Living with parents is really fucking my gains, anyone else?

Living with parents is really fucking my gains, anyone else?

>always buy disgusting shitty food literally 100g of saturated fat per day
>try to cut, dad makes 2000 calorie meals
>always shovels the food from his plate that he "wont finish" onto mine
>takeaways every week for "bonding"
>try to explain I'm trying to lose weight and they say I don't need to, I'm trying to cut fat
>just generally fucking annoying living with slobs that
can't flush a toilet or have any basic hygiene

Worst of it is I'm a roider and have to hide all my pins, syringes, wipes and the actual gear itself in my room and can only pin when they are out.

I'm 25 and have only 5k in the bank so I can't move out. I give my family 200 a month so I can't buy all my own food, I already pay for my own protein and gear obviously along with additional food I need like more chicken.

How do you guys deal with this?

>Living with parents is really fucking my gains, anyone else?

>Worst of it is I'm a roider and have to hide all my pins, syringes, wipes and the actual gear itself in my room and can only pin when they are out.

wanna know how i know you are an amerimutt ?

I dont know that feel.

My parents pretty much only eat vegetables everyday and some lean meat or fish 1-2 times a week.

Stop using hormones
Save money
Move out

>being /fraud/
Absolutely why? You're going to look like shit in a few years, just go natty and move out.

Sounds like you have a pretty good situation anyway. Stop being an asshole.
We say "take out", not "takeaway"

I'm only cruising on test right now, I've been trying to save money and got up to 5k right now. Houses in my area are expensive the most I could ever get is a shitty 1 bedroom apartment in a mediocre part of town. If I have to buy that it will still stretch me financially paying the mortgage.

i dont get the takeaway thing

anyways man, why roiding ? you are 25 and you live with your parents, start roiding when you are in your 30s and you have your own home and stuff

seriously, unless you are competing at something, whats the point ?

Learn some gratitude u little bitch

Why dont you buy your own food and cook it then you lazy fucking cunt. Living at home you're gonna have a better economy to pursue your goals in terms of nutrition. So if you can't do it now how you gonna do it later.

You honestly don't deserve your parents you pathetic faggot. Your life is an absolute joke yet your parents are letting you live with them and feeding you well; despite the fact you're a 25 yo manchild and yet you complain.

Even in your current situation you're making excuses. Just buy some chicken breasts, pasta, oats, veggies, rice, eggs, peanut butter, etc.. and make your food yourself. Not like it's expensive just requires a little effort. Also if you can't afford, get a job.

You're better off giving up though because you're not gonna make it anyway.

>lives with parents
>can't stand up or himself
>asking the internet for advice
>more money then sense

Veeky Forums is made up of neck beards with muscles.

Get a better job.

sounds like you could be polish

>25
>still lives at home
Your own fault, dumbass

I have a job faggot hence the income and the 5k saved and I pay them 200 a month. I also buy my own food when needed and proteins ect. Did you even read the op?

samefag but quite the opposite
>parents don't make or even buy food.
it's not even like they didn't have the money...

>100g of saturated fat per day

Implying this is bad.

>roiding
>cuts
are you retarded
you literally have a superhuman hormonal milieu, just bulk forever

I live with my parents and buy my own food. what exactly is stopping you from doing this?

Well I live with my folks, and I make sure to buy my own food. If you can't afford that, get your parents to buy you your own foods. Either way, you should just meal prep on your own. If your parents won't do that for you, I'd consider trying to move out as fast as possible. If your parents try to coerce you into eating more than you should, that's an unhealthy relationship through and through. Hang in there, vro you'll make it.

>only 5k in the bank
I moved out at 18 with only $500 in my bank account. Had to sell my Xbox to pay for groceries that month. Unless you live in NYC or SF you’re fine. Man the fuck up.

I cook myself, parents cook for themselves. 3 months of crying from them and they stop cooking their shit for me.

>25 grown male probably pretty big cus of roids
>cant say no to parents when it comes to food

ur the problem here

>oh no i get free meals from my parents all day (i live at home at 25 xD) and im a piece of shit who can't stand up for myself

there's a thing called respect, op probably doesnt want to say no to his parents because he's in their house and they're his parents. So he feels obliged to go along with whatever they do and say. I can tell you are kids.

