Tfw 27

>tfw 27
>tfw lift for a year and barely look any different

Am I too old to lift? I started last January when I was 26 but there has hardlu been any change in my physique

Am I too old to lift as a natty?

>barely look any different
But did your numbers increase? Did you make actual progress?

I got alot stronger but I don't care about strength

I'm in my 40s and started lifting again 2 months ago. I've already gotten larger shoulders, and my lifts are increasing in weight.

You're just a faggot. READ THE FUCKING STICKY, pick a program, challenge yourself, and grow.

Otherwise don't, and go watch your anime while getting fat on Little Debbie snacks. Take your fucking pick.

You should have developed at least some changes on your body. Might be your /genetics/ memeing you.
There are a variety of reasons but il leave that to other anons. I lack exact sources and in depth knowledge.

It did change a bit but not much, I started off barely being able to bench 1 plate twice and now I can bench 225 8 times for 5 sets and with pullups I could only do 3 when i started and now I can do 8 with a 45 plate hanging from my waist

Truth. OP is a faggot

>living until your 40s

Fuck that I'm 29 and plan on killing myself before I'm 35

Good luck making any gains after you're 25

Same.

You probably just have too much body fat. Skinyfats like to try to bulk then complain they don't look different. You should be cutting to starvation FIRST and starting from scratch. Why would your body think it needs you get rid of fat when you're still providing external energy sources.

You should be cutting to fucking twink mode. You don't get too take shortcuts. You gotta follow the line, you can't just hop over the valley to the next mountain.

Of course you look the same. You didn't get rid of the accumulation of trash you started with. Of course your bulks seem abysmal. Of course you're getting stronger, you have the resources to fuel growth.

No you're not too old. You are fucking playing with fire though. Spend the next seven months cutting hard and then put some hard work in. Get your fucking shit together. Change. Be fucking better. Fit has given you every tool you will ever need. Or just be human number 37373828478493 to be described as "having potential."

He is too old though he's way past his prime

>giving up simply because you can't be the best
jesus christ, how pathetic

first of all that's absolutely fantastic strength progress for one year of training, you are genetically gifted in this area

second of all if you don't look like a completely different human being going from 135x1 bench to 225 for 5x8, you are not ever going to get much bigger than you are now

you win some genetic lotteries and you lose some

Have some more while were at it

Yea too old if he works some boring cunt office job has no violence in his life no fine bitches to conquer no true passion and consequently no mentionable test then yeah shits bleak and good luck m80

The whole reason I started lifting was because I lost my hair and guys who aren't swole look stupid bald

Don't lift for numbers, lift for a pump
>try going up and down slowly with your reps
>Inversly you can also go up and down really fast and explosivly

>tfw after age 25 life has been boring as fuck

There is no point continuing past that age because it's all downhill from there

Not that user but i belive what you say about body fat,
I questioned my lifting friend that shoudnt I lose as much as fat as possible at first then rebuild?
>nah user just eat 2600calories a day, you will lose muscles your way

Who talks like this? Who unironically thinks like this? Get some therapy for your insecurities dude

Well I do have no passion for anything and work a job I absolutely hate and I have no sex drive so you got those parts right

At 27 of course you have no sex drive because you're actually kinda old

Sweet! More resources for the rest of us. Thanks, user!

In my 40s. Cutting. Lost 6 pounds in the past month, while getting bigger (mostly in shoulders and upper back so far) and increasing lift weights.

Fuck off, whippersnapper. I'll shove my prime right up your twink ass.

Ah, to be 12 years old again. How's that working out for you, you anime-watching, soy-eating, tranny faggot?

Get out of high school before you comment on adults, kid.

I'm 23 you faggot and I already feel my age catching up with me

You're supposed to channel your rage into lifting, not being a keyboard warrior.

What cycle do you take?

It's my rest day.

GO FUCKING BE SOMETHING ASSHOLE

>just be whatever you want to be!

Doesn't work like that irl

>Am I too old
I started at 33 6 months ago and put on ~5Kg of muscle and no fat and all my lifts keep improving. No you're not too old you're just doing something wrong.

>Having a purpose in life necessitates therapy
Bahahahahahahaha imagine being this much of a defensive beta

Probably just have bad genes

Literally does
Stop having shitty goals

>you win some genetic lotteries and you lose some
He didn't eat enough. OP show us your diet.

