Today marks the end of my 10th cycle. Rate my physique

Today marks the end of my 10th cycle. Rate my physique

>roiding for THIS

looks like my grandpa

You are beautiful, just the way you are. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

What do you mean? I think I look pretty good

pretty good for 7'9"

I’m like 6ft

>Not recognizing the bugez

them biceps insertions no bueno

>tfw bugez outed himself as a Veeky Forumsizen
For some reason I like him less now. I get the feeling all of the autistic shit he does isn't just for laughs, I think that is just actually how he is knowing you faggots. At least he is humble unlike Alphabaldingmanlet.

>tattoo

Just wanted to show that people just say he’s on roids because they want to hate and cope but when I take the face out and say I’ve been using steroids everyone says he looks like shit and looks natty looool

>>tfw bugez outed himself as a Veeky Forumsizen
when?

he's literally CHAD

Maybe he’s just being himself like everyone should do
He’s doing what he loves, having fun, has a cool family and a smoking hot wife who cares man

He made a response video titled fake natty referencing a fit thread he was in the thread and then recorded and uploaded a video like an hour later referencing specific posts and everyone’s accusations about drugs even mentioning stimulants when talking about his drug tests bc someone said he was using meth etc

eric stop making these threads

This is some really pathetic coping, OP.

its Megadeth, I aprove

Link to thread?

I've seen the vid but he seems like he's replying to general shit, but i know he browses Veeky Forums anyway cos he said "normies" on one of his instagram(?) Posts

>Being so fat and lazy that you think he roids.

only autists and gymbros can even recognize people have different inserts, normies neither care nor notice

>people think this guy is on steroids

oh man...

>smoking hot wife
have you actually seen her?
she's leagues below eric, but then again, who isn't, guy is a living mog

nah, he replied specifically to a few posts. I mean it sounds general but people on the thread immediately recognized themselves, plus it was just too much of a coincidence

lol imagine roiding and working hard and ending up looking like this

He is.

t. Fraud

>unironically using words/concepts like "hate"/"hater" and "cope"
you wouldn't happen to be born after the year 2000 now would you?

No he’s not
T. Natural

gymcel detected

>Chad face changes peoples perception so much that it makes your body look better

It's not fair

>10 cycles

Bullshit, you look like a natty 8 months after starting to lift for the first time

He isn’t.

t. Another Fraud