5 days omad 2 days fast, problem solved.

kek fucking faggot. Your parents arent gods, your parents arent holy ones. Your parents are humans like everyone else, meaning they can be fat, retarded, stubborn pieces of shits like everyone else.

Saying "no sorry, i dont wanna eat" means disrispecting your parents just shows how much of a dumb nigger you are.

>25 years old
>5000k in the bank
>has job
>can't move out

why not?

Be glad you still have a dad.

>roiding when you're trying to cut
>can only spend 200
Aint gonna make it

How the fuck do you have a job, are 25, only have 5k saved, and can only afford 200 a month on groceries? You're actually the faggot here, this shit isn't adding up. Most people your age are paying almost 10x what you pay just to stay alive and they manage, so how the fuck can't you afford to buy some veggies? Honestly if you're 25, you need to roid, and can't figure any of this out while living with your parents, you're a huge failure and need a good hard look at your life. Cheers mate.

How you 'deal with this' situation you're inhabiting is realize you suck, use that as motivation, cocoon mode for 12-18 months and come out with 10-15k in savings, and maybe you can assemble your shamble of a life into something by moving out... at age 27...

Look in the mirror and say "i am the problem"

>letting your family control your life

none me of what you said makes any sense

come back when you're above 18

I'm envisioning my daughter reaching this age and going for a nice lunch with a boy and then the little faggot posts her on Veeky Forums. Please send me your address so I can kill you.

t. whiteknight

That woman is amazing OP. Gonna need a name and address.

im sorry to tell you but you dont own your daughter, the jews do.

How old are you and why don't you cook?

Complete opposite really

>parents pay for groceries
>cook food
>vehicle access to gym
>fewer responsibilities outside of job
>fewer expenses
>less stress

Can you suggest to your parents that they buy some stuff for you? What about getting a job to make some money to buy your own food (and eventually move out)?

when i first moved out it was with enough in the bank for first months rent which was due the day i moved in
after that i was left with like 40 dollars

you know what i did?
i didnt buy anything until next paycheck. holy shit how hard is that.

POLL TIME
>POLL TIME
POLL TIME
>POLL TIME

Is it worse to be 25 and
a.) already roid
or
b.) still live with parents?

well i roided at 22 so im gonna say
WHAT IS B

Do it, or even move to a bad part of town. You can start from there. You will have full control of your gains and that will motivate you to achieve other non-fit goals like getting a better job.

Kill yourself honestly. I'm 25 living at home too and nutrition is easy. Beans, rice, veggies, oats, tuna is not expensive. Stop roiding you gay fag.

It makes perfect sense, if you don't choose not to hear.

I'd say roid because it's definetly a conscious choice too. It's a syptom of a mental illness. As for living with parents everyones circumstances are different

I kicked my mom out of my house because she was being a cunt to me and my gf.

Best decision I ever made desu

There's not that many expenses if you aren't a wasteful faggot.

For me it's:
Rent: $900
Electricity: $150
TV/Internet (100mbit): $65
Cell Phone: $25
Groceries: $200
Car: $375
Car Insurance: $50
Renters Insurance: $15

About $1800/month. Easily liveable on $10/hour, especially if I wanted to switch cars.

do you realize 10/hr is 1600 a month before taxes?

>mortgage
Rent with roommates you absolutely homosexual man

Like 30% of me thinks a description of your *actual life* is b8, that's how retarded you are

>I'm 25 and have only 5k in the bank

I was thrown out of my house with about $1000 on my 18th b-day, if I can make it so can you. Become an adult male and take some responsibility for yourself

My actual total is ~$1730/month and that's rounding up on a few things
$10/hour * 40 hours/week * 52 weeks/year = $20,800
$20,800 / 12 months = $1733/month

And like I said, if you have a lower car payment (which isn't hard), you could easily survive alone. Or better yet get a roommate and split your costs even more.

