Why even lift when we will live to see bionic limb replacements that will bring us beyond natural strength?

Why even lift when we will live to see bionic limb replacements that will bring us beyond natural strength?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q0z08OpmEPc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because no one wants to get fingered by a cripple.

For aesthetics and health until that happens. It is almost like you do not want to live long and well connected enough to reach post-humanity.

Dildo arm replacements

>thinking you'll be able to afford them
>thinking they won't be heavily moderated and controlled
kek

Because I will become some kind of anime character that is able to out lift the bionic through force of will and dedication.

>amputate all limbs and get replacements so you can lift 6/7/8/9

time to leave humanity behind boys

They'll probably cost no more than $5000 to manufacture once we get production line models, so expect a price of $10000 to $20000 for a limb replacement.

I'm admittedly more interested in bone replacements or enhancements. I want to be able to punch through a wall without looking like a freak.

An amputation alone costs $50,000

Can a bionic limb feel a qts hand holding it

Sucks to live in burgerland.

>cosmetic surgery is free outside of the US
imagine being retarded

>10,000 to 20,000
>for the FIRST model of fully controllable bionic arm that gives you super strength
What century of value are you using for the U.S. dollar?

It's not free, but definitely not as expensive.

First model, no. First factory made model? Maybe.

The supplement industry is known for its generous markups, right? Surely this performance enhancing biomedical transplant will only cost $20k and be available to citizens.

>pays out the ass in terms of taxes compared to the U.S
>at least it's not as expensive :)

>anything less than $50,000 is $0

Taxes are worth it, to be honest. I don't have to worry about student debt or medical debt. And it's not like you don't make a living wage just because we pay a ton of taxes.

Girl ain't going to get wet looking at a bionic arm lifting smth heavy lmao. Girl is going to get wet running her hand over your biceps and your abs.

Like cmon man, I know this is a troll but I wouldn't doubt if some people on here actually thought that way.

>private healthcare costs for performance enhancing operation will be significantly cheaper in countries outside of the US
no

>moving the goalposts

Because your light weight high strength carbon fibres STILL need to be attached to a fleshy human frame.
So it doesn't really matter if my arm can press 500lbs overhead if my shitty weak body is still going to give and allow my prosthetic to be ripped from my now irreparably damaged socket.

>lifting for girls

Then let's replace all of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=q0z08OpmEPc

excellent contribution

Kaz, I'm already a demon

An eventuality yes, but not in our lifetime.
So unless you dig the look of carbon fibre enough to have it as your new skin tone, best get back to lifting you fucking twink

>a 40% tax when you earn 33,000 pounds is worth it
I just don't see it man

>So it doesn't really matter if my arm can press 500lbs overhead if my shitty weak body is still going to give

Not in our lifetime? Please. If you think you will still be alive around 2070-2090, you gonna make it.

Unironically asking to delete this please

>we will see the age of DIY exoskeletons and bionic limbs

The future looks schway.

Remember those photos from the 60's showing MIT students working on monstrous computers and one armed assembly line robots and such, but still in very early, gritty stages?

We'll look back on this photo in 30 years as we do on those.

Four cinderblocks, wow, amazing. Is that supposed to impress us?

user I don't think i'm gonna survive through my 20's

It’s 45 grand fampai

Nanomachines Chad > cyborg sissy

Why would I mutilate myself?

It doesnt work like that

A lever is limited by its weakest point, a bionic attachment is only barely attached to your body and will get ripped out if you over extend

What you need is an exoskeleton

>get arm cut off
>expected to pay 50k for being turned into a cripple
>such is life in Ameristan