Where do you lock out your deadIfts? My lockout is above my dick...

Where do you lock out your deadIfts? My lockout is above my dick. Am I not porportionately the right build to deadlift safely?

Mine's at about my pubic bone. I think I have short arms/long torso, the worst of all diddly builds

Where you lockout doesn't fucking matter for safety. It's whether you completed the lift while holding your spine in a neutral position and warmed up beforehand.

mine is right at the tip of my cock so that when i lockout the bar resting against my thighs, it imprints my penis.

aren't some people a severe disadvantage for deadlifts tho?
I have long legs, but short torso and arms, no matter how much I warm up or practice form I always feel like my lower back is rounding.

People who excel at deads lockout just above their knees

>not imprinting the bar with his penis
low T

99% chance your stance is too wide, resulting in your grip bring too wide. Your arms should be perpendicular to the ground or damn near it.

Ya either that or he’s too fat to do it and should just switch to semi sumo

She's a fat ass coalburner/

yes, you are right in a sense. With a shorter torso and shorter legs and longer arms you will have less ROM.... its similar to squats as its easy to half squat but going full depth is tougher.

Fuck this, my lower back hurts all the time. I'm going high bar and sumo and never looking back

Exactly at dick's height. My pee-pee constantly gets smashed by the barbell.
I fantasized to place one of those fake vaginas in the middle of barbell as a sort of "complimentary prize for a successful lockout"

if your bar hasnt got a bit of cum and sweat on it by the end of your diddly your lift doesn't count

thats actually how they judge it, the judge sitting in the chair is looking for the glistening of light through the bead of cum before he accepts the lift

Why has this become a thing recently on fit? Fart sniffing is gross as fuck.

>>>/reddit/

don't feel bad about switching to sump
the notion that not everyone is built to do conventional deadlifts is 100% true
some people simply don't have the necessary range of motion within their hip which makes the lower back take over the rest of the range of motion.
, so no matter much they stretch, work on "flexibility" for the deadlift, they will never be able to keep their lower back from rounding.

I'm stoked. I just hope I didn't permanently damage my low back. There's nothing sharp, just a feeling of never-ending DOMS.

Anyway, I am a strong dude as my bench has always shown. I think high bar squatting and sumo deadlifting are going to make my maxes skyrocket

based mods. Literal shitposters btfo

you might wanna tuck that shit so you dont tear your dick off