How has the brap meme changed your life? For me its similiar to the ayy lmao meme...

How has the brap meme changed your life? For me its similiar to the ayy lmao meme. I used to be terrified of greys and now whenever i see a picture of one I think "ayy lmao" and im not scared anymore. The brap meme is similiar for me I used to be nervous around women now I just think brapppp and im not nervous anymore. Anyone else? please respond

OUCH!

my dream is to smell this butt

La creatura....

Nothing has really changed except I call fatties who I want to fuck "BrapHog SlamPigs"

Braphogs and slampigs are two entirely different things mate.

Everytime I see a hot girl in yoga pants I imagine myself divebombing fae first into her ass and inhaling as deeply as possible even though I know in the back of my mind it will probably smell like shit

>girl butts smell like shit

I said probably dude I have never experienced it but I will one day and I will be proven wrong

they smell like shit and pennies

>not being part of the braaap lifestyle

YOU GOTTA LIVE IT

I would unironically buy that shirt

What?

>tfw fucking a braphog doggy style and I can smell her brappy ass
It's gross. Brap is a meme and that's all

slampigs normally have cleaner brappers

EL ABOMINACIÓN

FUCKIN IRON LOL

I still don't know what brap is

It helps me NoFap

Just like how you're not scared of gray men anymore, I'm not aroused by titcows. I just think BBRRRAAAAPPPPP and lol

ya bud fat brappers help me not fap either

The brap meme has made me much less conservative about farting in the gym

Also every time I see a chick doing squats or anything i always think in my head BRAAAAAAAAAPPFF