OP you sound like a complete manchild like I am

>be me, 25 years old
>still live at home with parents in the bay area california (not san francisco but i work there)
>work a super shit paying job because i have failed getting into graduate school for healthcare after 3 attempts so i work an entry level job in the field (literally $18/hr, SF minimum wage is $14 and i have a college degree kek)
>pay parents $600 a month in rent (literally more than i paid for rent at my apartment in college lel)
>worthless autistic shut in with no friends and permavirgin so i have $75k in the bank (not even much considering my situation)
>don't have a car but i may get one soon so i bike/use subway to get to work and anywhere else

you're ignoring taxes

my current spending habits.

pay is about 60000/year
-taxes 16800
mortgage 16000
car insurance 1400
electric 1200
gas 1500
trash 160
phone 900
tv/internet/netflix2040
no car payment anymore

left with 20000 for everything else/food/clothing/emergency/maintenance

food is around 8k/year
clothing is honestly $1000/year because I dont care about fashion
maintenance for car and house $2-3000

so realistically I can put maybe 5000 into savings every year, which half or more goes into retirement

sorry guys just for practice and to re-evaluate where I am financially at this moment... which should be done every year anyways.

sooo financial health general?

>SPEND $1000/YEAR ON CLOTHES AND CLAIMS TO "NOT CARE ABOUT FASHION"

ARE YOU FUCKIN JOKING MATE HOW THE FUCK DO YOU SPEND 1,000 A YEAR ON CLOTHES

construction worker... literally just spent $200 on new boots last week, they last a year. New pants every month so $240ish there, I get new carharts every year too so $100, $540 so far. new work shirts from time to time, socks and underwear too, call it $150 there too. Add some biking type clothing which is always over priced and a new winter gloves and shit...

yeah I would say $1000 is pretty on target for my life style.

Shit forgot about tool funds too, call that almost $1500/year too

>food is around 8k/year
How many people are you buying food for?

damn man.
i guess its not expensive, but i wore the same pair of carharts for 6 years doing electrical work before i moved to florida.

just me, $100/ week at grocery store x 52
then I like to eat out and dates ect.

... always estimate high on these

electrician in colorado bro... the new carharts are a luxury for me.. I could wear the same ones but I dont wanna

Stop spending 15/day on food dipshit

I can afford it though

nice.
colorados wage is pretty high
im working non union while im in florida, only 24/hr union wage here so its not even worth driving to where the work is.

Im actually kind of low paid for my area. $28/hr and all the stress of being a foreman to boot... that does fortunately come with a company truck and gas card.
Also this area is always hiring, but recent spike in rent prices are forcing people out.

Ugh I did this today. Fuckin retarded, must stop

Shit like this is half of the reason I moved out. It's so much easier controlling my calories and sticking to a diet when there aren't random fucking pizzas and cakes materializing next to my prepped meals. I'm convinced this is why my cuts were so lukewarm for years, feels so good to be in my own places now with a super chill roommate who also preps his meals.

>thinking 15$ a day is a lot for food
maybe if you live in the 3rd world lmao
i spend 300 a week on food and thats not counting the 2-4 meals i eat out on the weekend

How do you only have 5k saved if you live at home?
What's your take home?
Do you follow 50/30/20?

>I'm 25 and have only 5k in the bank so I can't move out. I give my family 200 a month so I can't buy all my own food

Hey fuckhead I'm also 25, I moved out of state with $1,000 and no job lined up. If you legitimately don't think you can move out with $5,000 you're either a titanic puss or delusional.

Theyre the same type of people that complain about minimum wage being too low but also thinking a 1500/month rent is reasonable just because they want to live near manhatten (So they rent a studio apartment in east Brooklyn)

>$5000 in your bank
>can’t move out

What the fuck are you talking about? I am 23 and moving out of my parents house in 9 days. I have $4000 in my bank and my car. If you find a job, you’ll easily be able to support yourself.

I earn 16k a year

>ITT OP is a fucking retard

>falling for the “saturated fat is bad” memd

23 similar situation probably won't be able to move out until I'm 25-26. Anyone else here got a nosy af mom?

DGAF about what they think about my diet/routines they're both fatties; the worst part is by far not being able to bring girls to the house, out of sheer awkwardness mostly. Can't really start hammer railing some thot with paper thin walls I mean fugg, I'm not that alpha.

