware of them if she's been around you long enough, talking with her is probably just honesty that she'd appreciate.

Minor gyno with asymmetrical pectus, minor enough to make it look like I have female breasts bc no chest

Skin is not a balloon, you fucking idiot. It's a living thing. People get stretch marks from gaining AND losing weight. Why do stretch marks form? Because the skin has stretched too much too quickly and has lost it's elasticity. And if enough elasticity is lost, you get loose skin. Losing weight slowly is better for the elasticity of the skin and thus helps prevent loose skin.

Disclaimer: this doesn't apply to those fat fucks who already fucked up their elasticity when gaining weight (think pic related)

t. my dad is a doctor at Nintendo

It gets better as long as you don't go to very low bf. Mine has snapped back a bit everywhere but I still have some disgusting skin folds in my ass.

Just use some cream and manage your weight/bf.

Don't tell a girl anything, it will just make you look and feel insecure.

I'm super insecure about mine (stomach). Getting surgery this Wednesday finally... I'm a 6'3 220 lb jacked dude. People assume I'm never insecure and uber confident and chad-like every day. Truth is I legit became depressed over my loose skin and stretch marks. It's not even that bad and almost looks normal. I would never take my shirt off at the beach though and always wear a tanktop. When I gained a lot of muscle 155 lbs to 220 lbs over 5 years it became pretty tight and the ab muscles helped make it less saggy. My abs sill aren't fully visible unless I get a pump despite being 10-12% bf. Cannot wait until I fucking get rid of this shit finally. Wish me luck brothers.

oh to answer your question - lift weights and tighten up your core and frame. My GF never even noticed I have lose skin when i fucked her. Although you could have obviously visible folds. If shes DTF and says no after seeing it (wont ever happen but still) then fuck her shes not worth it. Don't even mention it or act insecure about it.

Post a pic

You look at her with this expression.

>no, I'm not gonna lift before I'm done losing weight, there's no point haha

Nice broscience.

Dont listen to this guy he is half brain dead. Lose the weight as fast as possible, you are already fat and have shit skin.

nigga no, she will see your insecurity and then dump you.

remember, you must show her you are a secure alpha.

>Whether or not sagging skin happens depends on how much weight you have to lose, your age at the time of weight loss and how quickly you've lost it
>and how quickly you've lost it

livestrong.com/article/456408-how-to-lose-weight-without-sagging-skin/

Please post pic.

thats fat tho not loose skin

It's loose skin

hes clearly grabbing fat

I ate all my loose skin

Former fatties are not allowed to have sex, so kill yourself fat piece of shit, you will eventually bounce back anyway

oh wow I thought mine was bad

No, he's grabbing loose skin.

If it's "I used to be 500 lbs" loose then just keep a shirt on and save up for surgery. If it's "I can stretch it a little with my fingers" loose, then she won't mind.

Yeah lifting didn't help it just made it more prevalent with clothes.

To OP just dont give a fuck, only had one girl that minded it. The rest accepted it or didn't give a fuck. There have been 2 times it was noticeable a girl lost interest in me after discovering how severe it was. But there are alot more prime qt's. It's like other anons said if she's at the point of being dtf they wont give a fuck.

OP here , can you please elaborate or green text the girl rejecting you when she saw the loose skin? Like was she disgusted or what? Did she say something?

Don’t have sex it’s too nerve wrecking

WHAT do you mean?

just buy a saline kit and fill the looseness with fluid.
call yourself wigglytuff