Why do you hate money?

I hope you bought BCH not BTH

kek

I'm sorry for your loss.

Jokes on you. I have been all in since $390

More like you went in on ATH.

where do you buy?

recomend wallet?

Does that mean you'll be shilling it forever more?

Me too. 8btc / 39bch currently and i'm considering moving the last 8 over as well.

charts look good

Anyone know where I can margin trade BCH? Anything besides Bitfinex.

Bittrex & Ledger

Bittrex/Shapeshift and Electron Cash.

Prove it. Otherwise, saying it is pointless.

Yeah the price is surprisingly stablilized. I'm thinking any move from here will be either straight up or down.
Then there's also the rumor that a major part of the hash rate will be moving over to BCH on the 25th. idk what to make of that, but in case it does happen I'm prepared.

holding >60 BCH here, less than 1 BTC. if u went all in you'd have like 93 BCH wow

if this ratio goes up even a little bit from .14 you'll be just printing money, kek. good luck friend, I will ride or die with you

Going all in on BitHuman, then? Bold strategy, user.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2063263.0

Look
I got $1000s worth of BCH on coinbase
Which guarantees it has to drop
Before Jan 1
If it doesn't how else am I to be screwed by it?
Me gaining a profit from crypto is a physical impossibility.
The laws of nature would have to bend over and fuck its own ass for this to happen.
Buying BCH is betting that the universe is an illusion built within an illusion.

Guys i have 38 bch and 1 btc for sentiment. Wat do?

i just did too OP,

holding 15 bch right now, not a lot but hopefully something in the future.

Operation dragonslayer is a go

you think its true?
its kinda spooky

Bitcoin Cash SIGNAL
The trading idea is based on a volatility breakout. Now the price moves in narrow range between 1200.00 and 1120.00 levels. MACD lines stay at the signal level and it’s an additional confirmation of range market conditions. Around Nov 25th, a major portion of hash rate will be moving over to BCH. We should be ready to see a breakout above the borders. It will give us a new trading opportunity. As we can make profit only from buying, we should place pending orders above 1200.00 resistance level. Our first profit targets are 1400.00 and 1600.00 levels.

Market: BCCUSD
Buy: 1150 to 1200.00
Profit Targets: 1300.00 and 1600.00