What is my thoughts about hammer curls Veeky Forums? Are they the key to getting big biceps and forearms?

What is my thoughts about hammer curls Veeky Forums? Are they the key to getting big biceps and forearms?

Christ what an asshole

dont take the job if you cant handle cleaning a little mess

how do you do this? use paper or something and then slide it off?

and yes hammer curls at GOAT curls

Kek. Wrist curls and farmers walks are good for forearms.

>clean ketchup
>slide cup to the edge of a table
>hold pitcher beneath the table
>slide cup slightly over the edge of the table so the water flows out of the cup and into the pitcher without splashing everywhere
Problem solved

If I were a waiter and i saw you do that I would beat the shit out of you, pathetic twink. KYS literally unironically

if i were that twink i would report you to your manager and your job would be gone, stupid meat head

Translation:
I'm a dyel waiter on minimum wage

Einstein.

too clever to be a waiter

lol, it's a magic trick you can impress any date with for the rest of your days. don't forget the straw roll and pop trick, and the straw wrapper snake. you just use a bill to trap the water in the glass and quickly flip the glass upside down - the bill will absorb the water slightly and keep the water from escaping. it's the ketchup that makes the trick work best though.

Theyre shit. It is simply a way of doing a bicep curl which prioritises brachioradialis, but is inefficient in maximising EMG of Bicep Brachii and Brachialis. Instead do regular curls, db wrist extensions as first priority and reverse barbell curls if desired. Progressive overload and consistency with the correct exercises. 5 sets per target body part. Frequent as possible training a part (2+/wk)

Okay, but why do this? Why intentionally make more of a mess than necessary?

If you're that dissatisfied with the service that you'd do this, why bother leaving a tip at all?

if somebody did that at the mcdonalds I work at I would fucking knock their small pussy ass out. Its easy to do that but do it at my face and i'll curb stomb your frail dyel ass.

For forearms I use these.

kek

Waiter prolly deserved it though. People don't just do that usually. I've tipped 100% and I've tipped a salt shaker spilled all over the table. Depends on if you are a cunt or not.

You aren't obliged to tip either, in the US at least. If tips and wage do not equal minimum wage the employer is forced to cover the rest by law. Shit, the last time I went out I tipped 0%. Got undercooked food, told the waiter, and he just gave us an "oh sorry".

how do you clean the cum out?

That's what works the forearms, you mong

lol you work at mcdonalds

>a little mess
>glass of water and a pile of ketchup intentionally positioned to make a huge fucking mess
fucking kill yourself if you believe this isn't a shitty thing to do

probably a spic touching your burgers
that's why i don't eat at any fast food restaurants

KEK LITERALLY MINIMUM SLAVE FOR MANGEMENT