>thinks everyone has the ability to do things they want

You clearly aren't a socially retard with a low iq who can't even drive a car

do cardio, get rid of that fat

I'm not fat

a mans prime is 30'-35. When his body is at its strongest and you should be your fittest. This is peak breading age for a male.
women however develop faster and their peak is around 25

>blind drive is purpose
No you shit it's blind drive. A purpose is a specific achievable goal. You're literally too young to discuss being an adult.

dosn't mean you don't have fat. that is what conceals your physic then buld your workout around the proportions you want once your lowered your body fat enough to have some definition

>peak breading age for a male

>tfw nothing is achievable for me
>tfw literally can't even drive a car

>30-35

fucking lmao I'm 26 and have no sex drive or anything anymore. 21 is prime

>>peak breading age for a male
i just mean in terms of passing on strong genetics to children. Also on that note you should only have children when your at your peak(fittest and strongest you think you will achieve in your life) to give evolution a bit of s boost. your child should easily surpass the point you were at when you conceived them. Humans adapt surprisingly fast

i think they call that low test . also read

That's just you. You have a problem, not "all men over 21".

Figure out your problem. Fix it if possible. Move on and stop being stupid.

>in terms of passing on strong genetics to children
That is done through BREEDING, not BREADING, I really hope English is like a third language for you and you're not just 14 year old because you kinda sound like it.

I'm 32, broke up with gf 4 months ago, I masturbate twice a day (3-4 times on weekends/holidays if I don't go out). It's really just you.

>tfw so bored of life I go to sleep and don't want to wake up because it's just so boring

That's me

>tfw people dying i went to school with
>tfw consider them lucky they don't have to wake up and exist anymore

lol OP I think I started lifting AND roiding at 27. Personally, even before weight training, I knew I was gonna put myself on TRT for the rest of my life at about 35 so what the hell, might as well get a decent shape and bang sloots while I'm still ''young''

The only thing I regret is not having done 6 months of training prior, would have spared me joint injuries due to putting on strength way too fast

pic related, this is a somewhat recent pic at 29 years old

Mirin breh, I've seriously considered doing roids because my cousin used to and he said he felt great on them and I'm always miserable so I figured what do I have to lose if I'm on the verge of suicide anyways

imo if you're on the verge of suicide, the concensus is that as far as anabolics, no substance will help you really much, but the confidence you might gain from the gains might.
In my case, I got a gf during my first blast because I was in a state of mind where I just consciously made sure that I did things that took me out of my confort zone. Injecting bathtub chemicals in my butt might have contributed to this state of mind

look up the reddit steroids wiki, it's surprinsingly the best place for beginners to start

Will check that out now

What do you mean? There is real people who are older than 30?

How much do they cost you I'm poor

Just checked it out but I was so confused that I don't think I could ever do something as complicated as steroids

>inject test twice a week
>take ai if needed
Its not difficult

Thats not true could have low test causing poor muscle development and depression, should get bloodwork done

I have no clue about any of that stuff and I can't really learn things

>I need you you tell me specifically why you're life is so great so I can just imitate it
Kys tryhard

Nice slam bro fucking lol

?

Just becasue your life is sad and unfulfilling doesn't mean everyone's is

Agree. Turned 30 a few weeks ago. I feel 10x better than I ever did in my teens or early 20's. The only difference is that you have to be a little more careful with your back and hygiene, but it's so fucking nice not to have to sleep for 10 hours every night anymore.

>not having to sleep 10 hours a night

Why would you sleep 10 hours?

>25
>Lift for 1.5 years
>Fuck around the first year to get out of atrophy mode
>Getting some good progress on the other half year
>Body looks nice if flexed but the only real significant change unflexed is that now I have pecs

s-sauce?

Roiding for this

I'm a new lifter and I went from a BP of 115lb 3x5 to 225lb in 4 months. Am I some kind of mutant then? I stopped because it felt like my other lifts were lagging behind, and that I wanted to develop other things like conditioning. I'm 30 and ex military, so maybe there was muscle memory involved. I know my form is very good because I made sure to be very careful with it since I've already fucked my shoulders by doing T pushups my whole life.

Depends on how muscular/fat you were when you statred.
A 60 kg skelly benchin 1 plate is good progress, a 100 kg guy doing the same is mediocre.

I'm 110kg now, I'm also doing it on a cut. It's hard to gauge good progress since it's all relative, and it does seem like most advice out there is tailored to skelingtons.

There's a bunch of strength standards by weights you can use to check. Symmetric Strength has some lists.

Stupid tattoo

oxymoron

What the fuck is going on in here