Like my mom constantly wants to know who I'm seeing and she's always eavesdropping on my convos and lives off any minute amount of drama. I'm a stoic guy I don't talk about my relationships nor do I like to and it annoys me to no end when she asks, so I just politely decline I'm even talking to anyone and avoid actual talk-out-loud phone calls when possible because that's all she'll bring up any time she sees me.

But I couldn't make it on my own so I have to take having a stunted social life on the chin. The best scenario for me is when girls invite me over to the apartment their daddy is renting for them lmao.

Anyways stop being such a faggot because you'd be fucked w/o them

what i dont understand is that people say how difficult dating is living at home, but shit tons of young people live at home right nwo

Well women are cunts and don't like when a guy still lives at home, even if they themselves are currently living at home and are completely understanding of the economic choices that lead people to stay at home longer they simply do not like that shit.

Also I'm not gonna sit there and rail a girl while my mom has her ear to the door nigga no thank you. Even if you bring a Tinder thot home and don't bang her it's still super awkard, but maybe my relationship with my parents is skewed. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't ashamed of my unrelenting manwhoring on Tinder and that's technically "not how I was raised" so that probably plays into my privacy issues.

If I wasn't good looking I would probably get no pussy so in a sense thank you mom for these glorious jawline genes and fire ass hairline

>25
>only 5k in the bank
grow up man, you're an adult & should be able to survive on your own by now.

Depends desu. Here in south Florida, 1000 dollars a month gets you a fucking closet in the ghetto with no jobs near by. Rent is so disproportionate to income around here that school teachers have room-mates

Shit happens in life and sometimes it's out of our control. Some people have legitimately bad circumstances that hold them back, so don't be a chucklefuck and lump everyone who lives with their parents in their 20s in with mouthbreathers like OP who for all intents and purpose just seem lazy and umotivated.

>this entire post

I just moved back in with my parents after my almost marriage blew up

>27
>parents leave me alone
>eat their left overs for breakfast
>eat lunch out
>come home lift in garage
>go out on motorcycle at night
>no rent
>only bill i have is internet and student loans

Bro aside from having to be woken up every now and then early on the weekends, and not being able to walk around naked. This shit is giving me gains all over the place. If I want to have crazy wild sex with a girl I'll just get a hotel room and order crazy room service and fuck as loud as we want.

I'm saving a ton of money. I basically can set up my eating habits however I want. No one bothers me about anything. Shit my mom does my laundry without asking, and cleans for me. I'm gonna milk this until I have like 20-30k in the bank then I'll just buy my own house.

Taxes are about 10%.

So take home pay is $1559.7
Take out the car payment and my bills would be $1355/month

Nice. Make sure you mow the lawn

i pick and choose what chores I do and they are super appreciative. Its so easy. With the ex I literally had to do everything because her "job" was too stressful for her. lol.

>sorry girl i cant take you home because my parents are there
isn't that a bit embarassing?

dude women can't fucking handle anything, I think it's because there's always a guy willing to step up for them and do shit

my ex was the same way and I was that guy. Her job was easy as fuck and social interactions stressed her out lmao. Like bitch I wake up and have to start arguing with contractors and organizing mouthbreathers and ex cons about so they don't fuck shit up and I do that for like 10-12 hours a day, but she would need to sit down with tea and netflix after her shifts and cry and gossip and any slight against her was a fucking catastrophe

honestly wonder how women make it later in life when their beauty fades and some moron isn't always there pretending he likes he personality

>basing your living situation or life on how girls will view it

beta

I'm 28 and doing this as well. Already up to 19k in the bank and half of my student loans paid off.

I didn't say I can't take them there. Its like fucking in high school.

I just ask if they wanna get a room and get champagne sent up. It's pretty sweet.

>basing your living situation or life on how little responsibility it requires you to take on
Clean your room, bucko

never said that, merely said that "b-b-b-b-but isnt it embarrassing living at home because of what girls might think" is beta, considering that guy said he just gets a hotel room no problem

No respectable (and many unrespectable) woman is going to want to go to a hotel room rather than your place, unless you lie and say you're out of town.

And if you're just fucking trashy women on one night stands, then you're trash yourself.