vs
>leave house
>drive to fast food place
>wait to order
>order
>wait for food
>drive home
>minimum 20 minutes per meal
Why do fatties think cooking at home is this huge time sink?

How about none of the above

Guaranteed I’m more leaner, more stronger, more muscular and better looking facially than you Mr eating like a room temperature IQ bro-scientist in 2018 despite having decades of information available to you debunking eating the same shitty tasteless bland Tupperware meals.

Ironically leave and never come back

Why would they have to be shitty or bland? Seems like you can make them to your liking.

I doubt you could do it in an hour though.

you have the lower body, and you have no upper body, you got a problem, you got a problem building ... wait a minute. You have the upper body, and you have no legs, you have the upper body you have no legs, you got a problem building your legs. You have an upper ... you have the you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, the upper body, it's easier to build. So if you have the lower body, and you don't have the upper body, it's easier to build the upper body. You have the upper body and you don't have the legs, you got a problem, building the lower body ... NO, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! You HAVE, the upper body, but you don't have the lower body, you got a problem building downstairs. You got the up-- the legs on the bottom, it's it's easier to build the top. Yeah.

>seasoning disappears when you reheat things
t. pic related

If you think a reheated meals you cooked a days ago tastes the same as fresh cooked meal you’re delusional or your grew up with a mother who couldn’t cook so you’re accustom to eating shit tasting meals

>moving the goalposts this hard
Microwaved reheated food will taste better than fast food.
Oven reheated food will taste even better than microwaved reheated food.
Freshly cooked food will taste a bit better, but that wasn't the conversation you literal nigger.

tip: you can also meal prep the portions and throw them into a pan for 7minutes and it will be freshly cooked with minimal time investment

Your mother was a useless whore who couldn’t cook a decent meal to save her marriage.

lol fuck cooking bitch nigger. get a damn burger from the fat joint

COPE

You didnt factor in the time it takes to go to the store and buy all that food. Or go to the store and buy the containers or work the hours to pay for containers and microwave to reheat the food. Dumbass why make this thread go post it in a dumb fph thread if you aRent gonna add up the math properly. Take out is just more conveniant for 99 percent of people this is Bad bait

>You didnt factor in the time it takes to go to the store and buy all that food.
10 minutes a week
> Or go to the store and buy the containers
You buy them once and it takes 5 minutes
> work the hours to pay for containers and microwave to reheat the food
You have to work the hours to pay for fast food too

1/10 for making my reply

Just order Seamless my nigger. most work I have to do is open my front door and throw out the second fork because the take out place thinks the amount of food i ordered is for two people.

Go on amazon, get all that shit aside from groceries, literally done in three minutes not counting groceries
Nigger

>Microwaved reheated food will taste better than fast food.
>Oven reheated food will taste even better than microwaved reheated food.
>Freshly cooked food will taste a bit better, but that wasn't the conversation you literal nigger.

these are crazy broad generalizations
some foods hold better than others, some even improve when reheated... you wouldn't reheat a soup in the oven... etc etc

you clearly don't know cooking

you have to add the microwaving time to each 8.5 min/meal then this is logical fallacy

They also somehow think that it costs more than living off of stoufer's lasagna and hotpockets, even though you're getting 2-10x the food if you cook yourself.

Doesn't your food go off?

you have autism

Its work though. According to your post that is 1 hour of work you spent to make your weeks worth of food.

Getting fast food is
>sit x minutes in line fucking with phone
>spend ~30 seconds ordering food
>sit x minutes fucking around with phone waiting for order
>get food
>eat food
It is a time sink whether you want to accept it or not. I also believe most people get fast food on their way to something else, and don't go out of their way for fast food.

True lazy fatfuck mode is
>At home
>Go to fridge
>Grab microwaveable food
>Cook for 2 minutes
>Eat

Or if you're outside
>Stop at place
>Order food in ~2 minutes
>Eat food after waiting X minutes doing something else

1.5-2 minutes

Take a cooking class, little guy.

not to play devil's advocate but meal prepping is literally impossible unless you live alone in a house with a huge fridge

By day three those veggies are gonna be soggy as fuck and the chicken will be dry as a boomer's cunt

Buy a cheap mini fridge, a wok, and a rice steamer. its super simple dude, I've been doing it since sophomore year of HS

Just drop a bit of broth on it before reheating it you mongoloid.

which cooked food actually lasts a whole week in the fridge? Or do you put it in the freezer?

How is that possible? Most foods go bad in the fridge after 3-4 days, or start tasting terrible. Freezing and then reheating quite often ruins the taste and texture of food. You could do that, but you'd have to cook twice a week.

>plasting containers
>microwaving food in plastic containers
you idiots never learn

>Cooked food only lasting 3-4 days

Check your fridge temp, this is not normal. Food should not be spoiling that fast.

haha what a bunch of soyboys amirite

>what are calories

>Microwaved reheated food will taste better than fast food.
lmao no

The best way to meal prep is do prep the raw ingredients on a Sunday and then cook them in the evening. Just a matter of opening the ziploc bags and cooking the meat and veg.

Not the guy you're responding to but you really shouldn't be leaving chicken refrigerated for 3-4 days - regardless of if its cooked or raw. The same food poisoning threat applies.

Brainlet here. Wouldn't food go bad leaving them in your fridge for a week?

Exactly. I hope that OP enjoy his food poisoning because it will happen eventually.

I love how quickly threads like this turn into autismos screaming at each other. Never change Veeky Forums

if it's already cooked then no, Fridges now are generally quite cold so bacteria basically reproduces at a standstill. Cooked chicken could last 10 days, most cooked chicken in a supermarket is already 4 days old and has a fridge life of a week.

what is that grean vegetable? looks delish

Vegetable broth you dingus.
Or simply water if you're that much of a scaredy cat.

There is absolutely no way you made 21 meals in 1 hour unless you literally eat the same shit for breakfast lunch and dinner.

why are you so mad?

>decades of information available to you debunking eating the same shitty tasteless bland Tupperware meals

What did he mean by this??

>unless you literally eat the same shit for breakfast lunch and dinner.
Uh..yeah.
Look at the pic.

Broccoli

>more leaner
>more stronger
maybe you should get more englisher while you’re at it

Autism

don't know how anyone eats these bland-ass meals, I make a big dinner and it lasts 2 days max, but I make 19/hr so I get lazy and just buy food at the lunchroom most of the time before I leave, can't waste an 40 minutes cooking

Nice appetizers

Broccolini, a thinner cousin to broccoli. It's tougher but sweeter.

>he doesn't enjoy learning how to cook a long menu of dishes.