99% plant based diet

>99% plant based diet
>still more jacked than 99% of Veeky Forums meat eaters
b-but i thought eating meat, especially chicken every day was necessary for me to be jacked?

Other urls found in this thread:

barbellmedicine.com/7-rules-to-optimize-protein-intake/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Manlet cope

>97% of time lifting spent slamming chicken tits and whey
>goes plant based for 2 months
>LOOK WHAT A VEGAN DIET BUILT XD

Every vegan fitness youtuber

do people actually believe that "especially chicken" shit? the whole "red meat and dairy are bad for you" is bordering on soy desu
just drink milk and eat red meat, what are you, trying to gain 1 minute of life expectancy based on one study that was paid for by the soy/vegan lobby?

to his credit he's not pushing any type of vegan agenda or anything

Except there are numerous studies proving that red meat and dairyare garbage while ZERO prove that soy is bad for you. Inb4 /pol/ dismisses scientific research because of "muh joos"

>"meat eaters"
how about "normal fucking people"?

I don't eat red meat very often.
I buy healthy dairy only.
Opinion discarded.

do people actually listen to this short, ugly, lying, balding incel?
he basically lies about everything.

good goy

>get free supplements and protons sent to you so long as you promote the vegan lifestyle on your social media pages
>viewers actually pay for the same products

Marketing is easy af these days no wonder Trump is your president.

Lel came to post this

>Farris sets American record two years after going vegan
>All because he ate meat hehe XD

>Vegan diets only work for advanced lifters. Beginners need meat.
Do you have any idea how retarded you sound?

Murdering animals for fun is not normal

>I don’t like this thing, therefore it is not true that the majority of humans do it

???

You don't eat for fun, you eat to stay alive

t. descendant of mammoth and deer hunters

Saying that it is for fun is kind of a stretch don't you think?

What's the problem for eating animals when they have the most bioavailable protein that builds and maintains muscle? Each meal that you eat must have at least 3g of leucine to maximize muscle protein synthesis. And animal products have the most amount of leucine per g of protein. So 20g of protein from beef is not the same as 20g of protein from beans, because its aminoacid composition is inferior in the beans.

This doesn't apply to drugged up athletes, since the treshold to maximize protein synthesis decreases the more male you are (testosterone) and the younger you are. So a drugged up vegan can get away with it, but not a 40 yo guy for example. since the amount of leucine that he needs per meal becomes more and more as he ages.

Source: barbellmedicine.com/7-rules-to-optimize-protein-intake/

You missed his point moron

leucine tho

Whey protein intake literally has been confirmed to increase satellite cell count in human muscle.
Something that isn't found in any other protein.
Whey protein specifically is the one that promotes the most muscle gain and fat loss, whey actually upregulates certain genes that affect fasting metabolism and fat loss.