Bros! When a girl says "you should definitely have a girlfriend", "aha thanks why?", "hahaha you're just so good user"

Bros! When a girl says "you should definitely have a girlfriend", "aha thanks why?", "hahaha you're just so good user"

What does she mean by this?

Also anyone else get mired way more after the first year of dedicated lifting? Feels good desu

either
>bluntly trying to indicate she's interested in you
or
>just a compliment

>"you should definitely have a girlfriend"
>really? like you?
>"no"
why did you say that then, the fuck?

I dont know but stop being a soy and do not say thanks next time you needy cunt

you have shitty social status if a woman actually dared to say that to you

>really? like you?
There's a way to ask that question and make it sound like a joke. It either sets her up to laugh or it leads her into telling you yes. Either way you preserve the friendship.

Hard to know without intonation.

Had a girl at work to me say “how’s your love life?” And when she learned I was single she’s like “wtf you’re so good looking why don’t you have a girlfriend” I’m like “idk lol” I’m pretty popular with da ladies but even when you are girls are subtle about their attraction, it takes maturity, experience and awareness to pick up on it.

>user you should get on tinder
same problem. I didn't know what she meant by it

Stop wasting time trying to decipher estrogenese hieroglyphs and assume whatever meaning you please.

Tell us user

Basically means "You should have a girlfriend, but it won't be me."

I mean, you can literally just say
>really? like you?
But you need the right tone. If you word it like a legitimate question it comes off as a little desperate.
Not sure how to describe it through text, but say it as if you just told a joke. Say it a little sarcastically and laugh a bit afterward.

new year fag here.(started a week before 2018)
I was always a chubby cunt, i got a leg injury and got fat. i got myself together, lost the most of my beer belly,and started lifting.
Fucking game changing mate. Girls started having conversations with me, giving me random hugs, ask me if i have been going to the gym. Fuckin hell, my friend called me over because her friend thought i was cute.Eye contacts at bars life is fucking awesome

Also i have long hair, and always had to wear it in a ponytail because of my chubby face. Now my jawline started showing, and i can go to metal shows loose hair

this

Ye, just say it like that but with a smile and a warm tone in your voice

What she means is "nice try faggot, but you will make some girl really happy some day, i'd never touch you though hehe"

she probably likes you
if you like her, ask her out or show your interest more boldly than she did
even if she wasn't into you, she won't be insulted if you try without autistic shrieking
if she was insulted about a reasonable display of your interest she would be a massive bitch showing her true colours

i get mired often (four years lifting) but im still very socially awkward and have no idea how to respond.

mirin Mel's forearms

if she's your friend, she wants you to be happy with someone. If you're just getting to know her, she's into you

>estrogenese hieroglyphs

Top kek.

Nope, never get mired even 4 years later. But I also barely talk to people or leave the house. The only stuff I do is playing video games, lift, eat, sleep and only went out for my lectures (where I don't talk to anyone).

Wink and say " You should try out for the role sometime " and then gauge her reaction

>user you'd be such a good dad
>no one ever volunteers to make it happen

It's a reflexive compliment sort of like when they compliment someone over social media.

> Pick up some girls at the bar
> "haha why don't you guys have gfs, you guys are so cute and nice"
> Take one of them out on a nice date, seems really attracted to me.
> Says no to sex because she has to get up early and its the first time we've gone out alone. Asks if i text her
> Next day, sorry we aren't a match

Why don't I have a gf? You tell me you dumb roastie.

she probably means that youve been single for a long time or knows you have problems getting a girlfriend and was suggesting something that would help

She means you have a good personality and would be a good provider, but she personally doesnt want to fuck you. Could be not enough masculinity, or could just be not her type. Only take it as a complement unless you start to see a trend with multiple girls.