Does fit keep a journal? If so, what do you write? How truthful are you...

Does fit keep a journal? If so, what do you write? How truthful are you? I want to keep one as a way to self medicate my horrible thoughts but I'm afraid someone will find it and send me to a mental institution or think I'm crazy.

You don't live alone? Jesus just get a locked one or something like a little baby girl.

What would a journal actually be good for and what benefits would you get by using it.

>he doesn't just remember everything

I used to. I need to start another.

Helps your future self, helps unwind and vent, helps your brain, feels good overall.

Yes, Its very pleasant to let your mimd just flow on the paper, gives you clarity, gets you more concentrated on what is important, more organised and disciplined. You need to be honest with it, subconciously you already know all your wrongs and what you want and should do, jist ask yourself and it will pop up on tje paper immidiately. I personally love writing so much, i have a diary for my thoughts, reading journal where i comment and think on the books i read, workout journal and meal journal. Get a fountain pen and a decent notebooks for better writing, ballpens are tiresome due to the pressure you need to apply. You can hide it in plain siggt among other notebooks, study ones for example, no one will care.

every few weeks I remember to write something. Either on the lowpoint or highpoint of the emotional loop.

how horrible we talking?

If you're writing down your fucked up negative thoughts you're journalling incorrectly. You should be writing about the world and your mental state as you'd like them to be. You are more likely to believe statements that you see a lot, and this effect is magnified when you write them yourself. It's the exact same operating principle behind all advertising, politics, and the mass media. If you fill up a diary with psychotic rambling about how worthless you are or how fucked up everything is, you'll believe your own hype and start a vicious spiral - case in point, /r9k/.
Journalling is easy. Just write about two things: 1) How you handled things like an absolute legend today, and 2) Exactly how you are going to fucking smash your goals going forward. Even if the only thing you did in your first week of journalling is avoid killing yourself, you achieved something, so write it down. "Today I stayed alive, displaying the same knack for survival that kept my ancestors powering through billions of years of asteroid strikes, atmospheric recompositions, and ice ages. Tomorrow I will build on my staggering success by getting out of bed."
That's the real power of a journal - it's a tool you can use to reshape your own mind. Use it well and nothing will be denied from you, that you have undertaken to do (to paraphrase the Good Book).

Like it clears your mind for other important things to think about. It’s also cathartic

What bible verse?

I do rtf files on my laptop, not necessarily daily. Everything in my head, and note pictures. Not worried, no password or encryption, fiancee has access. Don't give a fuck.
Lock it up or go digital and use a encrypted note taking program that only writes the encrypted stuff plus a strong password if your worried.

Dude people do shit differently, deal with it. One of the things I use it for is to figure things out, it works beautifully.

Genesis 11:6, in which God expresses fear at the idea that he has created something of such unlimited capability that it will one day overthrow him and free itself. One of the more Gnostic scriptures to survive through centuries of revision. I find the idea that God himself fears the power of determined men to be a very inspiring one.

Slow your roll brah, I was just telling OP not to use a journal to inadvertently reinforce their negative beliefs, and providing an example of a more positively-oriented way to do it.

>not to use a journal to inadvertently reinforce their negative beliefs
Ok, man.

Chill dudes this is a place of peace.

Not from the other threads in the catalog its not, fit is hostile and bitter. It was like this last weekend too, full of negativity. Maybe that's normal I just assumed people were actually fit or trying to be, now I know that's not the case.

Faggot

And why the hell is the fitness board full of drug addicts, this place is laughable.

You're exactly what I mean, you think your original and funny, its surprising how lowbrow everyone is.

It's like you don't even lift

I write it on my laptop since I can type way faster. I just put everything that goes through my mind except my secret fetishes just in case...

It's likely you have decreased cognitive function from prolonged drug abuse.

I find it very useful since I don't have friends to talk with about my problems. It's not the same, but it's better than nothing.